No announcement yet.

Why I am voting for bush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In case you haven't seen this one, a little flash movie for your viewing pleasure.
    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by pandagirl89
      If I could vote, it would be for Bush because I'm against abortion and gay marriage.
      Sure, fuck all the havoc he has wrecked in the past few years, Bush hates abortion and gay people so he's ok with me!
      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Well there's no way I'd vote for someone who supports gay marriage and abortion, so yea, I'd vote for Bush. And my family does benefit from the tax breaks so it's all good.
        Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
        1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
        1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
        1:Chao <ER>> at all
        1:Mantra-Slider> chao
        1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
        Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
        Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Well there's no way I'd vote for someone who supports gay marriage and abortion, so yea, I'd vote for Bush. And my family does benefit from the tax breaks so it's all good.
          Because we would much rather be unemployed and homophobes than well funded and living with gays
          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

If I could vote, it would be for Bush because I'm against abortion and gay marriage.
            If murder was legal I would kill you.
            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

You're against two people unrelated to you and not harming you in the least getting married? No. It means you're pro-telling people what to do. You don't have the right, George Bush doesn't have the right and that's why that unconstitutional gay marriage amendment failed miserably. Abortion? Well golly gee people should be forced to have every child that they get impregnated with again even though they're totally unrelated and not harming you or your own children, simply because you want to see lots of children that have had their lives screwed up from day one, right?

You shouldn't try to force every person in our society to live by your rules and goals. Think of a free society, and imagine what your stranglehold of laws will accomplish. Gay people will still live together and fuck, your anti marriage law will just keep them from legal protections and observance. Your anti-abortion law, will not stop abortions, people will simply have unsafe back alley abortions or go to another country if they can afford it. The real world is not so simple as "I don't agree with that, so there should be a law."
              Last edited by Sarien; 07-28-2004, 04:45 AM. Reason: Because I was an asshole.
              "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Group all the "bush -> bad economy" statements and lets whip out the WORLD FUCKING TRADE CENTER scenario to answer it.

BZ, once again, bush is no superhero. He could only do what all of us can. It's nice that we can look back and think we could have done better than him, but it was stressing. And besides, you say he "stared" at the childrens book then say he was "reading" it- now you can't tell me you've never sat down and thought about something while staring at an object you've picked up, or something. I mean, for all we know, he was in shock. It's his first few months of presidency and that happens? Now, why would he stand up and know what to do? Oh, I forgot terrorists destroy buildings and attack the pentagon every month or so, my bad. Thought the last time something like this happened was when Japan bombed pearl harbor. What was I thinking?
                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

EDIT FROM THE FUTURE (2009):

this was a really bad post
                  Last edited by Ilya; 10-01-2009, 08:18 PM.
                  can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

HE GAVE TAX CUTS TO RICH PEOPLE. If each millionaire payed 5,000$ extra in taxes like Bill Clinton said he would have to, that would accumulate a lot of fucking money.

Comment

Being rich is in the eye of the beholder.
                      can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

i like how republicans fight abortion and stem cell research while supporting the death penalty. it is also funny that the party more guided by their religion is the one that is all about money. i guess the democrats are hipocritical in some ways, but comparing their hipocracy to that of republicans is a crack in the sidewalk vs the grand canyon.

its been nice reading about what all your parents think..
                        Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                        apt>yes u can wtf
                        apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                        apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                        apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                        Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                        apt>na
                        apt>ill show you pictures
                        apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

I don't see the hypocrisy- you kill criminals, you don't kill babies.
                          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

did anyone see the dr. phil episode where they were trying to decide what to do with that 15 year old's baby? that was a good episode

[SPOILER]they decided to keep it and raise it. the birth went very well and everything is ok.[/SPOILER]
                            Last edited by Ilya; 07-27-2004, 11:56 PM.

Comment

im sorry but i dont think u are looking hard enough :/
                              Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                              apt>yes u can wtf
                              apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                              apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                              apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                              Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                              apt>na
                              apt>ill show you pictures
                              apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

I still fail to understand why I, who live in fucking FINLAND, god knows how far away from USA&Bush (thank god) realise how much more and more fucked up your country is starting to look like, when some of you americans who for fucks sake LIVE there fail to realise all the shit Bush has done. What fucking country would let an ape AND the apes SON rule as president over "The greatest country of all time" ?

Oh and pandagirl1989, you just proved how much you know about politics and welthfare. <insert very annoying girly voice cause-I-just-hit-puberty-and-I-am-all-hyped-because-my-boyfriend-loves-me> "It's all good what bush does because my family benefits from it!!111"

JESUS CHRIST this world is fucked up, I'm getting all stressed up here. Time for a fucking smoke. This is insane. Wake the FUCK up - and vote for whoever the fuck you want - but not bush.
                                Last edited by Da1andonly; 07-28-2004, 01:02 AM.
                                Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                                You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                                There wont be another election for president.
                                Obama is the Omega President.
                                http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X