TW Mafia: Dodgeball aka Revenge of the Voth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beast View Post
    Vote Sailor Jupiter guy lags out in dd too much.
    I'm sure this is a joke vote, but I'm female and I've never lagged out nor dd'd this guy. Lie #1.

Some observations so far:
    • The_paul called out Halp for being suspicious very quickly, but placed a random vote on Vehicle in the same post.
    • Sdrawcabz was the second to vote for the_paul.
    • Halp could be playing us with his opening comment about there being a town faction, but there's no evidence to back this up.
    • LF is acting pretty naive for someone who most likely knows how mafia is typically played.
    Between paul and sdraw, I'll vote paul unless he can defend himself. If we find out he's innocent, I'm going for sdraw. I haven't played mafia in ages and I probably know 2-3 people in this game, so feel free to point it out if anything is going over my head.

VOTE: the_paul

Comment

Yeah the_paul, can you defend yourself? You've been accused of... uh... something. I think.
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
        Yeah the_paul, can you defend yourself? You've been accused of... uh... something. I think.
        LMFAO. You ain't kidding. Doesn't it seem -2ez-?

unvote Paul
        vote sailor jupiter

I love the participation, but the inferences you lay out are pretty hilarious just hours into the game.
        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10
        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Originally posted by LF View Post
          I think this might be my first game as a PLAYER on TW forums. I can't think of a better way to start this new adventure than ridding of us a dirty fucking chiefs fan

Vote: Willby
          Also, I don't think I've ever played mafia with LF before but he clearly knows the deal as he hosted last game. What's with the vote on the host? I think Paul mentioned it also as a joke but didn't go so far as to bold it like it's a legitimate thing.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

00110110011100101000011011011101000111000011011101 11000111001111000011101001110011010101110001100111 00001100010101010011000101011010010100101101001010 10101001010001010010100100110001010010010101010010 01010010101000101010100001000100010100100011110010 00010101101110100110010101001010100111010010101101 01010110101100101010001010101001010010101010110001 01001010101001000101010100100100101001010101110010 10100010101010100101010101010101011010100101010110 101010100011010101010001 0 1 01 10

TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Sorry not sorry but straight out the gate I was gunning for the_Paul. I don't even know why, just had a feeling about the guy. Four posts in, I see a second vote for Paul and at the bottom of page 1, he voted for ME!?!?! OUTRAGEOUS!! Lastly, Sailor Jupitor's arguments regarding the_Paul's behavior only further convince me to vote: the_paul.

PEACE MUFFINS!

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post

unvote Paul
                vote sailor jupiter

I love the participation, but the inferences you lay out are pretty hilarious just hours into the game.
                Vote: Sailor Jupiter

sailor jupiter Just to be clear here, you vote Paul, but also suspect backwards for voting Paul, and if Paul gets lynched and flips town, you think backwards is scum for voting Paul? Uh...

You also bring up Halp saying there's a town faction, and you suspect him because there's no evidence of a town faction? Uh...

LF point I agree with. Guy should at least know better than to be voting WillBy.
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

It is pretty funny that everyone decided to vote Paul though.
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post

unvote Paul
                    vote sailor jupiter

If you think pointing out possible leads is suspicious, I don't know what to tell you. Especially since you agreed with me about LF.

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Vote: Sailor Jupiter

sailor jupiter Just to be clear here, you vote Paul, but also suspect backwards for voting Paul, and if Paul gets lynched and flips town, you think backwards is scum for voting Paul? Uh...

You also bring up Halp saying there's a town faction, and you suspect him because there's no evidence of a town faction? Uh...

LF point I agree with. Guy should at least know better than to be voting WillBy.
                      I would suspect backwards because he was the second to vote for Paul on day 1, which starts a bandwagon.

You misunderstood me about Halp. I'm saying anyone who opens by saying "hay guys i'm town!!!!!!!!!!" could be trying to play us.

Like I said, I don't personally know most players here and I don't know their playing styles. I'm just trying to participate and pick up any hints I can based on the little evidence we have so far.

Comment

Regarding LF, he hosted the last game and he started on D1 and there wasn't a lynch. I think this is how he is used to playing. He also acted surprised as the host when people were voting during D1 in his game. I don't think he's acting naive, I think he just has a different experience.
                        Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                        Message has been sent to online moderators
                        2:BLeeN> veh yes
                        (Overstrand)>no
                        2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                        2:BLeeN> ok then no
                        :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                        (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Oh I just saw he also voted for the game's host... that's not a normal mistake lol.
                          Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                          Message has been sent to online moderators
                          2:BLeeN> veh yes
                          (Overstrand)>no
                          2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                          2:BLeeN> ok then no
                          :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                          (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
                            Regarding LF, he hosted the last game and he started on D1 and there wasn't a lynch. I think this is how he is used to playing. He also acted surprised as the host when people were voting during D1 in his game. I don't think he's acting naive, I think he just has a different experience.
                            Could be what you said here is all true, but what does that have to do with voting the host on D1? I know 2020 voth still looms large, but that doesn't seem right? If operating under the assumption there is no D1 lynch, wouldn't you just not vote at all?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Originally posted by sailor jupiter View Post

I would suspect backwards because he was the second to vote for Paul on day 1, which starts a bandwagon.

You misunderstood me about Halp. I'm saying anyone who opens by saying "hay guys i'm town!!!!!!!!!!" could be trying to play us.

Like I said, I don't personally know most players here and I don't know their playing styles. I'm just trying to participate and pick up any hints I can based on the little evidence we have so far.
                              Cool. But you're reaching pretty far with the D1 inferences when most/all of the actions to this point have been pretty much just jokes. A few outliers with LF voting the host and you making way too much of D1 nonsense, so this is how we arrived here.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
                                Oh I just saw he also voted for the game's host... that's not a normal mistake lol.
                                That was clearly a joke though.

Comment

Working...
                                X