TW Mafia: Sweet Vengeance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RoDNeY I voted for ffe.

Voth - I was talking about ffe in that post.

​​​​​​
    Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• I think voth is a bad guy because he's claiming to have a night action in a game with no nights.

I think field is a bad guy because of everything he said on page 7

I think it's likely the supersaints are scum, and my roleclaim broke the game forcing them to claim before they had time to think. Like exalt said, vengeful mafia makes no sense, but supersaint does.

Comment

• Originally posted by ffe View Post
        If I get lynched Im going for Ixt.

If supersaint is town aligned, I dont want my buddy Grand to hate me irl.

Any objections?
        I don't think anyone will object to you offing ixt, lol.

But from my experience, ixt blurts out his role on D1 when he's town -- like he did this game -- and refrains from claiming when he's scum. It's more likely he's town and grand is scum than vice versa.

​​I can't imagine you want to lynch yourself... and you haven't voted for grand. So who do you want to lynch?
        Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Hey, remember when Grand came at me Day 1 because he said that he claimed Supersaint in the thread? And it turns out he never did?

He actually claimed in PM to ixt, right? That's how we found that out.

So ixt spills his role like every game, and Grand jumps on the opportunity and PRIVATELY contacts ixt to say he is also a Saint.

Why would scum grand do this? Because the second ixt claimed it (and it was a very believable claim due to his previous comment referencing it in the first few hours
          of the game), it instantly became a safe claim for scum.

We have been operating under the assumption that everyone who claimed Saint is actually a Saint, but we have all disagreed on possible issues of alignment. What if Grand is just a non-vengeful scum? Or scum
          has some other modifier upon being lynched? What if the same goes for Field?
          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10
          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post
            I think voth is a bad guy because he's claiming to have a night action in a game with no nights.

I think it's likely the supersaints are scum, and my roleclaim broke the game forcing them to claim before they had time to think. Like exalt said, vengeful mafia makes no sense, but supersaint does.
            I said I have a ROLE other than vanilla vengeful townie, I never said it has a night action.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• vote grand

If both of us are town, go for halp field and willby

Love you all
              sigpic

Trench Wars Rap Battle 1&2 Winner

Comment

• Actually

Unvote grand

vote field

I got a strong feeling about this guy, cmon people
                sigpic

Comment

Actually

Unvote grand

vote field

I got a strong feeling about this guy, cmon people
                  Weird back and forth voting. Kind of concerning, you've been doing it all game.

Can you give a reason for why you're voting field? Not criticizing it, just curious.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Tbh I dont buy the whole saints are against town theory after reading the past posts. Grand not defending himself and I get very shady vibes from several people including field. Others didnt have necessary votes to stall; I doubt Rodney will phase change on a split vote so more discussion will give me more to think about.

Also I dont want to forget the fact that Grand claimed saint literally 1st day this started to me and downfall.

How did he know ixt was trustworthy? I dont know.

Is it worth a potential second double town death? I dont know
                    sigpic

Comment

• Also important to note:

Vengeful townie and supersaint are literally the only roles mentioned in the mafiascum wiki about vengeful games

its possible that he just read the wiki and claimed supersaint as soon as this started
                      sigpic

Comment

• Hi townie friends, if you'd like to vote grand but are a pussy and don't want to die I'll unvote and revote grand if a few of you pile on (so we can make sure there's no double lynch + supersaint for three or four deaths)

Originally posted by Turban
                        everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post
                          I think voth is a bad guy because he's claiming to have a night action in a game with no nights.

yeah halp is scum or at least anti-town fo sho.

Comment

Tbh I dont buy the whole saints are against town theory after reading the past posts. Grand not defending himself and I get very shady vibes from several people including field. Others didnt have necessary votes to stall; I doubt Rodney will phase change on a split vote so more discussion will give me more to think about.

Also I dont want to forget the fact that Grand claimed saint literally 1st day this started to me and downfall.

How did he know ixt was trustworthy? I dont know.

Is it worth a potential second double town death? I dont know
                            for the rec, supersaint was never a role in past games I've been in up until now (ask anyone, voth will field) and I could care less than spending my time surfing the wiki to find a good fake claim. As I have to reiterate, pay attention to the development of the first few pages. There's no way I could take claim that wit my prior post. So ud be more of an ape than down if u want to get lynched and kill me.

Comment

• Yea you idiots it's grand-3 field-3 voth-2 right now if scum hammer voth for a fucking A TRIPLE LYNCH WITH VENGES AND SUPERSAINTS COULD MEAN GAME COULD END THIS PHASE IF THERE ARE 3+ SCUM PLEASE CONSOLIDATE VOTES IF YOU ARE TOWN!!!!

11 alive, 6 die in a triple lynch... 5 left, if 3 scum gg

Originally posted by Turban
                              everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
                                Yea you idiots it's grand-3 field-3 voth-2 right now if scum hammer voth for a fucking A TRIPLE LYNCH WITH VENGES AND SUPERSAINTS COULD MEAN GAME COULD END THIS PHASE IF THERE ARE 3+ SCUM PLEASE CONSOLIDATE VOTES IF YOU ARE TOWN!!!!

11 alive, 6 die in a triple lynch... 5 left, if 3 scum gg
                                I say field or halp. Halps last post was not convincing at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X