• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw that pic on facebook
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

The Major Shootings, Major assassinations and Major Terror attacks were staged, most for being false flag operations as a problem reaction solution Hegelian dialectic. You know what a mean by Major terror attacks; Oklahoma City where bombs were found in the building, 9/11 where 3 buildings fell with no resistance from 2 planes, 7/7 london bombings where active drills went live, 3/11 Madrid train, Bali, 1993 WTC.

Also staged is a program where people become more and more eccentric and unable to think clearly. The people in continuum cannot think straight and do not make any sense, like Tower and Fem. They are programmed to do incoherent babbling that doesnt even make it to the level of Pseudo Intellectualism because its too incoherent, like the person is on dissociatives mixed with ambien. This phenomena of the further ruining of an already ruined species also affects sociability and may not be fully staged by the shadow government but rather from high matrix like sources.

Also, Michael Jackson was targeted for mind control & killed for being non-satanic.

The US drones regularly kill children and the mid east wars killed over a million, a few children in school is nothing to the shadow government of evil if it can have a strong PsyOps Disinformation effect on the controlled population.

Jay-Z Rapes Children

Comment

best segue into the phrase "jayz rapes children" ever

also gran: not all white people look alike!!!
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
          best segue into the phrase "jayz rapes children" ever

also gran: not all white people look alike!!!
          OMG ITS COLIN FARRELL
          sigpic
          All good things must come to an end.

Comment

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH JAY Z RAPES CHILDREN HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAA
            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

I use PsyOps on my wife all of the time to get what I want. And by "PsyOps", I mean "a bottle of cool, crisp White Zinfandel and a Jake Gyllenhaal movie". And by "get what I want" I mean "straight raw dog in the sack, homes" or "a turkey sandwich".
                PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Originally posted by Spock! View Post
                  Anyway, If some guy wants to kill people, he is going to do it. Just buy some gas and put in a glass bottle.....INSTA BOMB!
                  I don't see many INSTA BOMBs going around. Just saying.
                  wicket666> frogs can mate withthem selves

wicket666> they are a sexual

Pepe the F> sounds like they turning Japanese

flojo> their ribbited for your pleasure

Comment

Watch this episode of Max & Stacy

Comment

• TONE IS ILLUMINATI COUNTER PSYOPS WORKER, ACTING SO STUPID THAT WE DONT BELIEVE IN THE ILLUMINATY wowow -LiLB
                      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

• that guy's suit, alex jones' face, ahahahaha
                        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

• Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post
                          TONE IS ILLUMINATI COUNTER PSYOPS WORKER, ACTING SO STUPID THAT WE DONT BELIEVE IN THE ILLUMINATY wowow -LiLB
                          Incorrect Reply. When a person is sarcastic they say something extra direct that is similar in wording to an original real person. But since the whole population is fake and suppressed, Almost only sarcasm exists. Since psyops and programming doesnt impact me like it does others, i would speak and behave in a way that would be translated as non-serious to others. TelCat and I arent really alike but if we pick her as another example since you know her, she too would at first look unserious and sarcastic to you when she does things like "In this thread, we _________". People who are more normal like an original less suppressed person who is more direct looks fake to you because your population is so fake and only usess that kind of wording in sarcasm or acting. If you press play on the video youll see Max & Stacy go through news that shows America is a hypocritical gulag .

Comment

• Only an Illuminati counter psyops worker would respond in such a manner.
                            duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Working...
                            X