Why I am voting for bush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Squeezer
    I like Atlanta.....its hot and dirty there....kinda like a certain Female Anatomy part
    You will never get laid.
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

• dirty south, represent.

i went back to school today its going to be an awesome year
      can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

• Originally posted by DoTheFandango
        You will never get laid.
        DUH!
        Originally posted by Tone
        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

• So I'm outside of da club and he think I'm a puuuuuuuunk
          So I go to my loaded Tech 9 thats off in the truuuuuuuunk
          I told that motherfucka
          I ain't never scared (eastside!)
          I ain't never scared (westside!)
          I ain't never scared (southside!)
          I ain't never scared (northside!)
          can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

• Originally posted by IlyaZ
            So I'm outside of da club and he think I'm a puuuuuuuunk
            So I go to my loaded Tech 9 thats off in the truuuuuuuunk
            I told that motherfucka
            I ain't never scared (northside!)
            ........k but isnt Tech Ni9e from like Kansas City.....thats not really ghetto...at all
            Originally posted by Tone
            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

• Originally posted by Epinephrine
              So I say, it is important that education focuses on learning, and not merely on job training. I do believe my school did the right thing, then they mandated that every science major has to have one credit in humanities and one in social sciences, but perhaps they didn't do enough.
              pfft my school made me do 6 hours in both and then other crapola. if they truly want to let you expand your mind, they should allow you to pick the classes that interest you. I would have loved to taken music theory and crap but wouldnt fit in my degree plan. Instead i took stupid philosphy classes that i could sleep through and still get A's. They limit too much sometimes.
              Originally posted by Epinephrine
              As for politics, I believe the advent of television has changed politics more than anything ever before. Roosevelt would have never been elected if there was television back in his day. People simply would not have stood for a handicap president, and may still not. Hell Roosevelt himself knew this and had elaborate contraptions set up to make it look like he could sorta walk around without help while he was campaigning.

-Epi
              Look what Tv did to nixon vs. JFK
              btw JFk was a shitty president. The only reason he is famous is because of his assissination. Perception is louder than reality.
              To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
              brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

• Originally posted by pv=nrt
                Look what Tv did to nixon vs. JFK
                btw JFk was a shitty president. The only reason he is famous is because of his assissination. Perception is louder than reality.
                Cuban Missle Crisis anyone?

Get Neil Armstrong on the Moon?

Gave great speeches?
                Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoTheFandango
                  Cuban Missle Crisis anyone?

Get Neil Armstrong on the Moon?

Gave great speeches?
                  Cuban Missile crisis was one of the hugest events in history cmon pv..
                  7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
                  1:Rough> is radiation an element?
                  8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
                  Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
                  Piston> I own in belim
                  6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

• Originally posted by froedrick
                    Cuban Missile crisis was one of the hugest events in history cmon pv..
                    Except that it was Castro, not JFK who averted nuclear war in the Cuban Missile Crisis. But I still disagree with pv, JFK was great for the country. Also, JFK had intentions of removing the Cuban embargo but he was shot . Anyone who wants to get rid of that dated and retardedly political embargo is OK by me.

Comment

• Originally posted by genocidal
                      Except that it was Castro, not JFK who averted nuclear war in the Cuban Missile Crisis. But I still disagree with pv, JFK was great for the country. Also, JFK had intentions of removing the Cuban embargo but he was shot . Anyone who wants to get rid of that dated and retardedly political embargo is OK by me.

err wrong
                      8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
                      Piston> I own in belim

Comment

• Originally posted by IlyaZ
                        i was driving to hotlanta on the hi-way and there was a chair in my lane and i was sneezing so i didnt see it until i was right behind it so i swerved to the other lane while a car was turning to it and he honked his horn at me so i honked mine back and he honked it at me again and i honked it at him and he honked it back and then i yelled "fuck you" and he didnt yell it back cause he didnt hear me.
                        sorry ilyaz, that was mine. I was delivering a new chair to my house, so that my ass wouldnt hurt on the wooden one i have at my comp. No hard feelings eh?

Atlanta is hot. Therefore the nickname 'Hotlanta'.
                        Killer Sol> bad time to smoke cigs
                        Xog> good time to smoke a nig
                        Xog> Cig****
                        Killer Sol> LOLOL
                        Ardo> ROFL
                        Ardo> Best typo ever!!
                        Jason> good time to smoke a nig what's that all about bud?
                        Xog> typo for cig

Comment

• Originally posted by froedrick
                          err wrong
                          What's wrong with that? Castro was the one who backed down first and averted nuclear war. JFK just sat in his office nukes ready. And yes, it is true that JFK was going to remove the embargo. I don't see what is wrong there...

Comment

• Originally posted by genocidal
                            What's wrong with that? Castro was the one who backed down first and averted nuclear war. JFK just sat in his office nukes ready. And yes, it is true that JFK was going to remove the embargo. I don't see what is wrong there...
                            He wasn't shot during the Cuban Missile Crisi for one. The Embrago is still in place today so who cares if he thought of it. And there was a lot of Politics in it because all of his military staff wanted to use the nukes and not him. And the U.S. Agreed with the Russians to remove their missiles from a middle eastern country in exchange for the removal of the missiles in Cuba, It wasn't castro at all.
                            Piston> I own in belim

Comment

• Originally posted by pv=nrt
                              pfft my school made me do 6 hours in both and then other crapola. if they truly want to let you expand your mind, they should allow you to pick the classes that interest you. I would have loved to taken music theory and crap but wouldnt fit in my degree plan. Instead i took stupid philosphy classes that i could sleep through and still get A's. They limit too much sometimes.
                              Guess your school sucks. I got to pick from like 300 different courses lol.

-Epi
                              Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                              www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                              www.animeslice.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Epinephrine
                                Guess your school sucks. I got to pick from like 300 different courses lol.

-Epi
                                There was a whole long list of them, but a majority of the cool ones don't fit into the a>schedule b>allowed classes without a prof approval or something.

It don't matter i turned out ok.

Does bay of pigs mean anyhting?
                                To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                                brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Working...
                                X