it's time to get proactive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's time to get proactive

so i was upset with the way the community seemed to feel to me as of late, but all i did was bring it to the forums. now it's time to get proactive. i've started up a chat, and i'm going to do my best to weed out the immediately recognizable assholes and invite some cool new faces, people i haven't talked to much, if at all.

my hope is that by getting some people together on a chat, and just shooting the shit, i can get in touch with the "newer generation of players" as i put it in my other thread.

will it work? who knows? is it worth a try? damn straight it is.

now we all know that TW is seeing a ridiculously large population these days. i'll never wade through all those people. i ask that you, any of you reading this, please toss me suggestions as to who might be a good candidate for an invite to my chat. surely we all know a few players who aren't "well known" but are still rad dudes.

it'd be best if you could leave me a forum pm, as my in-game ?messages will end up filling up.

thanks in advance to anyone who helps me out with this. most likely, i'm going to invite those who recommend me some candidates to the chat as well.
    Last edited by Jason; 12-01-2004, 01:14 AM.
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

jason you've reinvented yourself about as many times as i've tied my shoes (i could be funny and say like "11 times" but i decided not to go that route)

invite me for obvious reasons
    PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

I'll join it to give you some tips on meditation ^-^ might help you even out the playing fields
      what the superior man seeks is in himself; what the small man seeks is in others - Confucius

http://www.soundclick.com/scck/
      http://www.soundclick.com/johnecarter/

Comment

Prepare to have your ass kissed.
        sage

Comment

this isn't a reinvention dude

i'm still the on again off again crazy fuck you know and love, but i figure i should do instead of whine, ya know? it's more a matter of me finally starting to act like the dude i tried to reinvent myself as. but yeah, crazy fuck. on again off again. shit man, i confuse myself all the time too.
          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Hey jason i think you're a cool guy and shit, and this isn't directed towards you; but you trench wars players do some really nerdy shit sometimes. nt
            1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

it depends on your perspective as to whether or not you deem it nerdy. shit, everything depends on perspective.
              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Start with the people who you know, and anyone on your list of 'trustables' then from there, ask the people and it'll go down like one of those pyramid schemes, only it'll work.

Couple people I know who aren't assholes: Solidify, OceanBoyNZ, bucksolo ... I can't think of many right now.

ps. invite me if you feel like it, peace.
                DELETED

Comment

Jas, we know that if staff decide to make ?go javs with one player-freqs you would stop posting these threads about how tw sucks. :wub:
                  ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                  Failure teaches success.
                  . â–²
                  ▲ ▲

Comment

dude just PM me if you want me to split up the freqs (by popular vote). I'll run a poll in the room, if it wins, I'll split em up, they can then change freqs at their own accord.
                    DELETED

Comment

i heard pearl jam is funny
                      violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                      [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

yeah, eddie vedder is one crazy fuck

Comment

If I ever get settled down and get my 'Net access back up and running, invite me. Unless you're still holding my noob days against me.
                          Originally posted by Tone
                          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                          Originally posted by the_paul
                          Gargle battery acid fuckface
                          Originally posted by Material Girl
                          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Just stay in my chat #7 and educate us about drugs, thanks.
                            5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                            5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                            5: Da1andonly> =((
                            5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                            5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                            5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

if i wasn't invited i'd have to come down there and kick your ass.
                              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Working...
                              X