Wow, theres a lot of squads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, theres a lot of squads

Nowadays after a lot of generations of Subspace/Continuum, squads are all over the place.
    You "almost" NEVER see a squadless guy in wbduel, elim, baselim and all that special stuff.
    People dont even know what squad to join now... Theres like 1000 squads in all (most of them which are unregistered squads) and there is a lot of skill and talent out there.
    We should make a squad rule thing where like if theres only 1 guy in a squad for a period of 1 week the squad get dissolved automatically unless they like get special permission... i dunno about this idea but it empties out a lot of good squad names.
    Laziness is the key to success.
    1.Never do anything. If you wait around long enough, someone else will do it.
    2.Don't move. Moving is overrated.
    3.Never run. Running is the worst thing you can do.
    4.If something is not in your reach, you don't need it.
    5.Don't have an opinion. Opinions are thoughts, and thoughts are work.
    6.Don't work. Working is for suckers. Be a CEO if you can, they never do anything.
    7.If you have to move, fuss about it. Make it well known that you're pissed off because you have to move. Sigh a lot.
    8.Sleep as much as you can. Contrary to common sense and popular belief, sleeping is very productive.
    9.Don't talk. Talking requires the movement of your jaw.. way too much work.
    10.If you have to work, do a half-assed job at it. Example: If you have to rake leaves, push them out into the road or into your neighbor's yard.

A lot of registered squads or a lot of unregistererd squads?! What' s the difference?
    I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

unregistered squads = lame
      reluctantly i admit i've been in lame squads/gah yes i agree lame squads are out of control.

Comment

i join good squads and then they are ruined by noobs joining.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
          Then it wasn't a good squad. A good squad has good captains that don't recruit shitty players... I hope to be in one someday.
          http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Why do you care if people are in unregistered squads?
            http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by botmog
              ...lame...

Wow, I honestly haven't seen or heard that word for months, thanks botmog..you made my FARKING day.
              Ну вот...

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
                Then it wasn't a good squad. A good squad has good captains that don't recruit shitty players... I hope to be in one someday.
                yes very true, however my most fun squad i have ever been in was ruined when a guy called Consensus aka Great one -=duh=- was given co-captain and let a load of noobs join then he left and took a lot of ex-AS members with him into his -=duh=- squad.

Comment

Re: Wow, theres a lot of squads

Originally posted by Steel chain
                  Nowadays after a lot of generations of Subspace/Continuum, squads are all over the place.
                  You "almost" NEVER see a squadless guy in wbduel, elim, baselim and all that special stuff.
                  People dont even know what squad to join now... Theres like 1000 squads in all (most of them which are unregistered squads) and there is a lot of skill and talent out there.
                  We should make a squad rule thing where like if theres only 1 guy in a squad for a period of 1 week the squad get dissolved automatically unless they like get special permission... i dunno about this idea but it empties out a lot of good squad names.
                  I must say your first post isn't very promising.

Comment

yes very true, however my most fun squad i have ever been in was ruined when a guy called Consensus aka Great one -=duh=- was given co-captain and let a load of noobs join then he left and took a lot of ex-AS members with him into his -=duh=- squad.
                    lol ... is that G.O.D.? The ex17th moderator? That guy was funny.

Comment

They make their worst mistake by recruiting you.
                      Originally posted by Diakka
                      Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

LOL its true that my first post was LAME i dunno why i posted it but ya.... Unregistered squads in twd or league are annoying...i dunno why but they are...
                        I must say your first post isn't very promising.
                        Laziness is the key to success.
                        1.Never do anything. If you wait around long enough, someone else will do it.
                        2.Don't move. Moving is overrated.
                        3.Never run. Running is the worst thing you can do.
                        4.If something is not in your reach, you don't need it.
                        5.Don't have an opinion. Opinions are thoughts, and thoughts are work.
                        6.Don't work. Working is for suckers. Be a CEO if you can, they never do anything.
                        7.If you have to move, fuss about it. Make it well known that you're pissed off because you have to move. Sigh a lot.
                        8.Sleep as much as you can. Contrary to common sense and popular belief, sleeping is very productive.
                        9.Don't talk. Talking requires the movement of your jaw.. way too much work.
                        10.If you have to work, do a half-assed job at it. Example: If you have to rake leaves, push them out into the road or into your neighbor's yard.

Comment

Originally posted by Steel chain
                          LOL its true that my first post was LAME i dunno why i posted it but ya.... Unregistered squads in twd or league are annoying...i dunno why but they are...
                          Maybe they're trying to build up to a point where they can be competitive, or maybe they don't care about being competitive and just think it's fun to have a squad, or maybe they don't give a goddamn what you think.

Comment

You ARE a newb peanuts so do get going with that crap
                            Good: Your children are sexually active.
                            Bad: With each other
                            Worse: And your wife.

Good: Hot outdoor sex.
                            Bad: Getting arrested.
                            Worse: By your husband

Good: The teacher likes your son.
                            Bad: Sexually.
                            Worse: The techer is a he.

Good: You go home for a quickie.
                            Bad: you get caught by your wife
                            Worse: You're with her sister.

Comment

BUNNIES!!! HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAH HAHAH AHAH HAH AHAHAHA HH HHHAH AHAH HHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH HAHAHAHAHHHA HAAH HHHHHHHHA!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X