Creative MuVo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creative MuVo

I was wondering if anyone has one of these Creative MuVo flash drive / mp3 players ... and if they liked it. I'm trying to do some research to buy an mp3 player. I'm thinking iPods are just too expensive and Creative seems to be more Windows friendly as well as has quality sound. I'm kinda looking for something small ... needs an LCD tho and at least 256 megs (512 preferable). The MuVo looked good cuz it doesn't need any cables and I can also use it as a portable HD.

I have an iPod mini and it's very Windows friendly! And the iPod mini just looks better than the iPod 20 and 40. So fuck you if you start about how I have only 1000 songs on my iPod, because I never listen 1000 songs in one day..
    You ate some priest porridge

Comment

then why buy one?
      I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

I have an Archos 20 GB hard drive player, and it works fine for me. Honestly, flash drives are just a waste of money. If you're going to get an mp3 player, get an mp3 player. Save up for an iPod or the like and just use CDs in the meantime.
        5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
        5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
        5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

I have a mobile phone with a 1gb flash card, works fine for me.

I believe RR (Rab) has a Creative MuVo.
          USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
          ---A few minutes later---
          9:cool koen> you scorereseted
          9:Kim> UM
          9:Kim> i didn't
          9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
          9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
          9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
          9:pascone> lol?

Comment

i got creative muvo slim 256mb mp3 player , size of a creditcard bit fatter tho

Comment

I have a Creative Nomad MuVo II 4GB

10/10 - It's perfect.

Comment

i dont have a muvo, but creative have good products..
                have a creative zen nx 30gb.
                Throughout time, there’s been
                crimes, throughout our history
                But not as great, as the one of late, affecting you and me
                Once a nation proud and free, and now we’re weeping sorrow’s tears
                Tragedy’s approaching, it’s worse than all your fears

Come on my countrymen
                Come on and take a stand
                Don’t let ‘em take away your land

the Wenger bus is coming
                and all the kids are running
                from London to Manchester
                cos he's a child molester

fuck islam

Comment

I'm waiting for Dell to release more information on their upcoming break into the mp3/digital media market with their MP3 player that will apparently better the iPod.

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
                    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Creative MuVo 4.0 and Ipod mini 4.0

I have Creative MuVo 4.0 and my friend has Ipod mini. So I have used them both. both are almsot same weight and size. creative is a bit lighter but can't even notice it.

ipod mini has bigger screen and can scroll songs faster.
                      ipod mini has easier way to sort songs but its enought for me how it works with creative.
                      ipod mini has clock and calendar but i have them in my cell phone.
                      ipod mini gives information how long song is but creative just show playing time.
                      ipod "buttons" are bigger and easier to use but still if u put ur finger to pocket :P its easier to find volume and "next" from creative than from ipod.
                      ipod mini maybe looks better.

creative doesn't need any programs before using it so i can get songs from friends computer faster. with ipod u have to download few programs.
                      creative has cliped holding box with it and u can put small usb wire there its like 10cm long so u have it always with u.
                      ipod needs own wire but creative can use any usb wire.
                      creative is square so i think its better in pocket.
                      u can put a bit higher volume with creative than ipod if u wanan destroy ur hearing.
                      creative battery takes 15hours and ipod 8hours and both recharge 3h.
                      if u wanna change battery from creative u can do it urself but with ipod u have to bring it to ipod importer.

both are good and 4GP is enought!
                      www.BasingCrew.com

Comment

I heard Nokia is gonna make mp3 player!!! :wub:
                        www.BasingCrew.com

Comment

The thing is that I don't really need anything more than 1 gig. I mean I want an LCD ... easy/fast access to my mp3s. GOOD QUALITY SOUND. I prefer something small ... so that IF I want to run around a bit w/it I can (I do NOT want a sports mp3 player tho). I'm thinking 512 megs is good enough for me to fit bout 10 albums right? I really don't care bout having every single song on the player cuz I'll just switch to whatever I feel like at home.

The thing that turns me off bout the iPod is that it's too expensive compared to the other players. I also don't really need that much gigs. My budget is $200 MAX ... hopefully I can get a 512 meg player for $100 or so. The thing I like bout the Creative MuVo is that it seems so easy to transfer music and manage my mp3s. Is this the case for ppl w/MuVo's?

To whoever has a Creative MuVo w/FM radio ... how is it? Is it pretty clear (the radio I mean)? And how is the voice recording capabilities? Also, do you guys use it as a flash drive? And how is it?

Also I'm hearing bout some software called Redchair that helps manage songs for a lot of mp3 players ... but it's independent and costs $$. Anyone have experience w/this software?
                          Last edited by Sufficient; 11-23-2004, 06:32 PM.

Comment

How much did you guys pay btw?

Comment

Other than the iPod, koreans make really good mp3 players. JNC / LG are some great brands I have used, and they're great for portable music. They're tiny as hell (a bit bigger than a tootsie roll) and can usually store 256-512 mbs. That's enough for 50-70 songs, which is more than enough considering how easy it is to swap songs from your PC onto the USB mp3 player anyways. The positive thing about always switching songs on your mp3 player, is that you won't be bored of it.

I bought mine for 1200 HK, which is about 200 CAD. I thought it was money well spent. I looked at the designs they have for mp3 players here in Canada, and man do they suck ass. I'm glad I bought my mp3 players in HK when I had the chance.
                              ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                              Failure teaches success.

Comment

Working...
                              X