TW Mafia: Sweet Vengeance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by field View Post
    The mod is not going to make all saints scum or all saints town. Anyone pushing this line of thought is acting scummy as hell.

There are no NKs. You think mod is going to give the scum team roles where they do not even get to pick who they want to kill? That is game-breaking imbalance.

While not as imbalanced, 3 supersaints being town is farfetched. I compare it to 3-person masonry, where it's usually 2 town and 1 scum. I'd bet at least one is scum out of the 3 claimed saints so far... unless there's more and scum saint decided to fakeclaim vengeful townie or hasn't claimed yet.

If you want to lynch grand, go ahead. He's the scummiest of all saint claims. I still don't think sacrificing someone who is for sure going to be town is the right move to make. I'm keeping my vote on ffe. Those vote changes are ridiculously scummy - first saving kthx, then saving grand and setting up 3 way lynch. I'll be very surprised if he turns out town.
    Did you ever take into account that I may be indecisive and bad at the game?

Never crossed your mind did it
    sigpic

Trench Wars Rap Battle 1&2 Winner

Comment

• vote field

On page 7 he called beast out for voting me after I roleclaimed, and then proceeded to vote for me after I roleclaimed, completely contradicting himself in a classic field scum move.

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post
        vote field

On page 7 he called beast out for voting me after I roleclaimed, and then proceeded to vote for me after I roleclaimed, completely contradicting himself in a classic field scum move.
        Did you forget to put sunscreen on yesterday?

You claimed vengeful townie, beast voted for you.
        Then he unvoted, claiming he too received vengeful townie PM. Why did he vote for you in the first place?

I am not vengeful townie and my vote for you was for a different reason. There is no contradiction here.
        Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by ffe View Post

Did you ever take into account that I may be indecisive and bad at the game?

Never crossed your mind did it
          I don't think you're bad at the game. If I remember correctly, you've pulled some clutch moves in past games. In others you just didn't care enough to try.

As for you being indecisive, that's classic WIFOM tbh. Are you indecisive or deliberately making moves? There's no way for me to know. I'm leaning towards the latter because you're voting for me for absolutely no reason.

I feel like townies are fighting each other, while someone scum like kthx -- who is normally active and contributing -- lurks and is like "oh we have no info from PRs yet, therefore I can't decide who is scum yada yada." That's breaking part from his previous meta.
          Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Current Vote Count

Field - Ixt, Beast, Ffe, Halp
            Grand - Willby, Voth, Sdrawcab
            Voth - Grand
            Willby - Kthx
            Ffe - Field

I know phase change was slated to be done tonight but since its friday night im probably going to be drunkenly incoherent by then and will phase change in the morning. Approx 11am EST which is in about 20 hours. This should also give you guys a little bit of a rest period since each phase is running back to back.
            Big Chill

Comment

• Vote field to avoid any scum trying to tie

Originally posted by Turban
              everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
                Voth h how's your rope work can you use it now for d2 on grand?

​​​​​​​
                I have already submitted my D2 investigation, but I won't get the results until phase changes to D3.

I didn't want to release the name for self-preservation purposes, but it seems like I will likely die the minute we lynch a scum successfully, so here it is:

I investigated Field Day 2. The reason for this was two-pronged - the first being that like Exalt, field is extremely dangerous as a scum team member. I perpetually have trouble reading him. The second reason is that scummy as hell last minute vote on DF on Day 1. I really don't buy that he missed Rodney saying phase change was 1.5 hours away in pink font. It was just unbelievably scummy. He has been defending Grand indirectly all game, too.

Assuming I make it to D3, anyone have thoughts on who
                to investigate?
                7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10
                Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Can you change your pick Voth?

Seems pointless to investigate Field with these votes
                  sigpic

Trench Wars Rap Battle 1&2 Winner

Comment

• Voth can you change your target to grand?

backwards, I dont know what to say but it's kind of bold to jump onto the claimed super saint like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by ffe View Post
                      Can you change your pick Voth?

Seems pointless to investigate Field with these votes
                      I submitted that investigation early this morning expecting a phase change tonight and I'm at work
                      now so time to do this stuff is hit or miss.

I can ask Rodney if it's possible to change votes, but I doubt that will be allowed - I wouldn't allow it if I were hosting.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• I just PMed Rodney. Like I said, I highly doubt it.

Does anyone have ANY other ideas?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

I have already submitted my D2 investigation, but I won't get the results until phase changes to D3.

I didn't want to release the name for self-preservation purposes, but it seems like I will likely die the minute we lynch a scum successfully, so here it is:

I investigated Field Day 2. The reason for this was two-pronged - the first being that like Exalt, field is extremely dangerous as a scum team member. I perpetually have trouble reading him. The second reason is that scummy as hell last minute vote on DF on Day 1. I really don't buy that he missed Rodney saying phase change was 1.5 hours away in pink font. It was just unbelievably scummy. He has been defending Grand indirectly all game, too.

Assuming I make it to D3, anyone have thoughts on who
                          to investigate?
                          Good. You'll see I'm innocent tomorrow.

Now get these fucking votes off me you fuck fuck idiots.

Vote beast or something, guy's been literally useless the entire game, and I still can't get over why he voted halp following his roleclaim, then unvoted and claimed he received a vengeful townie PM. Didn't he know that before voting halp? This sounds like a scum slip, followed by coaching from his team.

unvote: ffe
                          vote: Beast
                          Trench Wars Player

Comment

• vote: beast since at least he claimed vengeful townie, which makes sense to lynch.

Really though, can we just lynch me instead so I can YOLO kill scum myself?
                            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post

FYI you being daycop I think makes it HIGHLY likely there are vengeful scum
                              Well then why are you voting a supersaint claim?

Seriously though, can we lynch me so I can shoot Kthx or WillBy?

RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• If no one is willing to lynch Grand, then fuck it. He is impossible to read because of his weird one line posts and isn't contributing much of anything.

unvote grand
                                vote beast

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X