X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zeebu
    replied
    Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
    dang, missed the boat on an actual mafia game instead of the annoying ones that we usually run where everyone and their brother has some sort of goofy role.

have fun guys
    i guess this can count as my request to sub in during day 1 if someone doesnt chime in

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Originally posted by Voth View Post
    u guys alive or what
    I'm on probation after the chicken nuggets issue, but yeah I'm here. Missing Exalt though. I think there are other people signed up as well...

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    u guys alive or what

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    dang, missed the boat on an actual mafia game instead of the annoying ones that we usually run where everyone and their brother has some sort of goofy role.

have fun guys

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by the_paul View Post
    There have been a lot of comments with racial undertones thrown around, and none have come from Voth. We're like 10 posts in already and Voth hasn't even offended anyone yet. He is clearly up to something !!!
    Hey Vanilla Coke, how about you start shootin up dem streets and stop being a really poor aftertaste for some poor shmuck on the machine looking for cherry coke?

wait is this the right forum? The other one I think id be gone for doing nothing.

Leave a comment:

• the_paul
    replied
    There have been a lot of comments with racial undertones thrown around, and none have come from Voth. We're like 10 posts in already and Voth hasn't even offended anyone yet. He is clearly up to something !!!

Leave a comment:

• orangeandblack5
    replied
    Vote Count
    the_paul (2) - WillBy, Voth
    Willby (1) - field
    Vehicle (1) - Markmrw
    field (1) - the_paul
    Markmrw (1) - Vehicle

Roughly 2 days and 9 hours remain in the phase.

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Originally posted by WillBy View Post

And you haven't even considered that beast and exalt are in this game too
    That being said paul is definitely the most mafia out there

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Originally posted by Voth View Post
    Fuck my life. Who's more of a mafia foe - Paul or Vehicle? The Revenge of the Voth game was pretty legendary, but I can't decide.
    And you haven't even considered that beast and exalt are in this game too

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Fuck my life. Who's more of a mafia foe - Paul or Vehicle? The Revenge of the Voth game was pretty legendary, but I can't decide.

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
    Backwards isn't playing, can't vote him.... what do.

Vote Markmrw

Voting for me for "being a shark" while leaving Willby alone. Smells like scum to me.
    We just played a whole TWDT together, mark knows I barely shark

Leave a comment:

• Vehicle
    replied
    Backwards isn't playing, can't vote him.... what do.

Vote Markmrw

Voting for me for "being a shark" while leaving Willby alone. Smells like scum to me.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Paul is legit found scum this game. Jesus.

vote Paul

Leave a comment:

• the_paul
    replied
    Field and Willby are obviously colluding and are out to get me. Willby is just mad the Chiefs have the same record as the Broncos. To be clear, I'm talking about this season, not all time. The Chefs aren't due to win again until 2070, so hopefully you packed a lunch Will.

Vote FIELD for clearly targeting me and undermining my strategy. Your move, dikstir

Leave a comment:

• orangeandblack5
    replied
    Vote Count
    Willby (1) - field
    the_paul (1) - WillBy
    Vehicle (1) - Markmrw

Leave a comment:

Working...
X