TW Mafia: Sweet Vengeance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
    What if this game is all vengeful and supersaint townies fighting to the death? Would we let Rodney ever host again
    This is exactly what Paul said that I pointed out as a possible slip, and Downfall/ffe jumped on him for it. Now you repeated it. Will ffe vote you now?

Also, imo Kthx needs to get lynched. He still hasn't claimed, and he's been useless as fuck. I'd rather someone shoot Grand than lynch him, although if everyone does what Downfall did, then I'm guessing that's a lot to ask for some people.

Anyway Vote: Kthx
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• why would you advocate for vengefuls kill town aligned saints over anti-town? how does that make sense...
      1:megaman89> dont leave me

1:megaman89> great
      1:megaman89> made my gf emo
      1:requiem> LOL
      1:Ri$e Again$t> /wrists
      1:megaman89> not gna buy me food for a week now
      1:megaman89> jesus fuk
      1:Chief Utsav> this is me
      1:Chief Utsav> caring
      1:megaman89> gna starve

1:Cig Smoke> what u noobs talkin bout
      1:Sauro> its an a b conversation cig smoke
      1:Cig Smoke> and im about to (C) ur way outa here
      1:grandmastahs> LOLOL

Comment

• There's the likely possibility kthx is anti-town and halp is next in line.

vote kthx

Comment

• Was gonna go for exalt if paul was mafia, so on principle and based on his actually trying to make sense of things I can't vote him for the time being

I was thinking of voting off others that voted Df but now if I vote Kthx it looks like a bandwagon....

Sigh vote kthx til someone calls me out I guess
          sigpic

Trench Wars Rap Battle 1&2 Winner

Comment

• BANDWAGONER!!!!! haha lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

This is exactly what Paul said that I pointed out as a possible slip, and Downfall/ffe jumped on him for it. Now you repeated it. Will ffe vote you now?

Also, imo Kthx needs to get lynched. He still hasn't claimed, and he's been useless as fuck. I'd rather someone shoot Grand than lynch him, although if everyone does what Downfall did, then I'm guessing that's a lot to ask for some people.

Anyway Vote: Kthx
              I claimed like 8 hours in faggot lol. How many times do you faggots have to learn this lesson. I'm town but go ahead and vote me off, I'll fix your uselessness when I suicide ffe or halp when I die.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• something seems off to me but im going to wait to see if these thoughts are leading me in the right direction...especially if kthx is flipped and appears green

Comment

• Ffe is town 100%.

i have decided that the game is vengeful townie vs super saints. I will be down to test this theory by being last person to vote on a supersaint. Make the decision people

Unvote kthx
                  sigpic

Trench Wars Rap Battle 1&2 Winner

Comment

• I am going to go ahead and vote grand.

Literally nothing has changed from Day 1 except that we have two dead townies because for some real people thought it was a good idea to lynch the very first bandwagon of the game.

However, since then, Grand has shown up, voted
                    me for the second day in a row on revenge principle alone, and disappeared again. He has lied and been inconsistent all game. Make sure that you all trust his "instinct" after the nonsense he has pulled all game.

I have my suspicions with Kthx but they are just that - suspicion - and not enough to warrant a vote right now as far as I'm concerned. It was interesting to see who
                    hopped on the bandwagon after Exalt's vote though.

Halp is beyond useless but it seems like a waste to
                    lynch him because it would be a policy lynch alone and tell us nothing.

Willby has been lurking more than usual and not being very helpful in regards to scum hunting - could definitely be scum.

So far, Exalt, Backwards, and ixt appear town-aligned to me.

7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10
                    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• unvote something just seems strange to me about exalt wanting this to be a Vengeful vs Supersaint war. Worth pondering over, but not to put immediate suspicion just yet. after all he himself claimed a vengeful

vote field reasoning? post #258.

RoDNeY it would be appreciated to have a quicklink on the first page to each phase change. thanks

Comment

• whoever cares to look into it, please reread #258. has he mysteriously just disappeared from everyone's sight?

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post
                          The following post makes it clear that Downfall is NOT Vengeful Townie:

Yet a couple of pages later, Downfall lists himself as Vengeful Townie, first time he claims in thread:

Clear lie, and as far as I can tell, there's nothing better than this to go on this phase.
                          unvote: halp
                          vote: Downfall
                          For the record, this is the post ixt is referencing. Probably best to quote it in the future.

You know, in the anticipation of the phase change and with Rodneys post right before it, I actually missed that. Nice catch. Last minute slide in on the bandwagon. Definitely worth pressing him on at the least.

field What was with the last minute bandwagon vote? Downfall was set to be lynched so you did not cast a decisive vote.

At this point, I'm still more convinced on Grand. But depending on how field responds, this could change.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

For the record, this is the post ixt is referencing. Probably best to quote it in the future.

You know, in the anticipation of the phase change and with Rodneys post right before it, I actually missed that. Nice catch. Last minute slide in on the bandwagon. Definitely worth pressing him on at the least.

field What was with the last minute bandwagon vote? Downfall was set to be lynched so you did not cast a decisive vote.

At this point, I'm still more convinced on Grand. But depending on how field responds, this could change.
                            but then the question is: Was Grand THAT stupid enough to put focus on himself if anti-town. If everyone is set to lynch him, then the answer would be yes. I for one feel a bit uneasy, but perhaps as previously said the play was made to get a gullible townie's trust lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
                              unvote something just seems strange to me about exalt wanting this to be a Vengeful vs Supersaint war. Worth pondering over, but not to put immediate suspicion just yet. after all he himself claimed a vengeful

vote field reasoning? post #258.

RoDNeY it would be appreciated to have a quicklink on the first page to each phase change. thanks
                              I dont necessarily think all Supersaint claims are scum (although that could change if multiple supersaints flip red), but I dont see why shooting grand over lynching him (and losing a townie in the process if he didnt lie) is a bad idea. It does take the vengeful person being lynched to agree to shoot them, which is pretty iffy as Downfall showed, but it works in theory. Everyone wants to lynch grand, but I'm not the one who will be voting last on him, and if a vengeful townie dies to him, then town loses yet another possible scum kill in the process. Vengeful townies only get to use the ability when lynched, so dying to grand would be a dumb move imo. If a vengeful townie is that deadset on possibly dying to get grand, then what's the difference if they are lynched and shoot grand themselves, rather than dying as the last vote? It creates the same result.
                              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                                Jesus what's with you guys reading every single and trying to formulate a slip out of it? Surprised none of you fuck fuck idiots has suggested that my role is mafia bookkeeper, since obviously my "slip" was a super serious post and there was no joking. Obviously enticing townies to participate in prop bets is part of my win condition and also not a joke, not sure how all you super sleuths missed that.

We have a guy who has been PMing people day 1 and can't even remember that he didn't publicly roleclaim. In this PM, he also incorrectly identifies who he was also PMing. Then this person comes out in the thread and said he has only been PMing 1 person, not 3 like was said in the thread. None of this is suspicious, but my joke and backwards statement about supersaints killing the "last townie to vote for them" (semantically not accurate, but for all intents and purposes it is completely accurate) are what is being overanalyzed in this thread. Explain how that makes sense to me, you bunch of fucking Nancy Drews
                                Just quoting my boy for posterity. Everyone should re-read paragraph 2.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X