Staff Abuse the rise of right wing censorship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpaceShark View Post
    WHATS GOING TO BE DONE ABOUT IT? CAN THE MAGAHEADS BAN ANYONE WHO MAKES FUN OF THEM, EXCUSE IS SAYING I TYPED TO MUCH WHILE OTHERS TYPE MORE.. NO WARNING ON HOW MUCH TYPING IS TO MUCH, IT'S JUST PURE STAFF ABUSE BY THE ASSHOLE MAGAHEADS IN STAFF WHO THINK THEIR PRIVILEGES EXCEEDS ALL ELSE
    Over privileged MAGA Klan have ruined this zone, at least since you decieded to mutevote your oppostition because you magabrains cant handle the truth, got me to post in here for all to bear witness how full of crap staff really is. Blow backs a bitch

Comment

Originally posted by SpaceShark View Post

Over privileged MAGA Klan have ruined this zone, at least since you decieded to mutevote your oppostition because you magabrains cant handle the truth, got me to post in here for all to bear witness how full of crap staff really is. Blow backs a bitch
      I don't mean to go all "Rudy" on you, but you're banned. Hopefully you can see the therapist you desperately need in the interim.
      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
        [...] America is as far-right ideologically as they come, in such an extreme way that the 'left' is MODERATE politically in the vast majority of developed nations. Absolutely nothing brought up by any politician in america, not even Bernie Sanders or anyone in 'The Squad' is even close to radical in a world-wide spectrum, making it laughable that rightists such as yourself claim you are moderate. You are not in reality.
        This is correct.

Calling the Democrats radical, from a worldwide perspective, is absurd. Middle-of-the-road Dems would be Conservatives in Canada (our most far-right party), and left-wing Dems would be middle-of-the-road or right-ish Liberals.

In fact, the Democratic party, ideologically, hasn't move at all -- and is in line with the Republican party of 1982:

The Republican party is the one that has made a mind-blowing shift to the right.
        Defending TWLB, TWDT-B, and Basing Cup champion

Comment

Originally posted by ogron View Post
          In fact, the Democratic party, ideologically, hasn't move at all -- and is in line with the Republican party of 1982:
          Don't let this or the upcoming repeal of Roe vs Wade, which will restrict the rights of half the population in America and repeal a law that has been in place for well over 50 years, distract anyone from the fact that no Republican President has won the popular vote since 1988, or that Democrats on average have to win 44 million more votes than Republicans just to have a 50-50 tie in the Senate, or that Obama nominated Merrick Garland for the Supreme Court and Republicans refused to allow his nomination, only to fill the empty seat after a Republican took office.

Party of personal freedoms everyone

Comment

Remember when the patriots got more yards
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Please, please, PLEASE leave the mods of this game alone. They are extremely sensitive and delicate people who weep tears of blood when you poke fun at them and even dare offer even a moderate criticism. They work VERY hard at what it is they say they do and we cannot afford to lose their gentle souls

Comment

This thread is peak TW forums. Ogron revives a dead thread to make a point everyone agrees with, Exalt comes in to stir the pot and kthx shows up because it's mildly political. While, just above that, Voth goes all "Rudy" on Spaceshark.

Forums are more active than the zone right now.

It is interesting, though, that the SCOTUS justices voting to overturn Roe were chosen by non-popularly elected presidents and, in some cases, confirmed by Senators representing a minority of the country.

I read snippets of the opinion and it very much reads like it was written for the history books. It's full of sweeping statements, grandstanding and politicking that is clearly meant to be read by some other justice 30 years from now.

Polls consistently show a majority of Americans want Roe to stay where it is. The overturning of Roe lays bare the fact that the USA has gerrymandered itself into minority rule.
                Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                Message has been sent to online moderators
                2:BLeeN> veh yes
                (Overstrand)>no
                2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                2:BLeeN> ok then no
                :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Why the fuck would you revive this thread

FUCK

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

tbh it's your fault for not banning them

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
                      tbh it's your fault for not banning them
                      Seems wildly inaccurate to me if you've been following anything. But I'm used to you being unsatisfiable.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

huh? It's the same 5-10 people who've always done all the trolling. There's no way you're not aware.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
                          huh? It's the same 5-10 people who've always done all the trolling. There's no way you're not aware.
                          The only results you'll accept is life bans for whoever you choose because you know best, as always. That's not how things work. A tad bit of appreciation for what you do have in comparison to the past may be warranted. I can only do so much.

Unsatisfiable, like I said.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post
                            Why the fuck would you revive this thread

FUCK
                            I bet this thread wouldn't be revived if Mafia was being played instead

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post

I bet this thread wouldn't be revived if Mafia was being played instead
                              ITT: Mafia signups

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

this thread is a ball of tits

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X