No announcement yet.

getting sick of music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well im getting sick of metallica for some reason, im getting into jazz and stuff O.o
    i tried listening to jazz (miles davis - shades of blue.. or green or something) and i found that it wasnt something i could just sit there and listen to without getting bored. i could only like jazz as background music in a coffee shop i think, it just isnt me.
    Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
    apt>yes u can wtf
    apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
    apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
    apt>so i dont miss the toilet
    Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
    apt>na
    apt>ill show you pictures
    apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
      Now you've got two options. fast forward to now, and there's about a billion genres and sub-genres that people love. of course bands like the doors will never be forgottten, the entire focus of a generation was on one type of music, that will probably never happen again.
      Very true. Also, people have largely forgotten about the crappy music from the older time periods.

Comment

Agreed Bz.

The reason I focused on mainstream is because there are billions of genres and subgenres as you said. And where there's a genre, there's a hardcore fan who'll never forget it...except disco:P

Adman, I don't like either one of them:\ But that's not to say that The Beatles wasn't a good band, because I think they are...I just don't like what they do. Except for "While my guitar gently weeps".
        Ну вот...

Comment

Exactly BZ.

I hate beacause other love. I just as much a slave to society as the posers.
          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Adman
            beatles or the stones?
            beatles ez

Comment

paul mccartney is a twat though.

Question:
              can people be influenced to like something they dont?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
                paul mccartney is a twat though.

Question:
                can people be influenced to like something they dont?
                Yes.

A lot of times people dislike something for superficial reasons. like maybe simply that it's different from other things that they like. if they're willing to take a second look at it, and try to see in it what other people see, they could change their minds. And I think you're more likely to take that second look if someone whose opinions that you respect suggests it.
                http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Also.. beatles all the way. the early stuff kinda sucked, but once they hit Sgt. Peppers, they were the best thing out.
                  http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
                    Also.. beatles all the way. the early stuff kinda sucked, but once they hit Sgt. Peppers, they were the best thing out.
                    i disagree. though the early stuff is kinda repetitive and thematically the same, i still can appreciate some of the catchy tunes. not the most complex music but definitely good. nothing can compare to abbey road and the white album though. i mean nothing

oh yeah and mccartney is a fuckhead now. probably why he's my least favourite beatle. lennon 4 life. who's your favourite?

Comment

Stones.

120 and Still Rocking.
                      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Working...
                      X