No announcement yet.

Nascar on NBC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, anyone see the pit crew barbecue thing where that guy offered BP 'health food'?

Comment

Days of Thunder was a good movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Gemfire
        You obviously havent been to a live event of Nascar.
        Agreed. Like i said above live nascar is really fun. I went to Pocono 2 times and im hoping to go to Dover sometime too. I'd like to go to bristol or daytona or something but those are pretty far away.

BZ: Rusty still races just that the compatition is alot better now, but it was alot more interesting with dale earnheart (spelling?) racing out there. These young guys are fun to if u can keep track of them. I remember back when Jeff gordon was 1 of the young guys, and wasnt one of the best. Now u look and jeff gordon is 1 of the "vets" of nascar.
        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Jeansi
          What are meant with hillbillies? I just read a book (A Painted House by John Grisham) where the hillbillies came to arkansas fo pick cotton. I thought hillbillies were the people who live in north-western USA but that's one helluva long way to travel for work!
          I believe they're called black slaves.

Comment

I'm from rural northeastern Kentucky. Even I can't stand Nascar. Too regulated, too much crap. Who gives a crap if their cars can go 200 mph in an oval? I'd much rather see two guys racing on a backroad, in crap cars. Then again though, I'm pretty much a dork.
            "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

I just did ride and drive this weekend: http://www.rideanddrive.net/ Check it out if they stop in your neighborhood. Pretty fun. Not rollercoaster fun, but test drive a few cars on a parking lot course fun. And it's free.

Comment

Working...
              X