Katie Melufa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katie Melufa

I was going to buy a record for my mom as a present. So I said my mother liked Enya and that stuff so the guy in the store showed me this cd by an artist called Katie Melufa. Dont know if you heard of her and im not to this kind of music at all but I really liked this album. By the way wasnt the music even close to Enya but my mom shure liked it.
    So if you ever heard of her, whats your oppinion?

id do her
    A drunken mans words are a sober mans thoughts

LIGHT4CHAMPS

Comment

Katie Melua, Melufa plays subspace
      Originally posted by Facetious
      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by DUMBRIT!
        id do her
        ditto
        audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
        DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
        Azreal> LOloL
        cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

Katie Melua is great! well, then again I am into that kinda music, as I am pretty much in for all music, but she makes kickass music, and her voice is amazing. She originally from georgie, moved to ireland, and later to london. I really like her music, and she looks great too. She is also in band aid 20.
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Yeah I'd do her but her music is so boring.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo
              Katie Melua is great! well, then again I am into that kinda music, as I am pretty much in for all music, but she makes kickass music, and her voice is amazing. She originally from georgie, moved to ireland, and later to london. I really like her music, and she looks great too. She is also in band aid 20.
              Yeah i thinks so too Her voice is amazing thats for sure! So you listen alot to that kind of music.. cool any other artist similar to her?
              Didnt know she's in band aid 20.. cool

Comment

Band Aid is the biggest pile of wank I've ever heard.

Comment

Norah Jones is alot like katie melua, then you have Trijntje Oosterhuis, she is dutch but she at the same label as Norah Jones and is now making all kids of jazzy kind of albums. And well.. I can't think of any more atm.
                  Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

cool thx

Comment

Working...
                    X