No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Dodgeball aka Revenge of the Voth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, my vote stays. I'm willing to die on this hill.
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• I think it's pretty unanimous at this point. The scum team would need some serious balls to try to make a play at this point.

WillBy I think we are set to lynch the fuck out of LF and pray he's not the Vig.

I will give the man this - if he is indeed scum and I'm pretty sure he is - he at least had the wherewithal to claim the only thing that made sense and quickly in his first game on TW mafia.
      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
        I think it's pretty unanimous at this point. The scum team would need some serious balls to try to make a play at this point.

WillBy I think we are set to lynch the fuck out of LF and pray he's not the Vig.

I will give the man this - if he is indeed scum and I'm pretty sure he is - he at least had the wherewithal to claim the only thing that made sense and quickly in his first game on TW mafia.
        While it's not quite unanimous, we are pretty close, and holding steady.

Vote Tally:
        LF - 8 (Voth, Beast, Vehicle, Exalt, Jessup, Sailor Jupiter, sdrawkcab, the_paul)
        Vehicle - 1 (LF)
        Beast - 1 (Panda Express)

Phase change incoming.

Comment

• LF wasn't used to this. The small fish in the big pond. People rushed by him, faces he couldn't recognize and shoulders and elbows that didn't care where he was standing. His books were knocked from his hands, and as he knelt down to pick them up, he couldn't help but think,

"This isn't what I expected it to be..."

LF is going to be homeschooled from now on. He was a Bully (Mafia Goon).

Begin Night 2

Comment

• Being a bully doesn't pay off in the end

Revenge of the Nerds. GJ TEAM
            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Got him, well done guys. Good effort LF, that was a good defense you put up despite the smoking gun
              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• VOTE: Panda Express
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Oh, it's night. I'm an idiot.
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Anyway, if I die, remember VOTE: Panda Express

Make my Night 1 predictions great again
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Drunk Exalt, ya'll

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Also, I rolled the dice tonight. So if I get killed, friendly reminder here to discuss the odds that LF and Vehicle are teammates in the next day phase. There's a chance that LF named Vehicle to try to throw us off the scent. Put a pin in that until day phase.

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                          VOTE: Panda Express
                          Why wouldn't we lynch TP

Originally posted by Turban
                          everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post

Why wouldn't we lynch TP
                            TP talks and Panda Express does not
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• The sound of coughing, choking from the bathroom snaps you out of a haze. You carefully ease open the door, it looks empty. Graffiti covers the walls and stalls.

The sounds seem to be coming from the handicap stall. Your eyes glaze past a suggestion for a good time to find quite the opposite.

Jessup's face and hair were soaked and twirled from a not-your-typical trip to the bathroom.

She was the Computer Nerd (Mailman).

Begin Day 3

Comment

• VOTE PANDA EXPRESS
                                2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

Working...
                                X