No announcement yet.

Mafia: What a time to be alive!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He claimed being a psychiatrist to visit missa. He never said he attempted to go for killing missa, bruh.

Comment

• Last night was very obvious voth visited field, the remark on missa was an attempted ploy to weasel himself out.

Comment

• WillBy: Yes, I'm still gonna try shooting someone. I wonder who Voth targeted N1 btw? Was it Rodney too? I also am slightly more suspicious of ixt, since it's possible he's a mafia goon with 1-shot BP that is around as long as town have PTs. It's just a suspicion though. It's just that I dont have BP and neither did any other town PR, so why would he? Do all 'vanilla' townies have BP? Is he the only VT?

I'll take suggestions on who to shoot btw. Also, Rodney refused to claim once again. Shocker
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• if u need someone to prove your role, shoot me. but as rodney never claimed anything with several people blindly defending, there IS the possibility.

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
            WillBy: Yes, I'm still gonna try shooting someone. I wonder who Voth targeted N1 btw? Was it Rodney too? I also am slightly more suspicious of ixt, since it's possible he's a mafia goon with 1-shot BP that is around as long as town have PTs. It's just a suspicion though. It's just that I dont have BP and neither did any other town PR, so why would he? Do all 'vanilla' townies have BP? Is he the only VT?

I'll take suggestions on who to shoot btw. Also, Rodney refused to claim once again. Shocker
            heres a way to phrase it: the mod is the one controlling who gets what role. this is what has been given to me, so thats that.

Comment

• openly inviting the tracker to track me tonight to prove im not scum
              Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post
                openly inviting the tracker to track me tonight to prove im not scum
                You'll just have one of your scum buddies do it, so I dont see how that matters.
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

You'll just have one of your scum buddies do it, so I dont see how that matters.
                  oh youre right because i'm totally not using an action tonight... /sarcasm
                  Big Chill

Comment

• With Voth being dead, there was one less threat to be afraid of. But danger wasn't over yet. As soon as the lights went out this night, everyone prayed for another day to live.

However, WillBy's prayers werent heard.

WillBy, the Town's Inventor was found dead at the morning of Day 4.

Comment

• Well here's the main problem now. We don't have willby's word on who the "tracker" or whatever role that is really is. Any random mafia can attempt to steal the role away. Also, we need to settle this Rodney and exalt issue.

Comment

• Our ideal situation is 6v2. But we should be prepped in the worst case 5v3. Also Exalt u decided not to use your "claimed" ability?

Comment

• As u said this might get to a snooze fest fast exalt. Town in trouble.

Comment

• Well, I shot at BIET, and I got an unsuccessful message... again. Honestly, after that, i'm 100% checked out of this game. There's no reason at all that multiple killing roles are in this game, yet nobody actually dies to them. Roles like WillBy's don't exist in normal mafia for a reason, and players with protection abilities cannot protect themselves in normal mafia for a reason. Why do I even have a role if nobody can actually die to it? What is the point? I mine as well have been a vanilla townie.

VOTE: Rodney

Do whatever you want from here. All the active players are gone except me and ixt, and if he is scum, then I'm the last active townie left. I won't hold my breath as to what happens from here on out, because it's obvious my role is useless, and any town left are useless inactives as well. I'm guessing Rodney won't even be lynched today, and he will win the game over it. When scum can simply win by lynching all active players due to so many lurkers, and roles are made 100% useless by the game balance, then what is the point? I don't even care anymore at this point. I just want this game to end.
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
                              Our ideal situation is 6v2. But we should be prepped in the worst case 5v3. Also Exalt u decided not to use your "claimed" ability?
                              It's likely 6-2, but with the inactives basically not existing at all and not even paying attention or trying to help win the game for town, I don't see any reason to think town will win. If it was 5-3, then a mislynch today loses the game. If not, then a mislynch tomorrow loses the game. Since nothing I shoot at ever dies, a mislynch today means 4-2 tomorrow. Town has 2 chances left essentially. I'm not moving from Rodney, so IDGAF what anyone else does today. Honestly, I might play like the rest of the players do and make this my final post for the day, since that's all that's required in the rules. Good luck talking to yourself ixt.
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• if that happens, directly asking the mod fiS can town forfeit? game isnt fun then.

Comment

Working...
                                X