Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you bitches wearing for Halloween?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you bitches wearing for Halloween?

My roommate and I are going as Mac and PC (pics to come).

Anyway, I'm curious if you guys are dressing up this year, and if so what are you wearing?
    Last edited by Squeezer; 10-11-2007, 07:40 PM.
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Christmas tree, and my girlfriend is going as a Menorah
    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

big halloween block party to happen at my friends place, so naturally I'm going as Charlie Chaplin
      sigpic
      All good things must come to an end.

Comment

I'm going as a fifties drive-in rollerskating carhop. Pink poodle skirt, blonde pug-tail'd wig and a white button-up shirt complete with white roller skates and a tray of fake food. It takes a real man to crossdress. I'm also going to hit all the Sonic Drive-Ins to see if people will give me money thinking I work there.
        sigpic

1:Shaun> if my girlfriend had a dick
        1:Shaun> mmmm

Comment

Last Year I was Optimus Prime and it absolutly slayed, so Now I have to top it.

Thoughts: The Michelin man, all bubble wrap with elastics to form the rings, but how the fuck can I ventilate it? I'll die!

Master Shake: not too hard, as would be Frylock, either a garbage can dealy painted white with gloves etc, or make a big carboard box and cut a bunch of woggles (those pool snake things) and voila, frylock.

still braintstorming others.
          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

i'm going as a dude with yellow fever
            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

hard gay
              TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
              TelCat> hoes get paid :(
              TelCat> i dont

Comment

I guess its funny to wear costumes where you live.
                Originally posted by Tyson
                There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                Originally posted by HeavenSent
                Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                Originally posted by Izor
                Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Mantra-Slider View Post
                  I guess its funny to wear costumes where you live.
                  Yes we like to look weird on only one day out of the year.
                  help: (qg) (javs): i think my isp is stealing internet from me.

What's the difference between chopping an onion and chopping a baby? I cry when I chop onions. Type ?go Jav -Chao <ER>
                  MegamanEXE> Chao
                  MegamanEXE> I came from watching Hockey to say this
                  (Sefarius)> ....
                  (Hate The Fake)> LOL
                  MegamanEXE> You are sick
                  MegamanEXE> Good day

Comment

BALTIMORE - To discourage contact with children, some registered sex offenders in Maryland will be asked to post signs at their homes that say "No Candy at This Residence," on Halloween.
                    YOU ARE THE 1,000,000,000TH VISITOR IN MY SIG!
                    Click here to receive your price!

Comment

Dog Found At Columbia

AP (New York): Sources inside Columbia University have informed the AP that a dog has been spotted on the University's main New York City campus. No details about the location or name of the dog were available at time of publishing.
                      YOU ARE THE 1,000,000,000TH VISITOR IN MY SIG!
                      Click here to receive your price!

Comment

i thought about making an izor/wark/shrek suit but i figured i would scar ppl.

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
                          i thought about making an izor/wark/shrek suit but i figured i would scar ppl.
                          Yeah plus you would have had to have started your 4 times a day McDonald's regiment about a month or so ago.

Comment

i have let my hair shag out a bit so i can make a respectable mullet with all the possibilities that gives... one im entertaining is captain planet (dyed green mullet, paint myself blue, globe on chest etc)

another idea that i had last year but didnt feel like i knew the people i was with well enough:

foil covered box with head/arm holes in it... have a good way to carry some coat hangers around and write 'ABORTINATOR 9000' in big block letters. then id jsut randomly throw coat hangers at people throughout the night.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                              i have let my hair shag out a bit so i can make a respectable mullet with all the possibilities that gives... one im entertaining is captain planet (dyed green mullet, paint myself blue, globe on chest etc)

another idea that i had last year but didnt feel like i knew the people i was with well enough:

foil covered box with head/arm holes in it... have a good way to carry some coat hangers around and write 'ABORTINATOR 9000' in big block letters. then id jsut randomly throw coat hangers at people throughout the night.
                              Boss.
                              sigpic

1:Shaun> if my girlfriend had a dick
                              1:Shaun> mmmm

Comment

Working...
                              X