if god came down and smited everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if god came down and smited everyone

that had a bam_ashlee quote in their signature, man all of you guys would be fucked
    5:gen> man
    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

It's the new forum fad.

Comment

If God came down and smited everyone with a signature then we'd become really good friends facetious
      Originally posted by Facetious
      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Yeah.

Comment

I chose to be different, but still the same.
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
            edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

i've seen the light...

let the light shhhhhhhiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeee

Comment

I dunno, I'd think I'd jack off.
                My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Duh facetious, you're cooler when you have a quote about a female spilling water on their white t-shirts in your sig

right?

right?
                  NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

id rather quote you about spilling water on your white t-shirt jerome
                    5:gen> man
                    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

i'd rather quote you about spilling water on the ground and then cleaning it with white t-shirt rags, face
                      Originally posted by turmio
                      jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                      Originally posted by grand
                      I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

i've never met this bam_ashlee person you speak of in game. but that can be attributed to my seldom playing.
                        thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

This thread is gonna make it cool to change your sig so it doesn't have an ashlee quote in it anymore.
                          Originally posted by Tone
                          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

That was the cool idea before, so no harm done.
                            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Smited? Smate? Smote?

Smote sounds best.
                              5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                              5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                              5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Working...
                              X