Mma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mma

Any of you ss nerds do any Martial arts?

I do muay thai (thai boxing). Its been about a year and a half.
    Levs r gay.

My little brother is a senior red belt in Tae Kwon Do. That's one away from black belt FYI. I can still beat him up though because he only weighs 50 pounds.
    Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
    1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
    1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
    1:Chao <ER>> at all
    1:Mantra-Slider> chao
    1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
    Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
    Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

My dad can beat up your dad.

Comment

My girlfriend is a 3rd degree blackbelt in Karate and something else( she started when she was really little, but stopped around a year ago ) and her brother James is in kendo, 've never thought about taking martial arts, except maybe for Jeet Kun Do( sp? )

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
        .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

I know judo, tai-kwon-do, karate and 47 other dangerous words
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I do it the way nockm says.

Comment

Originally posted by Taciturn Bob
              2 years Muay Thai
              1 year Tae Kwon Do
              1 year Karate

Planning on taking Akido
              Yeah im planning to take akido, not really interested in TkD or Karate, too much kicks that are hard to do in the streets. Muay thai covers up for both of them. Whats your favourite discipline from all of those Taciturn?

Its good to learn at a small age, but TKd and karate belt are earned much more easily than some other disciplines. Usually this is to make the child feel good, like they accomplished something, and for the parents to feel that their money went to good use. This isnt the case for all Tkd and karate, but if Pandagirl little brother earned the second highest belt then id be at blackbelt now. (no offense to her little brother or pandagirl)
              Levs r gay.

Comment

I have a green belt on Taekwon do, but I quit it last summer.
                I'm thinking bout starting wingtzu, wushu or shaolin kungfu.
                Regency> not in for dd lol
                Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

my friend has a black belt in Tae kwon do, i dont do anything though. i like to watch K1 on TV when it is on

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
                    My dad can beat up your dad.
                    When you dad goes to heaven, my dad will so beat up your dad.
                    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

maybe not martial arts, but i learned a lot of funny things in the army. bending arms in different ways
                      Throughout time, there’s been
                      crimes, throughout our history
                      But not as great, as the one of late, affecting you and me
                      Once a nation proud and free, and now we’re weeping sorrow’s tears
                      Tragedy’s approaching, it’s worse than all your fears

Come on my countrymen
                      Come on and take a stand
                      Don’t let ‘em take away your land

the Wenger bus is coming
                      and all the kids are running
                      from London to Manchester
                      cos he's a child molester

fuck islam

Comment

Most army ppl does some form of martial arts, well just look at mirco crocop. hes a swat member and he does Kickbox, and very well too.

Nailed: i watch k1, pride and ufc, when i can dl them =P.

K1 > Pride>Ufc
                        Levs r gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Condit
                          Yeah im planning to take akido, not really interested in TkD or Karate, too much kicks that are hard to do in the streets. Muay thai covers up for both of them. Whats your favourite discipline from all of those Taciturn?
                          I thought the point of martial arts were to learn focus/discipline as well as the self-defense bit, not so you have moves to pull off "in the streets."

Then again, I've been wrong before...
                          Reclusion
                          "That's what's so illogical about being a smurf. I mean, what's the point in living if you don't have a dick?"

Comment

i boxed for six years and actually made it to Junir Nationals in NYC as a 12 yr old
                            Originally posted by Tone
                            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

When i said streets, i meant self defense. I dont go out looking for trouble.

Boxing is great, what wouldve been a normal training day for you squeezer?
                              Levs r gay.

Comment

Working...
                              X