X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why is staff ruining the zone to protect right wing bigots

why is staff ruining the zone to protect right wing bigots

BIET is a well known drunk who abuses power to silence and ban players who opposes their right wing fascism.
    Hookecho bans anyone who complains about it on this forum and then locks the thread so you cant even discuss it openly without being threaten or banned
    Hak is just an out right nazi who hates anyone with a opposing view

This zone has changed drastically ever since Trump radicalized them into haters after January 6th
    We know have STFU, Mutevotes, and now bans to silence anyone who opposes their radicalized views

Ever since Jan 6th staff have declarer war on anyone who calls them for what they really are
    T R A I T O R S !

Nothing but sore losers who think they are above everyone else

jesus christ this is a 25 year old spaceship game that tens of people play. if youre idiotic enough to try and talk politics on here you deserve everything that comes to you.

i cant see many people caring if you get yourself permabanned. so keep at it, soldier. way to fight the good fight on a 2d spaceship game. literally no one else but you cares about whatever important political revelation youre trying to spout.

of course you know all of this. youre nothing but some jackhole trying to be edgy online. no one cares if you get yourself banned for good, truly. coming onto the forums to whine about some sleight will no nothing but confirm your idiocy. so like i said, keep it up! push it harder and kindly get fucked permanently!

cheers!

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by HANG HOOKECHO View Post

BIET is a well known drunk who abuses power to silence and ban players who opposes their right wing fascism.
      Hookecho bans anyone who complains about it on this forum and then locks the thread so you cant even discuss it openly without being threaten or banned

This zone has changed drastically ever since Trump radicalized them into haters after January 6th
      We know have STFU, Mutevotes, and now bans to silence anyone who opposes their radicalized views

Ever since Jan 6th staff have declarer war on anyone who calls them for what they really are
      T R A I T O R S !

How could you be so wrong? Oh, I know, you never ask, you just assume it to be so and act upon that as if it were fact. I wonder why that gets you shunned and banned from both the game as well as the forums.

And for the record, I don't drink, and I don't vote for any party that promotes violence or extremism. What my exact political view is is none of your concern, but it certainly isn't what you make it out to be. I certainly don't agree with Trump nor Putin.

So next time either stop with sharing your wild fantasies, or pose them as a question. Now any chance of discourse is gone since you keep antagonizing people left and right, even those who try to help.

Go seek help, please.

Comment

Originally posted by HANG HOOKECHO View Post

T R A I T O R S !

Your 7 day ban from BIET has been increased to 180 days by me. Any and all appeals you file will be closed out as unfounded, so you will be wasting your time by putting them in. Any further forum threads or threats/harassment via PM/?message/anything will increase your in-game ban severity, ranging from time to even elevating it to network-wide.

No sysops are coming to the rescue. No one cares what you have to say. No one. Time to get medicated.
        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10
        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Oh, by the way, you're banned (again).

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Good man Voth!
            Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
            Message has been sent to online moderators
            2:BLeeN> veh yes
            (Overstrand)>no
            2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
            2:BLeeN> ok then no
            :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
            (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
              Good man Voth!
              Thank you, my son.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
              X