The Extraterrestrial UFOs issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Troll King View Post
    Finally! You wouldn't believe how long I've been searching for words to describe your particular brand of crazy.
    Do you reply to threads if you can't sum up what you want to say in a single line? :P

Tone, you know what the big problem with people like you is? Even if you're right, you won't be redeemed. Least of all places here. Go be with your own kind, I think I stepped on one early this afternoon.
    7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
    7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
    7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
    7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
    1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

• As much as I would like to have ufo's over here, the obvious thruth is that all -yes all- of the proof you hand out, Tone, is so goddamn easely to disprove. There is simply not even one... not even one!... real undeniably proof out here.

It's all based on 'look at this dot.. and now its gone'. And that, anno 2009, where even my cellphone can make cristal clear videos. That's kinda odd, huh?

I'm sure there is intelligant life out there (and the proof that they are intelligent is because they are wise enough not to visit us) but frankly Tone, we don't have proof 'they' are here.

Comment

• aliens are a government ploy to instill fear and corrupt the masses. it's used mainly on those that religion didn't work on, to make them stay in line.

y'know, before i finished reading the watchmen, i always kinda thought that if aliens did exist, that meeting them would unite the human race. it was nice to know that wasn't a thought i alone shared. however, it also gives a motive for it to be hoax.
        .fffffffff_____
        .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
        .ffffff|ff __fffff|
        .fffffff\______/
        .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
        .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
        .fffff\________/
        .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
        .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
        .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
        .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
        .fff\__________/

Comment

• Originally posted by DankNuggets View Post
          aliens are a government ploy to instill fear and corrupt the masses. it's used mainly on those that religion didn't work on, to make them stay in line.
          Old Testament predates anything that even resembles a modern government.. So did they travel back in time? Or did a bunch of goat herders sit around scheming the future enslavement of the Human race?

Back to the Aliens, isnt it strange that the sightings only became common after Roswell? Which incidently, was the same period that the modern Military Industrial Complex was getting into full swing..
          It would also be interesting to see what influence Hollywood had. I know "martian movies" were popular at the time, but whether they came before or after the hysteria of Roswell would be telling of how fabricated the whole "movement" is.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TagMor View Post
            Old Testament predates anything that even resembles a modern government.. So did they travel back in time? Or did a bunch of goat herders sit around scheming the future enslavement of the Human race?

Back to the Aliens, isnt it strange that the sightings only became common after Roswell? Which incidently, was the same period that the modern Military Industrial Complex was getting into full swing..
            It would also be interesting to see what influence Hollywood had. I know "martian movies" were popular at the time, but whether they came before or after the hysteria of Roswell would be telling of how fabricated the whole "movement" is.
            when did i say modern government? if anything, ancient governents (ie empires like EGYPT) used it way more extensively than it's used today. I'm pretty sure EGYPT was in your Old Testement, so unless you're one of those "the earth is 6000 yrs old" people then see where I"m going with this one
            .fffffffff_____
            .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
            .ffffff|ff __fffff|
            .fffffff\______/
            .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
            .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
            .fffff\________/
            .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
            .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
            .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
            .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
            .fff\__________/

Comment

• Originally posted by DankNuggets View Post
              when did i say modern government? if anything, ancient governents (ie empires like EGYPT) used it way more extensively than it's used today. I'm pretty sure EGYPT was in your Old Testement, so unless you're one of those "the earth is 6000 yrs old" people then see where I"m going with this one
              Ancient Egypt never "used" the Old Testament. Alot of whats written in the OT directly opposes the religion of ancient Egypt.. It was written by goat herders and the like, and dispelled by Egypt's hierarchy as being a threat to their established pagan beliefs.
              Similair to the New Testament and the Roman Empire.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TagMor View Post
                Ancient Egypt never "used" the Old Testament. Alot of whats written in the OT directly opposes the religion of ancient Egypt.. It was written by goat herders and the like, and dispelled by Egypt's hierarchy as being a threat to their established pagan beliefs.
                Similair to the New Testament and the Roman Empire.
                ok i see what you're saying, in that the bible specifically wasn't used, but the egyptian's used religion in general to enslave the people. different religions at different times.

but that's all left-field conspiracy shit these days, for the most part 99% of religious people just want to be nice and help others. It's the 1% at the top that maniuplates others.
                .fffffffff_____
                .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
                .ffffff|ff __fffff|
                .fffffff\______/
                .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
                .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
                .fffff\________/
                .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
                .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
                .fff\__________/

Comment

• I have wonderful news.

Let me paste the news i just wrote on another forum:

The Mayor of LONDON is asking Obama to drop the case against Gary McKennon, the guy who logged on to NASA computers with blank paswords and found evidence of a UFO Coverup. They call him the UFO Hacker, you may know him by that name, even though he didnt hack, he just logged on to blank password computers.

So he may not be extradited this strengthens his last minute hopes greatly besides the Asperger's Diagnosis

here is the news story:

http://www.computerworld.com/action/...icleId=9126868

He was facing 70 years in an american jail instead of something like years probation / short term house arrest in the UK

Comment

• How is that "wonderful" news? Even if I ignore the natural cynocism against pretty much anything you've ever posted, all that's happened is that the Mayor of London asked Obama for a favour. I don't see how that would amount to any real difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tone View Post
                      I have wonderful news.

Let me paste the news i just wrote on another forum:

The Mayor of LONDON is asking Obama to drop the case against Gary McKennon, the guy who logged on to NASA computers with blank paswords and found evidence of a UFO Coverup. They call him the UFO Hacker, you may know him by that name, even though he didnt hack, he just logged on to blank password computers.

So he may not be extradited this strengthens his last minute hopes greatly besides the Asperger's Diagnosis

here is the news story:

http://www.computerworld.com/action/...icleId=9126868

He was facing 70 years in an american jail instead of something like years probation / short term house arrest in the UK
                      Link wont load, I get "connection interrupted error" message. Coincidence?

Edit: Working now. For fucks sake tone, the guy "...has admitted to hacking the computers...". The US government claims he caused 900,000 dollars in damage. THAT IS TAX DOLLARS. Fuck this stupid asshole, rot in prison for being unemployed, bored, and paranoid. Hope his 900,000 dollar hack was worth it.
                      Last edited by Kontrolz; 01-29-2009, 12:07 AM.
                      (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

• Originally posted by Tone View Post
                        No, none of that ever happened. There is no evidence of jesus, and never was.

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=19419
                        Originally posted by Tone View Post
                        The Buddha character has the following in common with the Christ figure:38

Buddha was born of the virgin Maya, who was considered the "Queen of Heaven."38a
                        He was of royal descent.
                        He abolished idolatry, was a "sower of the word," and preached "the establishment of a kingdom of righteousness."38d
                        He taught chastity, temperance, tolerance, compassion, love, and the equality of all.
                        Sakya Buddha was crucified in a sin-atonement, suffered for three days in hell, and was resurrected.38e
                        He ascended to Nirvana or "heaven."

Originally posted by Sarien View Post
                        Whoever you're getting this copy paste from is an idiot. Which makes you equally as dumb for blindly pasting it.
                        Gautama Buddha was not born of a virgin but was born a wealthy warrior prince, who left home to try to understand the world that was forbidden him due to the caste system.
                        He didn't abolish anything, in fact, he only pushed Buddhism and meditation via "It works, see for yourself. If it doesn't work, stop doing it."
                        As for being Chaste he had a spouse named Ahalya. Whether or not he fucked her I doubt anybody knows for sure but like any ascetic monk they didn't go in much for "spilling their seed" though up to that moment was kosher though.
                        Gautama Buddha was not crucified, and by "He was transfigured on a mount" if you mean how he supposedly attained his divinity, it was pretty close to the opposite of a mount.
                        It was by a Bodhi tree, near a river.

You're not half as clever or wise as you think you are. You're a half-ass troll.
                        stop giving us false info. :down:
                        1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                        JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                        1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                        http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

• Eric Holder is very likely to be confirmed on Monday as Attorney General by the full U.S. Senate after yesterday gaining approval by the Senate Judiciary Committee by a 17-2 vote. He will be the first African American to head the Department of Justice in U.S. history. Holder will be the top legal official responsible for dealing with a variety of complex legal issues that confront the Obama administration. He will have to hit the ground running when he starts his new job due to a highly unusual request from the Mayor of London. On January 26, Mayor Boris Johnson publicly requested President Obama drop all charges by the Department of Justice against a British computer hacker seeking UFO files.

In 2002, Gary McKinnon was charged by the U.S. Department of Justice for hacking into a series of computers in the Pentagon, NASA, and other sensitive military locations. McKinnon claimed he was seeking information on UFOs and says he found files dealing with “non-terrestrial officers” and “fleet-to-fleet transfers” involving ships not on any U.S. Navy registry. Not impressed by McKinnon's internet snooping for UFOs or alleged discoveries of classified information concerning non-terrestrial affairs, the U.S. Department of Justice began extradition proceedings. After a series of unsuccessful legal appeals McKinnon stands on the verge of being extradited to the U.S.

During his seven year battle against extradition, McKinnon gained increasing public sympathy in Britain. Mayor Boris Johnson wrote on behalf of his infamous London constituent in a manner that must have seemed manna from Heaven for the increasingly anxious McKinnon. Mayor Johnson demonstrated his intent clearly enough with his article’s title: “Gary McKinnon believes in little green men – but it doesn't make him a terrorist.”

After first congratulating President Obama on his stunning inauguration ceremony and overturning a number of diplomatic faux pas of the Bush administration policies, Johnson went on to describe the charges against McKinnon as “one more thing in his diplomatic in-tray.” In colorful terms, Johnson described the charges as a form of dementia orchestrated from neo-conservatives embedded in the Department of Justice:

There is one last piece of neocon lunacy that needs to be addressed, and Mr Obama could sort it out at the stroke of a pen. In a legal nightmare that has lasted seven years, and cost untold millions to taxpayers both here and in America, the US Justice Department is persisting in its demented quest to extradite 43-year-old Londoner, Gary McKinnon.
                          Johnson’s main rationale is that many believe that what McKinnon did was understandable enough given the common belief of a U.S. conspiracy to hide the truth about UFOs.

Mr McKinnon believes in UFOs, and he is one of the large number of people who think that there is a gigantic conspiracy to conceal their existence from the rest of us, and that this conspiracy is organised by the US government.
                          In resolving the diplomatic dilemma confronting the Justice Department over the McKinnon case, Attorney General Holder might be advised to consult with fellow cabinet member, Hillary Clinton over at the Department of State. Holder will soon discover that the idea of a conspiracy to withhold the truth about UFOs is not just a bizarre belief held by many on the other side of the Atlantic. While McKinnon is prepared to plead guilty to escape extradition, many on both sides of the Atlantic have great sympathy for his hacking efforts to uncover the truth about UFOs and extraterrestrial life.

and heres the video of an interview with "UFO HACKER" Gary McKennon that the US is spending major tax payer money trying to extradite into the UFO and imprison for 70 years

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4PkNPCEnJM
                          Last edited by Tone; 01-29-2009, 03:47 PM.

Comment

• Breaking: Danish Airforce opens UFO Files to public. The dominoes are falling

http://www.cphpost.dk/news/article/nationa...ves-opened.html

Secret UFO archives opened
                            Thursday, 29 January 2009 15:44 KR News
                            E-mail Print
                            The Danish Air Force has opened its UFO archives, providing information on over 15,000 reported extraterrestrial sightings to the public

UFO archives are now readily available to the public, detailing sightings from over the last 30 years. The Danish Air Force published the archive online yesterday because it felt that ‘there was nothing secret in the files’.

The Air Force said that most of the sightings remained ‘unidentified’ because the details were not precise enough. However, some of the reports contained enough description to rule out the UFOs as aircraft, weather phenomenon or paper lanterns.
                            Not all of the sightings were centred over Denmark and one event over Greenland is attracting attention.

On the 5 January, 1981 at 12:50 a flaming, square disc was seen approximately 45 degrees over the frozen land near Thule Air Base. It then vanished as suddenly as it had appeared.

Coincidentally, radar stations at the American base recorded an unidentified flying object on its radar at 12:50.

Air Force Captain Thomas Petersen, who has an extensive knowledge of the files, commented that any unresolved sightings are handed over to the Scandinavian UFO Centre, if they request it.

He added that the Air Force's main mission was to defend Denmark against threat, 'and UFOs are not a known threat'.

Comment

• So where are the pictures?
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• double post...
                                Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
                                2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
                                2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

Working...
                                X