Buckaroo Banzai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buckaroo Banzai

i probably spelt it rong but was this guy good? i remember like 3-4 years ago i heard about one of the TWL or something TWD maybe it was, and heard his name and never forgot it. please explain, i dont mind if u r idiots and say its a stupid topic, just clear this up for me. thanks B)

who are you?
    To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
    brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

buck was the captain of Beatdown Brigade back in the day, when it folded he moved into Pallies with Sleepy and GM. He was a terrier primarily and very good, although he wasn't the dominant terr that warp myth and others have been. he was good and a nice guy.
      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Buckaroo Banzi is actually the sysop, he pwns, and he rides unicorns
        Originally posted by Tone
        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Have you played for 3-4 years?
          Originally Posted by HeavenSent
          You won't have to wait another 4 years.
          There wont be another election for president.
          Obama is the Omega President.
          http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly
            -_-
            Originally posted by Kolar
            My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
            ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Originally posted by Due
              -_-
              :wub:
              7:Barton> hi tats
              7:Barton> still no smod?
              7:Barton> :(
              7:Tatsumaru uk> heh no
              7:Barton> guess u need to do more ass kissing

3:Harder> we could be like tom cruise in top gun with team speak
              3:Harder> "MAVRIC I GOTTA BIRD ON MY BACK!!"

8:Ghast> LOL METALKID LOOKS LIKE A WEASEL ROFLROFL

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly

Da1andonly> ?usage

And I couldn't get a better name than this

-_-

Pubber1> Da1andonly learn how to terr!
                Da1andonly> WTF newb i've been playin this game for 4+ years!
                Pubber2> I can tell...

Comment

uhhhh... what?

Comment

Originally posted by Cut
                    Da1andonly> ?usage

And I couldn't get a better name than this
                    Because we all know it's the name that makes the player.

Wise up.
                    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by Fit of Rage
                      Because we all know it's the name that makes the player.

Wise up.

Of course it is

Comment

fiest your eyes on buck in all his glory

1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
                        1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
                        1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
                        1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

Always wanted to join Beatdown Brigade, they were one of the better squads when I started playing. Good name too B)

Comment

Buckaroo Banzi was my roommate freshman year of college (2000/2001) who got me into playing TW after I had quit subspace a few years earlier when the VIE servers went down. I never imagined that such a thing as Continuum would be made, it was a shock to see someone playing the game. He convinced me and 6 other roommates to play it and along with a friend of his from highschool we formed beatdown brigade, and that was our entire roster for a very long time. At the time he used the name Colonel Wuppass but switched to Buckaroo Banzi when we joined pallies during our sophmore year after keeping BB alive became too much of a hassle for us. He was a good terr, the fact that we (Beatdown Brigade) were able to win a fair amount of games our first season when no one in the squad except me and him had played the game for longer than 2 weeks is a testament to that. He also was an above average wb and jav, similar to those guys on those wb and jav squads that are fairly strong but not "vets/supestars". At the time we were really into basing (2-3 years ago) he was one of the top 5 terrs around. If you asked him he was the best, if you aked me I had him 2nd behind warportal, but of course we were both biased Naturally there weren't as many basers back then so there wasn't as much competition.

Our junior year general malaise went to europe and couldn't play and Buckaroo got interested in other games so they both ended up quitting SS. For the record the name comes from a movie.

He's at law school at UVA now.

All you ever wanted to know.
                            Last edited by Sleepy Weasel; 11-26-2004, 05:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel
                              Buckaroo Banzi was my roommate freshman year of college (2000/2001) who got me into playing TW after I had quit subspace a few years earlier when the VIE servers went down. I never imagined that such a thing as Continuum would be made, it was a shock to see someone playing the game. He convinced me and 6 other roommates to play it and along with a friend of his from highschool we formed beatdown brigade, and that was our entire roster for a very long time. At the time he used the name Colonel Wuppass but switched to Buckaroo Banzi when we joined pallies during our sophmore year after keeping BB alive became too much of a hassle for us. He was a good terr, the fact that we (Beatdown Brigade) were able to win a fair amount of games our first season when no one in the squad except me and him had played the game for longer than 2 weeks is a testament to that. He also was an above average wb and jav, similar to those guys on those wb and jav squads that are fairly strong but not "vets/supestars". At the time we were really into basing (2-3 years ago) he was one of the top 5 terrs around. If you asked him he was the best, if you aked me I had him 2nd behind warportal, but of course we were both biased Naturally there weren't as many basers back then so there wasn't as much competition.

Our junior year general malaise went to europe and couldn't play and Buckaroo got interested in other games so they both ended up quitting SS. For the record the name comes from a movie.

He's at law school at UVA now.

All you ever wanted to know.
                              best definition yet, thats enough thank you Sleepy

Comment

Working...
                              X