No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Dodgeball aka Revenge of the Voth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont think phase changes until tomorrow, but right now we have a good old fashioned tie.
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by sailor jupiter View Post

I would suspect backwards because he was the second to vote for Paul on day 1, which starts a bandwagon.
      I mean, sure, except Voth, you, and Panda joined the wagon after backwards, all of which are jumping on a bandwagon. What specifically about Backwards was more suspicious than the others, yourself included? .
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post

I mean, sure, except Voth, you, and Panda joined the wagon after backwards, all of which are jumping on a bandwagon. What specifically about Backwards was more suspicious than the others, yourself included? .
        Sure, I joined the bandwagon because I was suspicious of paul, but I didn't start it. To start a bandwagon, you usually either need a solid enough reason, or you could be mafia.

Comment

unvote kthx
          Vote Sailor Jupiter

I was willing to give you a pass on your inferences because I figured this was just your first game and you're trying to contribute. However, your definition of a bandwagon is pretty trash. I think you and Jessup are scum together. She brought you into this game and she posted some dumb binary thing just before you posted. I think the two of you are chatting outside of game, and therefore at best third party but probably scum.

It's definitely not rock solid evidence but I don't see any reason why people are voting for paul? Did I miss it?
          Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
          Message has been sent to online moderators
          2:BLeeN> veh yes
          (Overstrand)>no
          2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
          2:BLeeN> ok then no
          :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
          (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Oh wait I just went back through and you posted before Jessup.

Honestly I mostly want to vote for Jessup because of her shitpost but I'm going to stick with you for now because of your definition of a bandwagon.
            (Overstrand)>no

Comment

I've given this a little more thought and I think the_Paul was correct in calling out Halp at the onset.

I would like to change my vote.

Unvote: the_Paul
              Vote: Halp

Comment

This is what I get for trying to contribute. I'm a "plain old" nerd. Vanilla townie. I'm sure there are other "plain old" nerds out there who now know I'm telling the truth.

Comment

You didn't have to roleclaim already! The phase doesn't end until tomorrow! I believe you.

unvote Sailor Jupitor

Vote Jessup

Ran her post lazily through a couple binary translators and it doesn't read as anything. Three pages in and one shitpost, this is quiet Jessup. This is scum Jessup.
                  (Overstrand)>no

Comment

Vote Vehicle
                    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS!

https://youtu.be/sTDENzpW7tw

Comment

Originally posted by Panda Express View Post
                        I've given this a little more thought and I think the_Paul was correct in calling out Halp at the onset.

I would like to change my vote.

Unvote: the_Paul
                        Vote: Halp
                        Paul was making an obvious joke. But to you it wasn’t obvious..

a. u dumb
                        b. u scum
                        c. u dumb scum

Comment

Originally posted by Halp View Post

Paul was making an obvious joke. But to you it wasn’t obvious..

a. u dumb
                          b. u scum
                          c. u dumb scum
                          How would you know that, scumbag? Once again, you seem to have access to a suspicious amount of information.... I've got my eye on you.

I'm pretty sure the votes on me are because of the Italian avatar and Peyton Manning in my sig (is that even still there?). Maybe I need to switch to a less threatening combination...

I stand by Panda Express having shit food though. I'll die on that hill.
                          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by sailor jupiter View Post
                            This is what I get for trying to contribute. I'm a "plain old" nerd. Vanilla townie. I'm sure there are other "plain old" nerds out there who now know I'm telling the truth.
                            Thicker skin needed to survive in these parts. But it just so happens that I believe you. Just try to let things roll off your back a bit more going forward.

unvote sailor jupiter
                            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10
                            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
                              You didn't have to roleclaim already! The phase doesn't end until tomorrow! I believe you.

unvote Sailor Jupitor

Vote Jessup

Ran her post lazily through a couple binary translators and it doesn't read as anything. Three pages in and one shitpost, this is quiet Jessup. This is scum Jessup.
                              I agree with this actually.

Vote: Jessup

Also, for future reference guys, try your best not to claim as town. Unless it's near deadline and nobody is moving off of you, it's better to remain silent about it. When we all start claiming, scum have a better idea of which PRs to kill.
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                                I stand by Panda Express having shit food though. I'll die on that hill.
                                This is the least scummy thing Paul has ever said in his life.
                                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X