No announcement yet.

creationism debunked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

typical cog quietness after being revealed as a cog in the wheel of conformity
    1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
    3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
    3:Best> see it coming
    3:Best> sad

Comment

Originally posted by Reaver View Post
      typical cog quietness after being revealed as a cog in the wheel of conformity

holy crap someone defined it for me finally. thank you innumerably, reaver!

i am anti-conformist btw. i like when children drop their icecream cone. i like when heroin users overdose. i like when nature rapes vanity and favors only the impeccable. i'm all for the avalanches and upheavals and riots. i'm just a little too optimistic or compassionate for my own good, and suggest prevention measures. i guess it'll help me get children to not be so entirely sadistic. i figure conformity requires more of a complacent masochism.
      The effects that are planned to be studied on the kinetic level are: Laminar and turbulent flow; the transition between both; thermodynamics and self-organisation of complex plasma flows; solitons and shocks; interfaces and plasma instabilities; agglomeration and disagglomeration. For low-frequency excitation and confining particles modulated RF coils and high-voltage supplies are foreseen.

Comment

cog says what
        1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P

Comment

cog says stop being genuine, get off my forums, and stop acting like you've got things to despise.
          The effects that are planned to be studied on the kinetic level are: Laminar and turbulent flow; the transition between both; thermodynamics and self-organisation of complex plasma flows; solitons and shocks; interfaces and plasma instabilities; agglomeration and disagglomeration. For low-frequency excitation and confining particles modulated RF coils and high-voltage supplies are foreseen.

Comment

don't try too hard to be anti-conformist, then you'll be like all the other anti-conformists, conforming to anti-conformity

p.s. cog

Comment

don't try too hard to be anti-conformist, then you'll be like all the other anti-conformists, conforming to anti-conformity

p.s. cog
              i don't think i've ever analyzed the extent to which trying anti-conformity is 'too hard'. i just do what the hell i'm capable of every time. i conform to my maximum potential and say fuck-all to the rest who think it's slightly overdone. as i replied to jedi, i'm not leading some anti-contemporary-status movement. i've just got some valuable predictions about who's going to die and how we can assist it. you missed a spot!

Comment

Originally posted by disorder View Post
                i conform to my maximum potential and say fuck-all to the rest who think it's slightly overdone.
                cogism debunked

Comment

if i make my figurative translation, my only reply is that yes, i do believe creation happened. the gray area lives on!

Comment

. . . creation happened. the gray . . .
                    cog

Comment

everyone a little conformist everyone a little creationist. debunk is forever the wrong word when we're arguing the unknowable extents.

Comment

admitting you're an idiot doesn't change the fact that you're a cog, it only reinforces it

Comment

admitting you're an idiot doesn't change the fact that you're a cog, it only reinforces it
                          if i admit that you caught me admitting i am an idiot, i am reinforcing...you. having slightly less than circular logic, i can deduce that i haven't admitted i'm an idiot at all.

Comment

if i admit that you caught me admitting i am an idiot, i am reinforcing...you. having slightly less than circular logic, i can deduce that i haven't admitted i'm an idiot at all.
                            no but you were pretty quick to reply when i said 'what a cog' without referencing anyone you knew I was talking about you, cog

Comment

in which case i point out that my fallacy was not incontrovertible, and i apologize for accepting the complaint, or whatever it was. i will now refrain from caring who you will correct me by mentioning.

Comment

in which case i point out that my fallacy was not incontrovertible, and i apologize for accepting the complaint, or whatever it was. i will now refrain from caring who you will correct me by mentioning.
                                well, your apology is accepted.

also, 'what a cog you are' is a statement'

this would be an exclamation, 'wow, what a cog this guy is!'

Comment

Working...
                                X