No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Dodgeball aka Revenge of the Voth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Willby definitely randomizes. If a scum team was 2 new guys and Beast or something, he'd probably re-roll, but other than that I'm 99% sure he randomizes
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Jessup i didn't make anyone roleclaim, I voted for them on D1 with more than 48 hours in the phase left and that person melted down and roleclaimed. People play the game how they feel.

It literally says in the post from Willby that townies = nerds. That's not some amazing revelation.

Is it possible you posted some Easter egg that will take hours of my life to figure out? Maybe.

Is it also possible you just shitposted, then added nothing to the conversation until you were about to get killed, and then tried to pick a fight near the end of phase? More maybe.

You've been in the thread, why not post before now when no votes have changed in a day? I dunno, I'm not buying it.
      ​​​​
      If I'm wrong I'm sorry but it's the best read I have on Day 1.

​​​
      Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
      Message has been sent to online moderators
      2:BLeeN> veh yes
      (Overstrand)>no
      2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
      2:BLeeN> ok then no
      :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
      (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by Beast View Post
        Sailor, would you like to grab a virtual movie together? Say yes, and i'll change my vote. LOL
        COVID lockdowns must really be taking it's toll.
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
          Jessup i didn't make anyone roleclaim, I voted for them on D1 with more than 48 hours in the phase left and that person melted down and roleclaimed. People play the game how they feel.

It literally says in the post from Willby that townies = nerds. That's not some amazing revelation.

Is it possible you posted some Easter egg that will take hours of my life to figure out? Maybe.

Is it also possible you just shitposted, then added nothing to the conversation until you were about to get killed, and then tried to pick a fight near the end of phase? More maybe.

You've been in the thread, why not post before now when no votes have changed in a day? I dunno, I'm not buying it.
          ​​​​
          If I'm wrong I'm sorry but it's the best read I have on Day 1.

​​​
          It relates to my town role why i did what i did.... End of the phase you say? Hardly but since every1 decided to not do post a thing today except me.. I suppose by the peoples logic voting for me you all should also vote yourselves.. heck at least I posted yesterday too.

I stand by my convivtion you are by far the scummiest and also people piling on me are looking very suspicious. Everyone suddenly believing sailor too and publicly trying to deflect towards her claim is really suspicious lol. You made up some hair brained story about me and sailor being mafia.. then she like a fool role reveals (or was she? very likely lies backed by support of mafia members) and then you quickly jump to me because I posted something directly relating to my role as town nerd. Either way .. you either made a new player from town role reveal day 1 or you and scum coached sailor to do this and had this plan all along to get her to fake claim and deflect over to me. It is very possible she is also working with you on team scum. Mafia fake claiming Vanilla Townie is VERY COMMON. Pretty damn obvious and..if this was "your best read for Day 1" you are being VERY obvious. Either way..

In both scenarios you are neck deep in this and hurting town . Congrats. I hope people take notice of this.

TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

I'm still awake but gonna sleep. I am not accusing The_Paul but feel me tying the vote is the best move for myself and for town to observe voting patterns hence forth. A D1 tie is a no vote I believe. This move also will bring out info depending what happens after I tie the vote. It is only 5 hours until Willby said this phase ends and no one has said a thing or tried to continue discussing the state of the game recently since I have had to defend myself verse these silly baseless accusations. I explained why I posted a binary number post as it relates to my town nerd role. Why Vehicle can't see using binary numbers as a way to relate to everyone my town nerd role is baffling and his logic that led up to this vote and the people who followed and sailors quick reveal is baffling too. There is no move by anyone voting on me or others in the game to try and clear this up so I am stuck. I don't suspect anyone besides vehicle right now because he started a 2 trains already. One led to a hastily made town role reveal by Sailor which in itself holds a lot of suspician and then vehicle made a baseless jump onto me. I don't get the excuse to vote on me at all by exalt , LF and vehicle. So what I posted in binary.. you think mafia would want me to do that to lay low? You think I'd make a post like that as mafia? lol Why?? Anyways, I apologize Paul. This is for survival and info town can gain from where the vote goes from here today. I also know I could tie a vote with Panda but since Panda doesn't play much or is new(sorry I forget) I would rather go with a more well known player to create a tie..

Unvote Vehicle (the probable scum)

Vote The_Paul
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
              I'm still awake but gonna sleep. I am not accusing The_Paul but feel me tying the vote is the best move for myself and for town to observe voting patterns hence forth. A D1 tie is a no vote I believe. This move also will bring out info depending what happens after I tie the vote. It is only 5 hours until Willby said this phase ends and no one has said a thing or tried to continue discussing the state of the game recently since I have had to defend myself verse these silly baseless accusations. I explained why I posted a binary number post as it relates to my town nerd role. Why Vehicle can't see using binary numbers as a way to relate to everyone my town nerd role is baffling and his logic that led up to this vote and the people who followed and sailors quick reveal is baffling too. There is no move by anyone voting on me or others in the game to try and clear this up so I am stuck. I don't suspect anyone besides vehicle right now because he started a 2 trains already. One led to a hastily made town role reveal by Sailor which in itself holds a lot of suspician and then vehicle made a baseless jump onto me. I don't get the excuse to vote on me at all by exalt , LF and vehicle. So what I posted in binary.. you think mafia would want me to do that to lay low? You think I'd make a post like that as mafia? lol Why?? Anyways, I apologize Paul. This is for survival and info town can gain from where the vote goes from here today. I also know I could tie a vote with Panda but since Panda doesn't play much or is new(sorry I forget) I would rather go with a more well known player to create a tie..

Unvote Vehicle (the probable scum)

Vote The_Paul
              I'm really not sure if you're scum, but you said it's "beyond you" how Vehicle can't see how using binary numbers relates your town nerd role to townies. I'm town and I'm a bit flabbergasted by this as well. I mean maybe I could go through the mafia wiki and loosely connect some obscure role to using binary numbers as communication but that seems like a huge stretch for D1? And if you're town, why would you do anything that your average player could to infer your town role, which you are hinting is not vanilla? If your average townie can infer your role, so can your average scum player, so you're either half-asses role claiming and lashing out at others for not "getting it" when if it's that simple you might as well claim outright or you're scum trying a new strategy and it's not working well.

I didn't have a big scum read on you Jessup so far despite the weird binary shit. Nothing you do anymore surprises me but this post was weird. You can't say it's obvious what I'm saying my role is (it isn't, I'm town and there is legitimately no "magic 8 ball" in my role PM or from what I can see so far in the game that explains what you're saying). If it's obvious, just claim outright or quit playing games. If it isn't obvious, quit trying to weaponize something that isn't a weapon.
              7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
              Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10
              Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

And I don't really think we need to get into the same old exhausting D1 discussion. A no-lynch is extremely anti-town and retarded. Just hand mafia a free NK and we will walk into D2 unable to analyze voting patterns that matter (because no one was lynched) and we are basically back here to D1 shot in the dark status unless a pro-town night role gets real lucky.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

I'm going to try to stay awake a little to see any responses but I just got home from a 12 hour shift and my exhaustion from the second 12 hour night shift in 2 days might break that idea. I'm prepared to change my vote if needed to avoid a NL because that is beyond retarded. I see Willby said around noon CST.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Hey Voth, Well I don't want to full reveal as that would be a huge boost for mafia team and a really bad play. I'm sure anyone with a brain can figure out what nerds do with binary code and what it relates to. The exact details I will not be revealing publicly. I could be very dangerous to mafia concerning any attempts they make on town or myself or I may not be. Within my role title I could be any number of possibilities. It is better for town and the security of our game for me to keep this info to myself for now obviously.

I've been as truthful as I can in every post I've made so far this game as all good townies should be. I def won't be rolling over this phase though.
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Jess I understand you are being purposely vague but in the process all you are doing is painting a giant target on your back. Not just for the scum team but for the rest of us as well. I'm actually starting to think you might be a JESTER (Ben Stiller?) and trying to get lynched on purpose. Posting binary to "confirm" yourself as a nerd when literally anyone can see the very last line in the opening post doesn't confirm anything at all. At the time of my vote on you it really wasn't based on anything other than your lack of contribution other than a bad attempt to "confirm" town. Now that you HAVE contributed I am hesitant about you being a JESTER but I feel pretty comfortable in leaving my vote as it is and hope I don't have to spend my action tonight trying to keep you from harm when you very well could be a baddie yourself.

I also think we should take some initiative and not let mafia make the opening move and spend the rest of the game trying to play catch up. Jessup is the biggest suspect in my eyes, despite the jester possibility
                      1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
                      Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

Again, Willby's first post literally says town = nerds. You posting gibberish binary confirms nothing other than your ability to read.

Your casual misreading of this thread regarding sailor jupiter (and me starting two trains) is at best misleading.

If I'm the second or third vote on sailor jupiter but the first vote on you, but still 'started two bandwagons,' how could I ever vote for anyone without 'starting a bandwagon'?

What kind of mafia would immediately jump onto a scum bandwagon with 48 hours left in Day 1? Not a very good one.

Your argument holds no water. Unfortunately that's par for you as town or scum.

I do, however, keep going back to your game as Tiger King. You were much more active day one. What gives?

Now, if you hadn't posted at all then I'd say 'oh OK, Jessup is just afk.' But no, instead you shit posted and lurked in the thread until your neck was on the line. That is scum behavior.
                        ​​​​​​
                        ​​​​And then you lock votes and act like you're doing the right thing by forcing a no lynch? And that's supposed to convince me that you're not scum?

Like I said, I'm voting you based on a read alone but your continued straining of logic has only made me more comfortable with my vote.

​​​
                        Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                        Message has been sent to online moderators
                        2:BLeeN> veh yes
                        (Overstrand)>no
                        2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                        2:BLeeN> ok then no
                        :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                        (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by WillBy View Post
                          Vote Count

Jessup - 3 (Vehicle, Exalt, LF)
                          Sailor Jupiter - 1 (Beast)
                          the_paul - 3 (Sailor Jupiter, sdrawkcab, Jessup)
                          Halp - 1 (Panda Express)
                          sdrawkcab - 1 (Halp)
                          Exalt - 1 (Kthx)
                          Panda Express - 2 (the_paul, Voth)
                          Updated. Phase change in ~40 mins
                          Last edited by WillBy; 01-17-2021, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Yeah, I have nothing more to add than what was said by others. My vote stays on Jessup without a believable claim.
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

It's probably too late, but anyone else down to switch to Backwards, who voted Paul out of the gate for no good reason on literally page 1 if I'm not mistaken and has not even posted since? I don't have many better ideas at this point.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Also, how is Paul voting for himself and Panda Express WillBy? Is this a mechanic thing or a mistake?
                                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X