Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[DEPRECATED] Community-Driven Silence Program (!report)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Voth View Post
    You are above my expertise when you go into things like that -- but I was under the impression we couldn't ban aliasing unless we switched to ASSS. Don't quote me, I could be wrong.

And that is completely ignoring all of the other arguments against banning aliasing, but just to be direct with you...
    I actually, have always been against aliasing. I always believed real trolls don't hide, aren't anonymous, don't need to recharge their energy etc. But also i find it scummy/cowardly when the purpose is to hide who you are to have a 1up advantage on someone else when you insult them or to hide from the reputation you created for yourself. See my name on tw forums is the same as my name in game.

So I don't alias. I have like 20 names, but I always tell everyone who I am, and last time i logged into another name longer than 2 minutes was years ago. I just have many names for the purpose of liking different names, as a personal thing. Since I mostly use falconeer that means if you ignore me i'm ignored forever, (hurray). Point being... I kind of wanted to trial test a system where the bot can be pmed ?aliascheck fookoneer, and the bot replies to you with "This player has also played as:Falconeer, etc." I wanted this to be a public command, so that anyone could PM the bot and do it.

Short of that, i was also on tw forums advocating for switching servers so you guys can be more autonomous and even switching to a new biller (it can be done). TW crashed a few months later, and low and behold only when you are forced to did you guys switch to a server you actually run. That means you could actually switch everything to AS3 now if you wanted to, (since you finally own the server/zone files) and in fact there is already an AS3 test server, it's been around for years? but i'm unsure of how much has been converted/completed on it.
    Last edited by Falconeer; 10-05-2019, 02:52 PM.

Comment

could you turn off the regular zoner about this?
      do an arena message just in pub instead if you want to.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
        could you turn off the regular zoner about this?
        do an arena message just in pub instead if you want to.
        Stop constantly whining faggot
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

You are whining.
          Your posts are all intentionally offensive.
          You should be banned.

Comment

Put everyone on Rab's ignore.txt so he can manually remove only the people he wants to hear. Watch this problem solve itself
            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Wouldn't work because people change names to avoid ignore.txt

Comment

perfectly viable solutions to rab's issue of everything
                doesn't want to listen

lol little bitch

Comment

If anyone's a bitch it's staff for not banning you yet.

Comment

Banning him for what? Your incessant complaints about the completely unwarranted and definitely believable verbal abuse you get everywhere you go in game is much closer to a problem than anything Bat has said. If you're anything like this in game, you'd be the first and only person I've seen that would deserve this silence voting punishment.
                    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                      Banning him for what? Your incessant complaints about the completely unwarranted and definitely believable verbal abuse you get everywhere you go in game is much closer to a problem than anything Bat has said. If you're anything like this in game, you'd be the first and only person I've seen that would deserve this silence voting punishment.
                      It must suck when your faggotry fails to be taken seriously finally. Going through your entire life with people being afraid to call a faggot being a faggot for what it is and up producing worthless people like Rab.

The world isn't a big HR department or college campus buckaroo
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

@paul - for repeatedly breaking the rules at A1.
                        kthx - you seem to have some idea that i'm one of those blue haired weirdos off twitter. completely wrong. so you're directing your abuse at the wrong target.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
                          @paul - for repeatedly breaking the rules at A1.
                          kthx - you seem to have some idea that i'm one of those blue haired weirdos off twitter. completely wrong. so you're directing your abuse at the wrong target.
                          So stop acting like one faggot
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

How about you stop posting useless shit.

Comment

why don't *you* stop posting useless shit? lolz faggot

Comment

You don't know what useless is.

Comment

Working...
                                X