No announcement yet.

Fifa 2004 for Ps2 or Other?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I give up, they probably don't have the original copy of WE7 at Markham mall, they only sell copied games and my ps2 is not modified and Nethila won't sell me his WE7 either so I guess am forced to buy fifa 2004.
    I read some more reviews and they say that the game is horrible, gets predictable and high scoring after awhile, no international cup and no INTERTOTO CUP =((((((((

-Tys
    Last edited by Tyson; 07-25-2004, 10:47 PM.
    Blood Love Overcomes Our Depressions

PROPERTY OF DICE AS OF FEB, 17 2007

WIN LOSE OR TIE UNITED FORCE TILL I DIE

THE BOYS OF SUMMER
    LIVE FOR GRAPEVINE
    SHED BLOOD FOR GRAPEVINE
    I DIE FOR GRAPEVINE

WWW.SIZZERB.COM

Comment

FIFA is crap now.. graphics and everything.. if u want REAL soccer games.. go for Winning Eleven 7... i think 8 is coming out... it's so good u should try it
      9 TWL Titles - 5 TWLJ 3 TWLD 1 TWLB

4:Akuun> Did Neth tell u about his Sims game?
      4:Nimrook> No?
      4:Nethila> omfg.. i have babies with your girl in Sims!
      4:Nimrook> ooo.. well i understand Neth, it's not your fault that u cannot make real ones.. cause u were born like that.. i guess u will have to make babies in your Sims game
      4:Akuun> ROFL
      4:Akuun> Hahahahahaha
      4:Thundermare> Neth = owned
      4:Nimrook> lol

3:Zell> popped boners a couple of times, couldnt aim at the cue ball

Comment

Fifa is the commercialized football series, they have all the brand names, trendy music by signed bands, more arcadey action (press the trick button for tricks). It's not a bad game and has a huge following, but I can't stand it personally.

Pro Evolution Soccer feels more of a simulation, you don't get something for nothing in that game which makes goals feel satisfying (and they look good too). Probably advised if you are a more hardcore gamer.

Those are definitely the top two, the rest don't really come close. I'd advise Pro Evolution Soccer instantly, there's a new version coming out in a few months, sweet.

Comment

The last Fifa game I touched was Fifa 97. I think that was the first one to use motion capture too.

Pro Evo is the most fun I've had in a footie game ever.

Comment

What is this winning eleven game?

EDIT: Ok, I looked it up, it's the name for the Pro Evolution series outside of Europe.
            USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
            ---A few minutes later---
            9:cool koen> you scorereseted
            9:Kim> UM
            9:Kim> i didn't
            9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
            9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
            9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
            9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Originally posted by Ewan
              What is this winning eleven game?

EDIT: Ok, I looked it up, it's the name for the Pro Evolution series outside of Europe.
              Winning Eleven 7 is a critically acclaimed soccer game made by Konami. It's one of the best out there, pick it up.
              DELETED

Comment

Working...
              X