No announcement yet.

Complaint about penalty administration within zone - "silencing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the devil cat meows. Yes i think there is a mod that has befriended "trancetunes' and the player "trancetunes" tries to bait people then get them silenced and or banned. Fuck this retard and his friends in staff.

Comment

What kind of music do transvestites listen to? All kinds. You are some closed minded mfers who need Jesus.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSubspaceStalker View Post
        the devil cat meows. Yes i think there is a mod that has befriended "trancetunes' and the player "trancetunes" tries to bait people then get them silenced and or banned. Fuck this retard and his friends in staff.
        Trance "Looney" Tunes is a piece of work. Shockingly rude and self centered. I'm trans and urge caution around this person.
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Jessup

1. Just because I am not fond of who you are/your character that doesn't make me "looney."

2. You told me secrets about two players after chatting for only 1 hour together--I have screenshots of what you said to me with regard to that. Notice how I never told anyone anything, though...Even now I could easily just turn shit upside down with what you told me, but I'm not....I'm not LIKE YOU. I don't give away secrets people fucking trusted me with.

Furthermore, Rab doesn't even like me and yet I told him about how people can see his real name online ..Red_X later PMed me and complimented my character for that...So let's seee. Jessup tells peoples deepest secrets to me after 1 hour of chatting, and I helped out someone that literally hates me with a passion.

not to mention you call me spiteful but you literally refuse to get off of my chat out of what? SPITE.

That being said I'd say people should actually use caution around you, but you all can be the judge... "and im trans"...lol wtf does that have to do with it? You're so desperate that you're using trans identity politics on tw forums to talk shit about me to other players that treat you like shit on here?? Pathetic.

3. Speaking of being treated like shit..I get that you want to be friends with these people. That's fine...HAVE FUN. I just want to fly the ship and shoot without being harassed or threatened. You're telling them to be cautious but players on this game LITERALLY CALLED MY HOUSE AT 4AM AND CURSED AT MY DYING MOM. Yet, they should be cautious of me? The fuck is wrong with you? You said yourself that "Ive tried for years to get them to do something"...well guess what they are now and it's because of the small amount of effort I am putting in and the cooperation of mods enforcing these rules...and i hope you arent bitter because you claim to have tried to stop this type of harassment for years but now you are mad that they listened to me instead? idk.. im not saying im some freakin hero but i did do it with all of "us" in mind...because as you know there are a few others...

Anyway this all started because Z*E*R*0 was intentionally being a dick to me and i showed you pictures and you just stay in denial... well, that made me not really like how much of a pushover you came off like and I AM SORRY that you went through that and worse in real life with people you have been close with jess (especially during the hard parts of your life) but please dont ever expect me to be ok with any fucking hint of that bullshit...you know damn well if someone was calling you "he" "man" and "bro" over and over even after telling them you arent a guy that you wouldnt just be ok with it...well im not ok with it either and thats my fuckin right..but you WANTED ME TO BE OK WITH IT because to you "its not that bad trance"...again, maybe your so numb from people in your real life being that way, but that's actually just SAD, not normal. when people purposely target me on this game i do what i can about it. period. from there the mods have been using their discretion. nonetheless, now you join everyone else and call me "looney" because i didnt tolerate zero's bs and distanced myself from you for wanted me to tolerate it...its not like staff banned your "friend" for that shit dont worry fffs...

I've never talked shit about you to these other players until JUST NOW so just stop and move on--have fun and best of luck to you and I DO SERIOUSLY mean that jess...can we please just stop here? please...if it means anything at all to you--obviously i care that you said what you said...take it as a compliment. if it were anyone else i wouldnt have given a shit. lastly, that doesnt mean i dont have love for you...i wouldnt have ever gone on here and started typing anything about you if you didnt write this and i didnt care/feel something from it...just please leave me alone from now on. you are in my thoughts but i just don't want to be friends anymore--thats all.

Everyone Else

as far as the rest of you...its pretty simple...stop trying to harass me (or anyone else) every other day for being transgender or otherwise (excessive harassment). stop threatening to fuckin kill me in real life...stop being racist..none of these are new rules... no one is "baiting you into it." we all troll on this game here and there and when i say something like "communists win," "all me," or "cry about it" that doesn't mean i am baiting anyone to attack me that way...i dont care if you talk shit about how i play or my politics etc, but just look at this latest example: https://i.imgur.com/WHejzVK.png ..its straight up targetted death threats...so do me a favor and fuckin cry about it. <--you see? that is NOT an invite to be attacking me for being trans or fucking KILL ME IN REAL LIFE.... and please note that mods did not take action on every single report i have made...that is their discretion in the end and i seriously appreciate any of you mods that have advocated for me with regard to blatant transphobic attacks or death threats etc... thank you. seriously.
          Last edited by trancetunes; 11-02-2021, 12:37 AM.

Comment

This thread's fun.

The results came back and squitrle17, you are ...... not the father.
            Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
            Message has been sent to online moderators
            2:BLeeN> veh yes
            (Overstrand)>no
            2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
            2:BLeeN> ok then no
            :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
            (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Why trancetunes tryna feed the children drugs to eat. Just donate them to me

Comment

About a week ago I was attempting to enjoy a drive-in movie while the weather still allowed for it. I have an unreasonably large SUV so I parked backwards, popped the rear door and sat in the back to stretch out my legs. Extra convenient because theres a set of speakers right there so it made hearing the movie pretty ideal. My movie date and I had a blanket over our legs and I was chowing down on a can of busch's baked beans while she munched on some expensive popcorn. I don't spook easy but something startled me and I spilled some of the beans down the front of my shirt. A scholarly young man with way with words happened to be walking back to his vehicle from what I assume was the restroom, noticed me and summed up the situation perfectly. He said "This n***a eatin' beans".

They were mesquite bbq flavor, for those of you that are wondering
                1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
                Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

I know for damn sure if someone gonna make me get my ass up to watch a movie OUTSIDE they spending on more than just popcorn and beans. Sounds like you at the rock bottom. Never give up, life gets better.

Comment

calm down bro

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Don't assume my gender plz thnx

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
                        This thread's fun.

The results came back and squitrle17, you are ...... not the father.
                        i may not be the father, but you can still call me daddy.
                        pokebong> you never had a bad round b4?

~

1:Steadman> u turned that game and ur a god of subspace

Comment

I saw what was going on in this thread and decided it was best to steer clear of giving this anymore energy and live my life.

I have decided to re-enter this discussion, however, as another legendary subspace player has become a victim of silencing.

Please refer to the following emotional plea from Amesti:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COUOySkczOw

WE MUST #FREEAMNESTI. It's already been shown that silences are game killers. Just ban this man instead, for however many hours he is silenced or double or triple it.

Please remove silencing from the game entirely, unless it is temporary and voted upon by the pub.

I for one don't wanna live in an amensti free galaxy, do you?
                          pokebong> you never had a bad round b4?

~

1:Steadman> u turned that game and ur a god of subspace

Comment

Working...
                          X