TW Mafia: Dodgeball aka Revenge of the Voth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post

You're roleclaiming cop? With no real reason to? Who did you investigate N1? I'm a little torn by this...
    yeah wtf just happened

Originally posted by Turban
    everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• im fine lynching panda, dude just seems like hes hard-afk right now though i doubt he's going to come defend himself? id rather lynch t_p and give panda a day or two to come back from whatever has him not playing

s'all good to say "lets make him roleclaim" but I dont think he's posted in the thread for awhile...

Comment

• What the hell did Beast just do? Hopefully the doctor doesn't randomly roleclaim now. Sticking with Panda for now, we'll see if Panda shows up anytime soon
        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by Beast View Post
          Doctor please protect either exalt or I tonight, I investigated exalt last night and he came back innocent; so unless he is God father I think he is safe, hopefully. So doctor please protect me or him tonight.
          what
          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10
          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• What in the actual fuck of all fucks?

Guy has zero votes on him and randomly roleclaims a crucial town power role.
            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10
            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
              What in the actual fuck of all fucks?

Guy has zero votes on him and randomly roleclaims a crucial town power role.
              Beast what was your Night 1 action/results?
              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Beast what was your Night 1 action/results?
                Sailor moon she came back innocent.
                2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• whats the vote count? we are mostly on panda yes? ill help to avoid tie

vote panda express

Comment

• Vote Count:

Panda Express - 7 (Everyone but PE)

No vote: Panda Express

I'll give Panda Express an hour to get his/her affairs in order.

Comment

• At least Panda Express made this easy for us

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Apparently this never posted...

After missing 7 straight days of school, Panda Express was put on out of school suspension. Because that makes sense...

He was a Vanilla Townie.

Begin Night 3

Comment

• fk, told u guys he seemed more like someone who didnt care than a scum

Comment

• People like Panda are such a waste of time. Dont even bother to play at all, and scum won't kill them because they're useless. Better off not even allowing them to play since all they do is hurt the team they're on.
                            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Whatever, what else are we supposed to do? You put votes on people to force activity, and if they never become active, it's not like we can just remove them. Anyway, time to claim for me I think just to play it safe.

Town friends, I am the Karate Kid nerd, which makes me a 2 shot town PGO. I have to put this out there with Beast claiming cop and Voth being the follower or tracker or whatever. I haven't used my ability yet, and I may or may not tonight. I will kill whoever targets me with any action, which is why I've been hinting that my role could be unintentionally devastating to town. That's also why I tried to find out who Voth targeted last night, because if he had already followed me I'd have another day of ambiguity. Unfortunately he was blocked, so here we are.

Voth and Beast, please read this post before you submit your night action

Comment

• P.S. The above post doesn't mean that I believe Beast's claim. I just threw that out there because if he really is the cop, I'd rather he not die just for investigating me. Same goes for all other town power roles. Mafia pls ignore this and kill me !

Comment

Working...
                                X