Mafia: What a time to be alive!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Missa View Post
    Alright, in my opinion, nobody had a real reason to kill Exalt except Rodney, since Exalt was on his nuts so hard. If Exalt was full of crap, I doubt he would've been offed in the night -- I initially did not believe his role claim, but thought he was on to something.

For this reason, because of the events of the days leading up to now, I'm going to follow Exalt's lead unless someone can convince me otherwise. I highly doubt Mafia spared a doctor role to kill Exalt who was seemingly being blocked at every turn, as it was, being essentially useless. I may be off, but it seems like if you were the backup doctor, I feel you (Rodney) would've been the next obvious target for mafia.

I'm going to wait a bit to cast my vote in desperate hopes people speak up a bit more -- Zeebu? I suspect you may be mafia. Undercut??? You've thrown out a few good accusations but you're pretty much out of the picture, as well. I'm half and half on what I think of Undercut at this point..

Then again, ixt has had a bad smell to him from the first post he made.

So, town, what are we doing? Who are we looking at? Why?
    and I smell fairly ok, thank you very much

Comment

• No role claims is scummy at this point.
      lukas93> ed if talks come to your door and black if you do not already six!

Comment

• So role claims have come from me, mido and rodney, the rest of u need to do the bare minimum

Comment

• If you want to be careful you can pm me

Comment

• as exalt voiced the point of the game is for mafia to have their own group to communicate while for townies to use public discussion. as i admit i previously used pm, i think in all fairness to the mafia team we should not do this. especially considering some of the remaining players are no amateurs at mafia, im not sure with your ability mido that youd be able to distinguish. now dont get me wrong im not saying ur unable to do so, just to say u need to tread cautiously even though youre the cleanest surviving player in the game at the moment.

Comment

• vote zeebu this is more of a vote to get u to talk, to force u to give some input on more recent events that u failed to say much in. my hunch is still on rodney, but in all fairness would like u to talk before that happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

They left me in game because they know im high on the list to lynch, they can get a town kill at night and get town to lynch me the next day and we end up 2 town down... I also mentioned earlier in the phase that i could just protect myself every night until the end and stay alive as a town voter so they could have assumed that as well and rather go for the sure kill in someone else. Look for mafia to push me hard this phase because they will try and ride the wave exalt started and get town to lynch me and whoever is the deciding vote is killed aswell. This could very well be a LyLo situation depending on how many scum are left and we need to proceed extremely cautiously
                u keep saying on and on how youre a victim of mafia's plans to be falsely accused during the day phase, but after numerous phases youve still failed to mention ANYONE you feel would be mafia (u might have, but im pretty sure u never said) if you were a true townie, u would be more frantically looking at everyone's posts to find who is more likely in my opinion, knowing full well your standpoint is already fairly low from day 1 results.

Comment

• *numerous phases and posts

Comment

• Originally posted by midoent View Post
                    No role claims is scummy at this point.
                    I don't really see any POSITIVE coming from me role claiming to the public. Claiming to one trusted person was safer for town as a whole, in my case.

Who did you track? What were your results? I think it's pretty clear cut that Rodney and likely Zeebu are the last two among us, unless ixt has been skating by long enough to almost get away with it..

Comment

• one single proof of me having town stance to refresh your memory: everyone who has flipped town voted for rodney first day, while many (not saying all) of the suspects voted for me. to address previous concerns with voth: we know his role now, so the concern of him and i being allies is not valid in any way. zeebu still has a potential question mark, while undercut seems ok to me so far as his view is still "aligned correctly" with the concern on rodney. As of now, its looking like a "lynch one, if not lynch the other" situation with rodney and zeebu, but id put rodney over zeebu due to the voting result.

Comment

• I don't have anything concrete yet, there are several scenarios in my head but it's a bit jumbled up. If someone has a good lead with some strong arguments let's hear it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Missa View Post

I don't really see any POSITIVE coming from me role claiming to the public. Claiming to one trusted person was safer for town as a whole, in my case.

Who did you track? What were your results? I think it's pretty clear cut that Rodney and likely Zeebu are the last two among us, unless ixt has been skating by long enough to almost get away with it..
                          Ixt and exalt had some crazy theory i was the godfather, and then a theory that i was a mafia roleblocker. I protected Midoent last night, Mido did you track me like i asked? Did you get an action off? This will prove im not a roleblocker or a killer...
                          Big Chill

Comment

• Also at this point if you havent claimed or arent providing any night result information that leads to a scum lynch you are contributing to our loss. If there is two mafia left i would put money on it being Missa and Zeebu, if there is only one left i would have to say Missa

Vote: Missa
                            Big Chill

Comment

• I investigated someone who hasn't role claimed. This is why I am choosing to withhold that information until we get some claims or night comes.

Comment

• question would exalt be able to pull off a kill if he is killed that same night?

Comment

Working...
                                X