TW Mafia: Dodgeball aka Revenge of the Voth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the_paul View Post

Also, this is a great post. "Jessup's claim reads similar to my pm, so she is probably town. There is definitely 2 scum on the Jessup wagon. Now I will proceed to throw out a vote on someone not on that wagon, just to prove my point." Good take.
    I was just tying the vote. But actually I don’t care if Jessup dies, it’ll provide and confirm info. Moving vote to vehicle.

unvote
    vote vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Voting Paul over literally anyone else is the scummiest move of the game right now. Paul is a wagon because I RVS voted him and others latched onto it with no explanation. They've stuck to it without reason too.

Might I add, I was the first one in this game to mention nerds, and it was even before WillBy edited his intro post. You all seem to have forgotten that he had to edit it in. Jessup did her post long after and has done nothing productive since.

I'm actually fine with switching to Halp now. If Jessup is town, Halp is definitely not. He took the bait, since if Jessup is town, scum know it already.

Vote: Halp
      This post is real dumb.

Comment

Ok I have to back up here, are you serious Exalt? Are you dumb or scum? Willby saying town=nerds doesn’t offer any details about flavor, while my role PM does, and it appears so does Jessup’s. I hope you get hacked.

Comment

Originally posted by Halp View Post
          Ok I have to back up here, are you serious Exalt? Are you dumb or scum? Willby saying town=nerds doesn’t offer any details about flavor, while my role PM does, and it appears so does Jessup’s. I hope you get hacked.
          It's almost as if my role isn't the same as yours. It's almost as my role allows me to not be worried.
          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Might I add, I was the first one in this game to mention nerds, and it was even before WillBy edited his intro post. You all seem to have forgotten that he had to edit it in. Jessup did her post long after and has done nothing productive since.

I'm actually fine with switching to Halp now. If Jessup is town, Halp is definitely not. He took the bait, since if Jessup is town, scum know it already.
            The post didn't originally mention nerds? I was unaware.

I don't get the logic that if Jessup is town Halp is definitely not. Is it because Halp just did another throwaway vote? I was thinking more along the lines that if Jessup is scum, Halp definitely is as well.

I'm leaving my vote on Jessup but if it comes down to paul and Halp I will be switching. I think if we lynch Jessup and she's scum then we lynch Halp tomorrow. Aside from people saying "she posted binary clearly she's town," which is not a valid argument in my opinion, what other reason do people have for thinking Jessup is town? And please don't base your argument on your role pms because if you're all telling the truth you're fucking yourselves and the town. I am willing to listen, but I haven't heard anything remotely convincing.
            Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
            Message has been sent to online moderators
            2:BLeeN> veh yes
            (Overstrand)>no
            2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
            2:BLeeN> ok then no
            :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
            (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Am I dead yet?
              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                Am I dead yet?
                At great risk to my mental health, I intend to do what's possible on my end to stop a retarded wagon on you that originated page 1 and some haven't veered from.

Not sure what to do. I don't really get Halp's accusations at all. Sailor's plea of innocence resonated with me as honest and I moved off of her. Not sure what Halp is getting at at the eleventh hour or what to make of it.
                7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10
                Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Forgive my newb ignorance but isn't evening the votes at the last minute on a decidedly not (yet)-suspect Paul for the sole purpose of preventing a D1 lynch a very anti-town move? My vote stays on Jessup but I can't help but wonder if Halp should take her place. They are already both semi-claiming "similar" roles based on little more than a Role PM? I've already recognized that I may be "similar" to another player as well but I did so without putting either of us in any sort of spotlight.
                  1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
                  Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

Originally posted by LF View Post
                    Forgive my newb ignorance but isn't evening the votes at the last minute on a decidedly not (yet)-suspect Paul for the sole purpose of preventing a D1 lynch a very anti-town move? My vote stays on Jessup but I can't help but wonder if Halp should take her place. They are already both semi-claiming "similar" roles based on little more than a Role PM? I've already recognized that I may be "similar" to another player as well but I did so without putting either of us in any sort of spotlight.
                    unvote Jessup
                    Vote Halp

I agree. And his vote on me I find highly sus as well considering there's probably 4 mafia and two players who aren't me on three votes.

I am still 100% on board with lynching Jessup today but it doesn't look like another vote in coming (and phase ends in less than an hour), so I'm hoping some people check in and switch....
                    (Overstrand)>no

Comment

• Here is current vote count (I think):

Jessup - 2 (LF, Voth)
                      Sailor Jupiter - 1 (Beast)
                      the_paul - 3 (Sailor Jupiter, sdrawkcab, Jessup)
                      Halp - 3 (Panda Express, Exalt, Vehicle)
                      Exalt - 1 (Kthx)
                      Panda Express - 1 (the_paul)
                      Vehicle - (Halp)

LF, or anyone else, vote Halp with me so we don't end phase on a tie.
                      (Overstrand)>no

Comment

• Well here's my justification in advance.... I think Jessup is bad (or Jester). I think halp is protecting Jessup by purposefully tying up the vote at what was supposed to be the last minute. I'm still wanting Jessup but I also don't think we should have a NL.

Unvote Jessup
                        Vote Halp
                        1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
                        Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

I'm really not sure if you're scum, but you said it's "beyond you" how Vehicle can't see how using binary numbers relates your town nerd role to townies. I'm town and I'm a bit flabbergasted by this as well. I mean maybe I could go through the mafia wiki and loosely connect some obscure role to using binary numbers as communication but that seems like a huge stretch for D1? And if you're town, why would you do anything that your average player could to infer your town role, which you are hinting is not vanilla? If your average townie can infer your role, so can your average scum player, so you're either half-asses role claiming and lashing out at others for not "getting it" when if it's that simple you might as well claim outright or you're scum trying a new strategy and it's not working well.

I didn't have a big scum read on you Jessup so far despite the weird binary shit. Nothing you do anymore surprises me but this post was weird. You can't say it's obvious what I'm saying my role is (it isn't, I'm town and there is legitimately no "magic 8 ball" in my role PM or from what I can see so far in the game that explains what you're saying). If it's obvious, just claim outright or quit playing games. If it isn't obvious, quit trying to weaponize something that isn't a weapon.
                          Wtf voth??? I'm supposed to keep mafia guessing what my role is. You would rather I full role reveal lol?? I don't get it. The dumbest shit I could do day 1 is role reveal. You act like I should tell mafia my role.. I'm not going to and I want mafia worried.

Look how lazy LF is being too with logic to vote me. All LF has done is deflect. Voted for Willby and then see's a binary post and is like omg too weird you must me mafia. LOL.... that is some weak ass play and why people wanna use the binary post as logic to vote me out is beyond stupid. Look at vehicle .. wildly creating stories about sailor and me being mafia together because I made a binary post. Vehicle is being a complete moron too.

This is like the dumb Senator who thought the Maga rioters storming the capitol were the fucking Iranians coming. The logic does not COMPUTE!

TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Now it seems I am out of danger. VOTE VEHICLE
                            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Shit I can hammer halp??????

vote halp

Originally posted by Turban
                              everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Also, holy moly why are there 7 pages on day 1... I didn't check in Saturday and come back to this mess?

Originally posted by Turban
                                everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

Working...
                                X