This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graveyard of locked abuse threads

BIG MILESTONE: Lizzo has just made 25 KILLS in a LEVIATHAN without dying!!
    DaemonForce> yeet
    [+BALL POWER!] Penacyber809 has powered up the ball for the next 30 minutes. Holding it will increase your weapon strength!
    deathclown420> this fucking invalid dick retard lizzo
    DizEase> ?
    deathclown420> go fuck ur self lizzo
    Enemy Goal! by Kinky-Girl Reward:324
    Assist: DizEase
    DizEase> rofl
    RubthDvlCatpss> whoa whoa whoa now
    SpaCeNeedLe> lmao
    RubthDvlCatpss> that sounds racist
    Red_X> lol, knu
    knu>
    Enemy Goal! by knu Reward:324
    DaemonForce> pewpew
    RubthDvlCatpss> why is playing a vliathan equivalent to limp dick syndrome?
    DizEase> ?
    DaemonForce> definitely not but it's fuckin hilarious to see you fuckers chimp out over it
    RubthDvlCatpss> scriping the bowl
    DaemonForce> I'll stick to pewpews just because I need better aim
    Hatler> fuckin' lizzo
    Hatler> fat bitch
    RubthDvlCatpss> eeek eek ook okkk
    RubthDvlCatpss> oops wrong hat brb
    O.G.Smokey> shit sould be illegal
    RubthDvlCatpss> yes shes fat
    RubthDvlCatpss> you dont know her life
    TW-Guard0> You've been silenced for 1440 minutes (1440 remaining) for use of racial slurs or racially-inflammatory language. Timer counted down only via ACTIVE playing. Commands disabled.
    TW-Guard0> To appeal a wrongful ban, you may open a ticket here (updated 2021): http://www.trenchwars.org/support/ If you are a victim of staff abuse, email twcomplaints@gmail.com (BanC #8938)
    knu> drop lizzo on russia
    [ACTIVE BUYS] BallPower Thanks Penacyber809! (25:41 left) Attach Mode Thanks armpit fetish! (17:20 left)
    TW-Guard0> Silence lifted. You can now speak.
    RubthDvlCatpss> ?
    TW-Guard0> You've been silenced for 1440 minutes (1440 remaining) for spam/sending an excessive number of messages at once. Timer counted down only via ACTIVE playing. Commands disabled.
    TW-Guard0> To appeal a wrongful ban, you may open a ticket here (updated 2021): http://www.trenchwars.org/support/ If you are a victim of staff abuse, email twcomplaints@gmail.com (BanC #8939)
    RubthDvlCatpss> I need a mod please
    DaemonForce> any female playing this is going to be some kind of fat bitch or not young enough to burn it off without effort
    knu> lol
    RubthDvlCatpss> wtf? I was defending Lizzo and addressing the racist manner of the other players
    MerceDe$> you sound like a single, fat guy
    Airduster> you can't have 2 gamers as a couple
    Airduster> some one has to clean.
    DizEase> rofl
    DizEase> 1 second recharge tok
    RubthDvlCatpss> Ive logged this chat and will submit it for a formal complaint or save it for later. You guys are wrong
    RubthDvlCatpss> this is excessive
    SpaCeNeedLe> ok
    RubthDvlCatpss> for spam?
    RubthDvlCatpss> really?
    O.G.Smokey> gothic, youre annoying as fuck
    gothicserpent> u were afk?
    O.G.Smokey> let a mofo drift
    HANG BIDEN>
    gothicserpent> lol mb
    gothicserpent> thought u were there
    Enemy Goal! by ToK Reward:400
    Assist: Ghost Bomber
    HANG BIDEN>
    DizEase> roflll
    Last edited by Vehicle; 06-24-2022, 09:24 AM.

Seems staff has been busy trying to censor anything negative towards what happen Jan 6th, for years the ban of radicalized trump supporters have been spamming the zones chat with their undertones of racial comments. To silence the opposition they started with STFU and even promoted in my spamming for it to be used by players. you mention anything negative towards Trump supporters you are meet 300 minutes of censorship . mean while all the perverts can say all the disgusting things they want while being as lude and crude as it gets. Staff allows people to threaten to kill me when i use the name Joe Biden and when i respond by just saying whats wrong with wanting to create jobs for Americans with his infrastructure bill, I get votemuted,
    Staff is being run by radicalized lunatics who's only goal is to promote their Trumpster Ideologies .

Its time to move the server and elect real staff that care about making the game more fun instead of ass kissing these pathetic losers

Comment

A can of STFU has been opened on this thread. You may now STFU.

edit: Trump sucks

edit 2: Biden also sucks
      J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
      8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

Censorship was only ever mentioned as outright banning any race/political/gender talk from chat, and never for censoring a single side. And it stopped with just a mention because we don't have the means nor the people to uphold such a rule.

Further more, the use of !stfu and !votemute is not restricted, unless it is abused of course. !votemute is still in testing so if you do feel it is abused please open a ticket on trenchwars.org/support or send a ?help call. People do bypass stfu and we try to act whenever it happens, but yet again, we don't have enough to cover every instance of it happening.

If you feel it's still very targeted towards a single group, which includes yourself, please do note that since we don't announce who's banned/silenced it will be difficult to notice.

Comment

I will vote for whoever gives me the most money... Idgaf. Kanye gonna run again, kanye gonna win. You'll see. He is the only one who can unite the sides engaging in these wars of words. He love jesus. This game needs more (consensual) love.

Comment

[QUOTE=BIET;n1353464 If you feel it's still very targeted towards a single group, which includes yourself, please do note that since we don't announce who's banned/silenced it will be difficult to notice.[/QUOTE]

like you turn off being able to see players energy levels in here to hide cheats, or turned of who is buying STFU or PurePub because you already know staff uses these to abuse

MOVE THE SERVER AND ELECTED STAFF MAPS, SETTINGS.

Comment

jesus, fuck off back to twitter, they like to talk shit there

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
                jesus, fuck off back to twitter, they like to talk shit there
                not on twitter; never have been nor will I ever be, but i do enjoy seeing you freak out over the truth, I know your type prefer alternative facts while your bury your heads in the sand like an ostrich.
                my guess it comes from being over privileged that creates ignorance and arrogance together

Comment

you don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about. go away.

Comment

imo you need bots that fly around and are named 'censor ship' everytime this bot kills you, you are muted for 1 minute. would be beneficial for all if you all stfu for 1 minute. including rab and staff and others. make this happen. ty.

Comment

Originally posted by Falconeer View Post
                      imo you need bots that fly around and are named 'censor ship' everytime this bot kills you, you are muted for 1 minute. would be beneficial for all if you all stfu for 1 minute. including rab and staff and others. make this happen. ty.
                      +1 for creativity
                      zidane> big play
                      Omega Red> dwop sick
                      mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                      WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                      1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
                        you don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about. go away.
                        2749 POST LAugh, no wonder you are part of the problem, staff plucked the hairs from their asses and transplanted them in your nose, no wonder all you nose is shit

Comment

Good one. Now leave.

Comment

Side note - would it actually be possible to have 24/7 “practice” bots like they have in SVS, or is that another one of those things we’d need ASSS for?
                            J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
                            8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

this thread is like a compost heap... just a big stack of shit. but after a while you're left with useful fertilizer. this comment right here is the fertilizer.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Working...
                              X