Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Staff Abuse the rise of right wing censorship

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Alot of people respect thats why they always pick me first because whenever i play i make it unfair because ive been owning you and staff ass for a min. Keep being a useless bang op on a dead ass game with no client updates, makes you look like a total dumbass and a fool for going along with this bans still. Not trying hard at all just making staff like total baseless idiots is my goal and so far I've done just that the biggest clowns in tw are the staff they putting res limits still in 2021 its sad to see the tw staff still living in the past. Retire with your kids and hop off the game cause you smell like ass and play like ass still, even your kids got better reflexs than you
    https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

    Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

    wbduel Map Maker Legend

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by 2pac View Post
      Alot of people respect thats why they always pick me first because whenever i play i make it unfair because ive been owning you and staff ass for a min. Keep being a useless bang op on a dead ass game with no client updates, makes you look like a total dumbass and a fool for going along with this bans still. Not trying hard at all just making staff like total baseless idiots is my goal and so far I've done just that the biggest clowns in tw are the staff they putting res limits still in 2021 its sad to see the tw staff still living in the past. Retire with your kids and hop off the game cause you smell like ass and play like ass still, even your kids got better reflexs than you

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by 2pac View Post
        Alot of people respect thats why they always pick me first because whenever i play i make it unfair because ive been owning you and staff ass for a min. Keep being a useless bang op on a dead ass game with no client updates, makes you look like a total dumbass and a fool for going along with this bans still. Not trying hard at all just making staff like total baseless idiots is my goal and so far I've done just that the biggest clowns in tw are the staff they putting res limits still in 2021 its sad to see the tw staff still living in the past. Retire with your kids and hop off the game cause you smell like ass and play like ass still, even your kids got better reflexs than you
        I'm on it. You make sure to keep being an overrated, under-delivering joke who still gets torqued up easily on the dead forums of a "dead ass" game. You're adorable.
        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?


        Duel Pasta> great
        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face


        Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY


        TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10
        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

        Comment


        • #49
          over rated? i smack everyone in tw, I had to retire because it was being unfair that im doggin everyone everyday goin + every round, you just a washed up vet no skills with some banG powers that you love abusing. Forums are not dead im here i keep this bitch alive, go do yourself a favor and go do your mod job and take care of space shark
          Last edited by 2pac; 04-26-2021, 04:09 AM.
          https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

          Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

          wbduel Map Maker Legend

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by 2pac View Post
            over rated? i smack everyone in tw, I had to retire because it was being unfair that im doggin everyone everyday goin + every round, you just a washed up vet no skills with some banG powers that you love abusing. Forums are not dead im here i keep this bitch alive, go do yourself a favor and go do your mod job and take care of space shark
            you're a faggot
            Last edited by Sir BattyCrease; 04-26-2021, 06:52 PM. Reason: fag mod removed my image of calling 2pacz a faggot, which he actually is

            Comment


            • #51
              nice job nub get moderated #clown
              https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

              Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

              wbduel Map Maker Legend

              Comment


              • #52
                nvm back up now. hope ur ok now, faggot

                Comment


                • #53
                  The truth is that the other side of the aisle doesn't care, and neither do we. You see how Rab is acting? If it was happening to him, I wouldn't care either. This is war lol, there is no uniting at this point. Just face it. We want one side to agree with us and vice versa. Will never happen now.
                  Rasaq> thanks, Divine, for allowing me provide my oral support
                  Rasaq> err moral

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    I don't give a fuck about agreeing, I don't care what u think, I don't want to hear about it every time I play.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by Bluff View Post
                      The truth is that the other side of the aisle doesn't care, and neither do we. You see how Rab is acting? If it was happening to him, I wouldn't care either. This is war lol, there is no uniting at this point. Just face it. We want one side to agree with us and vice versa. Will never happen now.
                      The "sides" narrative is an illusion created to control the limits of human thought. Currently it just poorly represents the cultural left/right paradigm, which is a mostly meaningless metric around which to establish an entire political philosophy. (See the impotence of the internet Culture Wars for reference.) Both "sides" are economically "right"-wing/neoliberal. Both "sides" are somewhat authoritarian as opposed to libertarian, with different beliefs about what should be restricted. (To take the US example, "left" is libertarian on abortion, marriage rights, drug legalization, ...; "right" is libertarian on gun control, and currently freedom of speech, a flip from that being a "left" libertarian issue only 20-30 years ago, ...)

                      Anyone who thinks they're on a "side" is honestly a bit of a rube, with limited political consciousness, self-awareness or understanding of history.
                      "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
                      -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        You all look the same to me so I am on the side of whoever gives me the most $$$s. You don't have to like me or even respect me. Idgaf. Just give equal rights, stop the hate, and keep the love juice flowing

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by qan View Post
                          The "sides" narrative is an illusion created to control the limits of human thought. Currently it just poorly represents the cultural left/right paradigm, which is a mostly meaningless metric around which to establish an entire political philosophy. (See the impotence of the internet Culture Wars for reference.) Both "sides" are economically "right"-wing/neoliberal. Both "sides" are somewhat authoritarian as opposed to libertarian, with different beliefs about what should be restricted. (To take the US example, "left" is libertarian on abortion, marriage rights, drug legalization, ...; "right" is libertarian on gun control, and currently freedom of speech, a flip from that being a "left" libertarian issue only 20-30 years ago, ...)

                          Anyone who thinks they're on a "side" is honestly a bit of a rube, with limited political consciousness, self-awareness or understanding of history.
                          There are sides, and also illusion of power behind them. 4 years ago I had absolutely no issue with any of my friends believing in what are now considered liberal ideologies. Personally, I lean conservative, but not heavily. It didn’t change anything between us until those same people - friends and family - began to tag me as a racist, elitist, fill in the blank... none of those things are true and they should know it. I forgave them, but something awoken stupidity in people that is actually changing your environment as a whole for worse. Cancel culture, educational indoctrination, entertainment industry... there was a time when decent people could be moderate, because that’s the way America was supposed to be.

                          You can believe in whatever, I don’t really care. I’ll have a conversation with you about anything like normal human beings. But to be a proponent of silencing an entire half of the country means you aren’t American.
                          Rasaq> thanks, Divine, for allowing me provide my oral support
                          Rasaq> err moral

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by Rab View Post
                            I don't give a fuck about agreeing, I don't care what u think, I don't want to hear about it every time I play.
                            Likewise little buddy
                            Rasaq> thanks, Divine, for allowing me provide my oral support
                            Rasaq> err moral

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by Bluff View Post
                              Cancel culture, educational indoctrination, entertainment industry... there was a time when decent people could be moderate, because that’s the way America was supposed to be.
                              This are some of the most weaksauce excuses ever invented to subscribe to a political ideology. The truth of the matter is that the Right in America has no platform or ideology whatsoever. You are all obsessed with 'cancel culture' and other stupid online shit. The Right is full of QAnon weirdos on facebook looking for pedos on the left while ironically worshipping politicians who were the real ones the entire time, such as Matt Gaetz. The Right is also full of weirdos with neckbears and fetal alcohol syndrome who stormed the Capitol during a joint session of congress and wondering why they are now in prison. It's just a bunch of fucking retarded morons with no critical thinking skills, and what ends up happening is that regardless of whether YOU personally are a racist or a pedo or whatever it may be, you associate and identify with those people and those political leanings, making you essentially just another 'not all nazi's are bad people' stereotype. Yeah, they are all bad fucking people, because even the ignorant ones were ignorant by choice. Educate yourself if you aren't one of the above-mentioned morons who are incapable of it, and you'd soon realize that your political beliefs don't align with common sense.

                              As for education 'indoctrination' (aka you are uneducated and don't like that others are smarter than you), the least educated voters in America tend to lean conservative. That's just a statistical fact. The more educated a person is in america, the more they lean left, because the right has shown it is not a viable political stance anymore. Beyond that, anyone that has ever traveled outside of their trailer park and lived abroad would know that America is as far-right ideologically as they come, in such an extreme way that the 'left' is MODERATE politically in the vast majority of developed nations. Absolutely nothing brought up by any politician in america, not even Bernie Sanders or anyone in 'The Squad' is even close to radical in a world-wide spectrum, making it laughable that rightists such as yourself claim you are moderate. You are not in reality.

                              The other issue is that the vast majority of people on the right are single-issue voters with no common sense. They vote because 'abortion bad' or whatever, and literally nothing else matters to them, because they don't know how to use their brains. The fact that studies have been done worldwide on the issue and have shown that banning abortion actually fails to stop it, while making abortion legal and instead funding viable alternatives such as making it easier/more affordable to have kids or adopt dramatically lowers abortion rates. RIghtists don't actually care about that, because like I previously stated, they're fucking morons with no common sense. It's ridiculous that these people call themselves pro-lifers when in reality, they couldn't give a single fuck about a baby once it's born. Taking care of mothers and their children after they're born financially to stop abortion rates would be considered 'welfare' or something that some socialist commie came up with to steal your hard-earned tax dollars. The Govment aint supposed to spend your tax dollars on it's own citizens welfare, dont ya know Cletus? It got to spend that money on bombin' some A-Rabs for oil, yeehaw.

                              So when you really get down to it, what do rightists in america even believe in beyond wannabe strongmen political figures? Economics? Yeah, that doesn't work. Anyone that's taken even a basic freshmen-level Econ 101 class at their local community college immediately learns that the trickle-down economics of the 'fiscal-conservatives' was a scam. Economics obviously isn't taught to 8th grade though, so I suppose most rightists don't have the education to understand that. What else do they believe in? Freedom? Freedom to do what exactly? They want to ban everything they can, including the right to vote for black people in places like Georgia. That's not freedom. That's just racism. So are they going to just admit they're racists, or is there some other secret ideological part of the Right that nobody else seems to understand?

                              There's literally nothing that conservatives bring to the table in America that is actually positive for the country, and none of their actions against things such as Abortion statistically work out, making the entire platform full of absolutely nothing except small-dick energy. I'd also argue that any 'Christian' who claims themselves to be a rightist is actually not following what Jesus taught whatsoever, so that's a no go as well. It usually helps if those people would open a bible and try reading it for once, but I guess that's educational indoctrination as well, and rightists are against that kind of thing.
                              Last edited by Exalt; 04-29-2021, 09:20 PM.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by Bluff View Post

                                There are sides, and also illusion of power behind them. 4 years ago I had absolutely no issue with any of my friends believing in what are now considered liberal ideologies. Personally, I lean conservative, but not heavily. It didn’t change anything between us until those same people - friends and family - began to tag me as a racist, elitist, fill in the blank... none of those things are true and they should know it. I forgave them, but something awoken stupidity in people that is actually changing your environment as a whole for worse. Cancel culture, educational indoctrination, entertainment industry... there was a time when decent people could be moderate, because that’s the way America was supposed to be.

                                You can believe in whatever, I don’t really care. I’ll have a conversation with you about anything like normal human beings. But to be a proponent of silencing an entire half of the country means you aren’t American.
                                I agree that labeling (and shaming) people for particular political beliefs isn't constructive. Much of that has been deliberate and extremely lazy straw-manning, such as: "If you voted for Trump, you're unequivocally a racist, and you're no longer a real human being." It's not a particularly proud moment in history for Americans. These sorts of behaviors only shut down discourse, making it impossible for people to have a reasonable discussion; the first and last word is, "You're evil because you're X." We see this from both "sides," unfortunately. It's a continual chain reaction. This is Nietzschean "slave morality" but this time in both directions, where values are not formed by themselves but in reaction to the insidious Other. People are "not X" rather than actually being "Y," to the point where X and Y -- or left and right, if you prefer -- lose all meaning in an ideological hall of mirrors.

                                The solution is to step away from the untruths of sides, labels, -isms and -ists, and to approach each person as the individual they are.
                                "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
                                -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X