The Extraterrestrial UFOs issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ephemeral View Post
    Getting nervous yet? Are you REALLY going to stop posting about this if nothing happens in the next few weeks? Or are we going to hear about some alien conspiracy that anally probed you and posted in your name?
    why would i be nervous? between thanksgiving and Christmas on a Friday is the most likely disclosure date there could be

Comment

• Originally posted by Tone View Post
      why would i be nervous? between thanksgiving and Christmas on a Friday is the most likely disclosure date there could be
      So this Friday then? This is gonna be great i'm looking forward to it.

Comment

• article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...rs-Norway.html

some say it's a failed russian missile launch test, some say it's the hydron collidor-caused black hole forming, some say it's aliens, and some say it's The Second Coming of Christ.

Comment

• any minute now...

Comment

• 12 days :alien:

Comment

• yo uhh i was just wondering.. when i was 9 back in 1999 I saw a triangular looking thing in the sky lol.... It not a ufo or anything but what government ship was it? it was really weird rofl. it like dipped into view then raised back into the clouds again.
              TWL14 semi finalist - Dark
              2010 TWDTB+Overall Champion
              TWLJ 13 Finalist - Boss
              TWLB 12 Champion- Penetrate
              cres> I am gr8 influence on curse life
              Curse> "Anyone who vs me I will vs bak and destroy. it's like murdering someone but it's self defense". Qoute by crackheads.... "I swear I wasn't lieing! I was telling the truth in my own way!"

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n.../lethal777.jpg

Comment

• it was a ufo bro

Comment

• The Norway Spiral is real photographs, the Pyramid over Kremlin is CGI inserted in a earlier-than-2007 video of the Kremlin so that people would latch onto it then they can later say "look theres Rossiya hotel, it was demolished in feb 2007".

Comment

• what are you talking about

Comment

• aliens: for or against universal healthcare?
                      can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

• Originally posted by Ilya View Post
                        aliens: for or against universal healthcare?
                        Aliens would be for healing centers like on the TV show V where you get cured of everything instantly

Comment

• whoa

aliens 4 president 2012!
                          can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

• I just realized this is in the recycled humor section

Comment

• 4 days left for full disclosure

Comment

• my tv has been locked on the history channel for months now
                                Originally posted by Tone
                                It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                                Originally posted by the_paul
                                Gargle battery acid fuckface
                                Originally posted by Material Girl
                                I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Working...
                                X