weird!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weird!!

I went on a rheology course yesterday with work (rheology = erm, scince of flowing liquids)

Seting scene:

A huge meeting table, with about 20 people and the guy stood up taking the presentation.

Anyway, i hadnt done much rheology and the guy in charge, infront of every1 intoduced me , "this sam, he is a newbie" i cudnt believe it!! then he said the words contiuum 5 times in 1 hour, and kept refering 2 spoons all the time!!!!

WTF, is sum1 on 2 me :S
    King Baba> You scare me with your online wisdom.

I promise not to tell any1.. :X

Comment

Ha, if that REALLY happened, it's pretty funny!
      I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

i dont think he'd bother making that up.

Comment

i know spoon irl, he wouldn't fabricate such stories, tell em when u find out who it is mate! we'll give him some abuse for calling u a newbie
          -Sponic

Comment

well it was embarrasing, being called a newbie infront of every1, the search is on!!
            King Baba> You scare me with your online wisdom.

Comment

If you actually say the word newbie then your just as much of a loser as anyone that is one.

Comment

I must digress.

Newbie has been used in the military...or at least old films such as "Apocalypse Now" that depict the military:P It's not that new of a word as you think.
                Ну вот...

Comment

They say the word newbie in scrubs, honest!
                  Originally posted by Facetious
                  edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

well thats not nice zeus!! dont talk about me and where you USED to be

Comment

Working...
                    X