No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Sweet Vengeance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meh first phase still looks like a downfall byebye maybe we can get some useful into going forward. Its late here ill b dipping out soon

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
      If I was anti-town ud think I'd bail another one of my teammates out? Look I get u always think I'm a bad player but even I'm not that stupid. And it sounds about right when I checked forum and saw that updated message was about a day ago.
      Quit your bitching, I haven't been on your ass all game, I actually said I believed your claim (doesnt mean you're
      town though) and I've only called you brain damaged
      once all game.
      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Dunno how u can call that bitching but ok whatever floats yo boat man

Comment

• To be fair, that shows some serious restraint from Voth. I think I've probably insulted you more this game than Voth has.

That being said, I'm open to changing my vote, but I need a reason to do it. Something stinks with ffe/downfall trying to tunnel vision me and ignore everything else, but given a reason I'll absolutely move my vote. I only did it when I did to take that 3 way lynch you brought up off the table.
          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
            To be fair, that shows some serious restraint from Voth. I think I've probably insulted you more this game than Voth has.

That being said, I'm open to changing my vote, but I need a reason to do it. Something stinks with ffe/downfall trying to tunnel vision me and ignore everything else, but given a reason I'll absolutely move my vote. I only did it when I did to take that 3 way lynch you brought up off the table.
            Thoughts on grand?

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Thoughts on grand?
              Grand's actions so far this game are scummy as fuck to me. I just can't wrap my head around a pro town role PMing multiple people day 1, although he did say he had only PMed ixt. Downfall and ffe have both said otherwise, so I don't know what's going on with that. He's also bounced his claim around if downfall and ffe's PMs are to be believed. I had my vote on grand but I had to move it to take the 3 way lynch risk off the table. I'd feel a lot better about going with grand, but there is definitely something strange up with those 3.

Although Exalt's theory about supersaints makes sense, and if we're trying to avoid lynching them then I guess we'd avoid lynching grand. I think that's where his latest claim ended up, correct? I don't really know, but those 3 are basically my entire list at the moment. I can't see the angle ixt would be working if he's scum, so I'm actually inclined to believe he could be pro-town this game too, for what it's worth.

What do you think about the grand/ffe/downfall love triangle?

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Can someone straight up post the names of claimed supersaints ? If it's 3 or less that's my scum list

Originally posted by Turban
                everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
                  Can someone straight up post the names of claimed supersaints ? If it's 3 or less that's my scum list
                  Grand (I think) and definitely ixt off the top of my head

Comment

• I just want to deliver the idea that even if one of them flips anti-town, does not mean the others are to follow in the same manner. What I'm suspecting here is one or maybe two are not town affiliated and want to link themselves to the others, which has been successful.

Comment

• vote halp the type of nonchalantness (that even a word) makes me set u aside for this phase for now. Still considering but thinking second guesses

Comment

I thought downfall is one too? When someone posted they were venge I think downfall said it makes sense with the theme (which would lead me to believe he is not venge)

Comment

I think field did too unless I'm not remembering right.
                          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10
                          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
                            I just want to deliver the idea that even if one of them flips anti-town, does not mean the others are to follow in the same manner. What I'm suspecting here is one or maybe two are not town affiliated and want to link themselves to the others, which has been successful.
                            I'd be absolutely shocked if all 3 were scum, the odds of that are just through the roof. I'd be equally shocked if none of them were scum though, so I think you and I are probably on the same page here

Comment

• Monday at around 1:00pm Grand claimed saint to me and downfall.

downfall called him out on his "killer" role cause Grand had claimed he only kill the last person to vote for him when hes lynched, but DF said he can choose anyone to kill if hes lynched.

Idk if that helps but may provide context
                              sigpic

Trench Wars Rap Battle 1&2 Winner

Comment

• Originally posted by Downfall View Post
                                I think halps claim of vengeful townie fits in with the theme and I am inclined to believe he is town.
                                Right there, that's a post by someone who is not also vengeful

Comment

Working...
                                X