Legacy Tournament Recheduled!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fit of Rage
    it's essentially like a pyro lighting a $100 bill on fire. He gets a kick out of it but in the end that's $100 wasted.
    I thought is was $200...

The reason he is doing this is so people will like him and he thinks he will look all elite but it wont work out for his goal and so far it isnt

But whatever id like another $200 in my pocket :greedy:
    Rigor> mastersword im thinking u, me and a bottle of crisco baby
    Mastersword> ROFL
    Mastersword> really?

(TWDBot)>Your squad rating has just changed from 813 to 813, after losing the Javelin match vs dicE. You are #34 in TWJD - For detailed info go to

#21 - Don't forget

Comment

Originally posted by Rigor
      I thought is was $200...

The reason he is doing this is so people will like him and he thinks he will look all elite but it wont work out for his goal and so far it isnt

But whatever id like another $200 in my pocket :greedy:
      Hahaha..you just keep thinkin that..lol. I have enough friends thanks

Originally posted by Fit of Rage
      I think the tournament is still a stupid idea because it's essentially like a pyro lighting a $100 bill on fire. He gets a kick out of it but in the end that's $100 wasted. Imprudence when it comes to finances are one of my hot buttons, because frankly that's one of the great problems with western society.
      You shouldnt comment on things outside of your understanding. If YOU yourself cant afford to sponsor a tournament for a cash prize, then perhaps its a bad idea FOR YOU.

Western Society has far greater problems then a few people donating money to sponsor a cash prize tournament...I mean seriously you should have thought about that more before you posted.

Yer grasping for straws there, and so far...none of your reasons for me NOT hosting this tournament are holding any water.

Originally posted by Shadowhand
      I didn't join because I don't want to be in your stupid tournament
      It's not that I don't trust you, it's just that I don't trust you
      Me being that "newb" that I am
      Oh that hurts slider, it really does.
      No, you didnt join for the following reasons:
      1) You are a newb, and you know all too well you wouldnt stand a chance
      2) You are an asshole. Instead of getting all the facts before hand, and maybe helping it be a success...you have to criticize everything. Take yer medication!
      3) The biggest reason is cuz yer simply not ready to play in the big leagues with the Pros. I would have had more respect for you if you entered, played, and lost...but instead you show your fear by criticizing a good thing thats geared for the players.

Anyway...I am updating the player list...you can see it here ----------> http://knkt.net/legacy/twleg.htm

Hasta!!
      Marshmallow Marines
      "Arguing is like running in the special olympics...even if you win yer still retarded."

Comment

un-Volcs that list.
        Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

Originally posted by xSliderx
          3) The biggest reason is cuz yer simply not ready to play in the big leagues with the Pros. I would have had more respect for you if you entered, played, and lost...but instead you show your fear by criticizing a good thing thats geared for the players.
          "Pros" Like you right?
          I'm fine where I am, thanks anyway
          Pros go play in TWL, not some tournament in which anyone can register

And I don't blame the people here for registering and playing, it isn't their lack of intelligence. Nearly anyone would jump at even a tiny shot at making some money, and they have nothing to lose. I however, don't want to waste the time and effort for something that most likely will never come
          If you really want me to play so badly, go ahead and put my name on the list if it breaks your heart so much
          I may or may not show up. Most likely the latter, considering I will probably be out earning my money the old fashioned way, with my job
          Currently listening to:
          Valient Thorr - Immortalizer
          Dead to Me - Little Brother
          Tim Barry - Manchester
          Lemuria - Get Better
          Alkaline Trio - Agony and Irony

Comment

Look,

There are various reasons not to trust xSliderx with the money, because the money wasn't bonded, and lack of staff support, and so on. If the staff is really behind it (as opposed to it being rescheduled to make it some kind of running joke) and the money gets bonded, then I don't see why anyone ought to complain. If these things don't materialize, then complain, but until then wait.
            - k2

Comment

SHOW ME THE MONEY :greedy:
              TWLD Champion 2014
              TWDTB Champion 2013
              TWDTB Champion 2016
              TWDTB Champion 2017
              TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
              -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

if i were spending 200 bucks on somethin like this, at the least, i would play heh.

why not sign yourself up
                Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                Philos> there is something about you
                Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Originally posted by Randedl
                  if i were spending 200 bucks on somethin like this, at the least, i would play heh.

why not sign yourself up
                  We have to be 18years old
                  TWLD Champion 2014
                  TWDTB Champion 2013
                  TWDTB Champion 2016
                  TWDTB Champion 2017
                  TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                  -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Yo I Want In Any Spots Left? B)
                    4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                    4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                    4:Geio> DEEZ?
                    4:Geio> LOLOL
                    4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                    4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                    4:spirit> LOL
                    4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                    4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

shadowhand silence... ?squad ShadowHand.... gg

zing moment i think...

ZING :P
                      Rigor> mastersword im thinking u, me and a bottle of crisco baby
                      Mastersword> ROFL
                      Mastersword> really?

(TWDBot)>Your squad rating has just changed from 813 to 813, after losing the Javelin match vs dicE. You are #34 in TWJD - For detailed info go to

#21 - Don't forget

Comment

why not sign yourself up
                        Simple...beacuse I am the admin and sponsor of Legacy...it wouldnt be ethical for me to compete within my own tournament.

Originally posted by K2Grey
                        the money wasn't bonded, and lack of staff support, and so on. If the staff is really behind it
                        What you fail to understand is that Staff is behind me on this. I just simply had to reschedule the tournament so these things could be better accomplished. Money bonded, arena updated, bot created....and so on. Try to understand

Originally posted by Shadowhand
                        I however, don't want to waste the time and effort for something that most likely will never come If you really want me to play so badly, go ahead and put my name on the list if it breaks your heart so much
                        I may or may not show up.
                        Umm..no, sign up like everyone else or dont at all. Im not gonna waste the valuable player space on an idiot that isnt gonna show up. The way I see it....you have 3 choices:
                        1. Register and Play
                        2. Come help out
                        3. STFU and go play in pubs with the rest of the newbs

Hasta!!
                        Marshmallow Marines
                        "Arguing is like running in the special olympics...even if you win yer still retarded."

Comment

why not sign yourself up
                          That defeats the purpose. If he wanted the $200, why even put up the tournament in the first place. Oh look, I'll wager $200 of my own money so that I might win it in a spaceship tournament.

xRetardx, if you feel that this is a frugal investment, so be it. I certainly hope you're not this lax about the rest of your expenditures.
                          5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Nm
                            Trench Wars' # 1 Solo WB

TWEL WB Season 1 '03 Champ
                            1st Annual WB Tournament '04 Champ
                            2nd Annual WB Tournament '05 Champ
                            Elim King '03-'11

Sirius> Raspi I want to explore this fetish of yours
                            Raspi> AAAHHH THE ZOMBIES ARE COMING!!!! sirius> finally... raspi> unhhhhhunhunh

Comment

well, even if you have 200 bucks man, and even if you are willing to give it away. wouldn't you still appreciate getting it back and proving you kicked everybody's asses doing it?
                              Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                              Philos> there is something about you
                              Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowHand
                                I however, don't want to waste the time and effort for something that most likely will never come
                                Its funny how you complain and say its a waste of your time if there is an event with a cash prize, such as this tournament. If ?go tournament was hosted you'd probably end up participating in the event just for kicks. Who cares if you do or don't get any money? You hope for the best, but hey.. its an organized tournament in my eyes and anyone who enjoys those kind of events I'm sure wouldn't mind playing.

Comment

Working...
                                X