Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favourite activities you are no longer doing …

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favourite activities you are no longer doing …

Here is my list

1) Waking up 3/4 o'clock in the morning to watch the World cup/Olympics.

2) Playing heaps of online/computer games.

3) Used to enjoy the feeling of windy overcastting autumn days. I so absolutely loved them. Nowadays I either fail to notice the existence of one or cloudy days are just depressing.

To name a few ...

What's yours?
    ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

P.S. let's not over analyse the meaning of áctivities'. You get what I meant. So please do not emphasize on what does or does not classify as án áctivity.

P.P.S. I need to sort the language option out ... it is inputing all these weird symbols -_-
    ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
      TelCat> hoes get paid :(
      TelCat> i dont

Comment

and thread closed

Comment

I no longer go downhill skiing.... I used to love the speed but now just the thought of going that fast gives me the creeps. Too scared, plain and simple. I guess this means I'm officially old now. <_<
          Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Comment

ahahahaha, bioture you fucker

i just choked so hard on my coffee
            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

reading posts by The_Paul.. because hes banned.

UNBAN THE_PAUL.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Oh, Bilbo. How I miss you.
                5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

I thought this was gonna be a cool thread where we get emotional and relate with each other, but instead it has been derailed by Telcat haters!

Comment

Originally posted by Nockm View Post
                    I thought this was gonna be a cool thread where we get emotional and relate with each other, but instead it has been derailed by Telcat haters!

Well, this is a thread where TelCat's haters get emotional and relate to each other. Although it is not too late to turn it around & make this sicko into a healthy thread. :wub:
                    ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

mainly being younger and fitter and playing a lot more football

and being even younger than that and excited over things that seem mundane now but at the time were the best thing pretty much ever. If you gave me a plastic he-man sword now i'd be like erm, whereas when i was 5 it was so awesome words cant do it justice
                      In my world,
                      I am King

sigpic

Comment

i want a plastic he-man sword

pdrop just likes pork swords now

if u no wat i mean

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

I miss eventing

Day 1:

Day 2:

Day 3:

Cross country, Stadium Jumping and Dressage. I competed in the preliminary level in the state.
                          Last edited by Astrogirl; 06-30-2010, 06:00 PM. Reason: picture change due to oversize allocation infraction.
                          Originally posted by Dr. Snyder
                          I think pure pubs started the problem but regardless it looks like the LTers have died out so why doesn't anyone come up with an idea soley based on bring the newbs to this game. Fuck the vets this zone is dying cause people who have been playing to long can't stand change. Because this zone is some teri shivo shit right now and I gots no problem with knifing babies but leave the bitch alone.

Comment

is it too late to start talking about our feelings?
                            4:BigKing> xD
                            4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                            4:BigKing> what did i do???
                            4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                            4:BigKing> ???? why though
                            4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                            4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by Material Girl View Post
                              I no longer go downhill skiing.... I used to love the speed but now just the thought of going that fast gives me the creeps. Too scared, plain and simple. I guess this means I'm officially old now. <_<

Just between you and I, kz? Growing old is the one thing that I hate the most. But on the other hand, everyone on the face of earth is with you (unless they are dead).:shaun:

Originally posted by Pressure Drop View Post
                              If you gave me a plastic he-man sword now i'd be like erm, whereas when i was 5 it was so awesome words cant do it justice
                              Oh yeah, my friend & I used to fight with our awesome plastic sword's when we were like 4 ... good times ... & (slightly embarrassed) We also liked to pretend to be princess fairies who ruled over the universe back then. :blushing:
                              ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Working...
                              X