TW Mafia: Dodgeball aka Revenge of the Voth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post

I do, however, keep going back to your game as Tiger King. You were much more active day one. What gives?

​​​

I was a Naive Child and THE TIGER KING who was able to prove my innocense lol.. By the nature of that role I HAD post a shit ton and wanted to pull as much info out of mafia as possible DAY 1 . I played that role perfectly and paved the way for a town victory even though I made a bad play later in the game. I still won it for Town. Terrible point you are trying to make

​​​​And then you lock votes and act like you're doing the right thing by forcing a no lynch? And that's supposed to convince me that you're not scum?
    Another terrible point you are making because you act like I should just roll over and role reveal because you want me too while using awful logic. You are strongly advocating I shud reveal Day 1 and you made Sailor Reveal Day 1 too. This is why I am voting for you.. Fk YOU! lol (game trash talk only but fk off ) I think you are scum or just being really dumb this game. Either way I see you as the one who hurt town the most so far.
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• I don't get the logic to vote halp now sigh.

Halp stuck up for me so everyone now is going to halp? I don't get it, You all are acting like wild packs of hyenas. Could halp be mafia trying some play to get in my corner.. maybe but I am hoping and trusting he used logic and is a real townie instead.

At least explain why you changed your vote LF, VEHICLE, and BACKWARDS. This is pathetic play lol.

Observations..

Exalt leading all this (said halp took bait so made an excuse for his vote but the others ??).. LF and Vehicle are being the the beta cucks backing it up. and now Backwards jumping in too infering the use of his old "I always vote Halp Day one" excuse sigh. Y'all fishy as fk.

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
        I don't get the logic to vote halp now sigh.

Halp stuck up for me so everyone now is going to halp? I don't get it, You all are acting like wild packs of hyenas. Could halp be mafia trying some play to get in my corner.. maybe but I am hoping and trusting he used logic and is a real townie instead.

At least explain why you changed your vote LF, VEHICLE, and BACKWARDS. This is pathetic play lol.

Observations..

Exalt leading all this (said halp took bait so made an excuse for his vote but the others ??).. LF and Vehicle are being the the beta cucks backing it up. and now Backwards jumping in too infering the use of his old "I always vote Halp Day one" excuse sigh. Y'all fishy as fk.
        Well you're voting Vehicle, who I'm not going to be voting for this phase. He at least contributes. Halp has like 2 posts all game, none of which are looking for actual scum. He claims someone is scum on your wagon then votes Paul. He's not town, even if you may be.
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• I'm not gonna lie, this D1 clusterfuck is throwing me for a loop. I went from not liking either wagon of Paul or Jessup to setting on Jessup over Paul because of time running out in the phase and not wanting a NL to now wondering what the hell Halp is getting at and why we are now having a seismic shift in his direction. As one person Halp threw shade at (and I still don't understand why), I'm not sure we should be taking someone who sort of was basically inactive until those 1-2 posts where he stuck up for Jessup and deciding he deserves to get lynched today.

At what point does this Halp lynch tell us almost nothing? He showed up when Jessup was +1 because I was choosing the lesser of two evils in my eyes and threw shade. Guy was useless and inactive before that. Sure, there's a case to lynch him because of that, but on D1, is that the right move if you're pro-town? This tells us almost nothing if he flips town. I don't like it.
          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10
          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
            Shit I can hammer halp??????

vote halp
            I suggested a switch to backwards a while back, and this sort of helps me realize I was probably right. Talk about useless all game. Guy was on Paul for no reason since page 1 until he decided to show up last minute and switch to Halp for no reason.

unvote Jessup
            vote Backwards
            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10
            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Voting locked. Phase change incoming

Comment

• Voth I still think Jessup is scum and would prefer to lynch her this phase but I don't think we have the votes. I switched to Halp because there was only an hour left in phase and I wanted to break the no-lynch. The way I see it Halp turning up scum confirms Jessup is scum, so it still has some value. I know it's a leap from Halp to Jessup but he's been trying to divert attention onto me, like Jessup, and Jessup is defending him.

If I had known phase was going to go +4 hours past deadline again I might not have switched. Jessup is definitely my No. 1 choice, and my vote for Halp is based on my belief that Jess is scum, but I was trying to break the tie.
                Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                Message has been sent to online moderators
                2:BLeeN> veh yes
                (Overstrand)>no
                2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                2:BLeeN> ok then no
                :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• Oh... Thanks Willby. I guess we'll find out.
                  (Overstrand)>no

Comment

• Final vote count:

Sailor Jupiter - 1 (Beast)
                    the_paul - 1 (Sailor Jupiter)
                    Halp - 5 (Panda Express, Exalt, Vehicle, LF, sdrawkcab)
                    Exalt - 1 (Kthx)
                    Panda Express - 1 (the_paul)
                    Vehicle - 2 (Halp, Jessup)
                    sdrawkcab - 1 (Voth)

Comment

• Halp stopped to take a long draw off his inhaler.
                      I hate dodgeball...

He looked down towards his hands... I should get some balls...

A dodgeball flew towards him, knocking his inhaler to the ground. As he ran to pick it up, a second bounced off his shoulder, sending him spinning to the left. A third on his leg dropped him to his knees. Open and exposed, Halp welcomed the two balls smacking him in his face. He was out.

Halp was sent to the nurses office. He was the Science Nerd aka Townie Nurse*.

Begin Night 1

*Nurse is a triggered modifier that would transform Halp into a Townie Doctor upon the death of another player.

Comment

• LUL k im done

Comment

• way to go guys .. dum dums hope ur D1 "we gotta vote no matter what" idea and on some complete BS logic at that is making you feel good. There better be mafia all over this vote for halp too because I'm coming for you who enabled this.
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Well shit. That sucks. I still think you're scum Jessup.
                            (Overstrand)>no

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                              way to go guys .. dum dums hope ur D1 "we gotta vote no matter what" idea and on some complete BS logic at that is making you feel good. There better be mafia all over this vote for halp too because I'm coming for you who enabled this.
                              Well, there is a silver lining, in that Halp was only a nurse. Better than the alternative. Smart town PRs will have better information from what to do with night actions as well.
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• I think scum right now are Panda, LF, and Kthx. If there's 4 scum, then maybe backwards or beast. I really dont think Vehicle or Voth are scum this game, and they're usually the first ones I look at.
                                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X