TWDD Tournament - Dec. 9 and 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heres my opinion.

all of you who are complaining and bitching about a simple tournament.

fucking nerds all i got to say.

now you bitch and shit, than youl play a tournament game and lose against an underdog, than youl bitch about how its not TWL, its not importnant and you didnt try.

fucking nerds and hypocritical low lifes

imma laugh when someone says they didnt try. newbs make me sick.

end of discussion. See ya in the tournament tomorow piece of shits
    Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

lol after all this we get a place

cool
      Ash Forums

Comment

Ok some where this tread took a nasty turn... Ok I admit I said that it wasn't nice that the announcement was left to the last min and we rly didn't have time to get into the top 16 because things where hectic in real life and where got a bit inactive for a few days. And I think it's rly stupid to make this tread all about how ash ppl bitch about not getting a shot. People that are bitching and are making the loudest noise in this tread are not members of ash and I rly dislike our squad being mentioned in every post here. Ok we where made an exsample for those who didn't notice the tournament announcement and we have to deal with it. As lefty said somewhere that we will get a spot if there is a no show and we are rly happy about it and will happily take part in the tournament. Oh yes before the reset we where in top ten all the time so I think that shows that we wanna be in top 10 constantly(lefty not an attack just pointing out).

NOW PLZ STOP MAKing THIS THING ABOUT ASH!

Lets forget about this pointles arguing....
        ty and good night

sorry for the typos and bad english.....
        Originally Posted by Izor
        The best solution for this is to simply not play squads who have people caught cheating

everyone agree that once the staffers catch someone cheating they wont get to play, instead of evading the ban and rejoining that squad on an alias, then cheating again.
        Originally Posted by Wark <ER>
        My thought is, if you even suspect a certain player of cheating, I don't want that sort of attention to my squad, and would probaly blacklist them.

Comment

Originally posted by Reaver View Post
          What exactly are we debating? Oh right, the way you think a tournament should be run that you neither helped set up, won't help run and has done nothing but complain about since its announcement.
          You're right. This debate would more likely than not just go back and forth without outcome so I'll just drop it. But hey, I would help set the tournament up if given a chance; a privilege staff usually ignore.
          1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
          1:Cower> Sword
          1:Kthx> ok
          1:Cower> Axe
          1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
          1:Cower> ?
          1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

STONERZ for the upset win, np
            Ill-timed force will be ineffective; act with precision; timing is everything. Knowing where and when to strike is more important than strength; misapplied ability is disability. Unreasonable or undue force will defeat itself

1:money> lWTF I ASKED FOR BUTT SECKS AND U DIDNT GIVE ME THAT.
            1:money> i need a loose-meat butthole

Evasive <E> wtf
            Evasive <E> GIMME MY BOT
            caco <ER>> )Oo
            caco <ER>> bot thief!
            caco <ER>> duel me for it
            Evasive <E> no!
            Cigarettes> wunderbar?

Comment

Originally posted by Deductable View Post
              sorry for the typos and bad english.....
              you should make this your signature dedoo :P

ok yeah, unfortunately we were having a bad time at the time the tourny was announced, and although some of us made an effort to come online and play in order to qualify, it unfortunately wasn't enough. That being said, I think it's clear we would have qualified had we had our players online, but I know that's not the point.

I don't think this topic needs any more discussion, we've been offered a place in the tournament, we get to play, squads get to play against us, everyone should be happy now (except soulcamp :P)

only thing left to say is good luck and see you in the tourny! (not tonight I won't be here, but tomorrow :P)
              Ash Forums

Comment

Originally posted by royCE View Post
                heres my opinion.

all of you who are complaining and bitching about a simple tournament.

fucking nerds all i got to say.

now you bitch and shit, than youl play a tournament game and lose against an underdog, than youl bitch about how its not TWL, its not importnant and you didnt try.

fucking nerds and hypocritical low lifes

imma laugh when someone says they didnt try. newbs make me sick.

end of discussion. See ya in the tournament tomorow piece of shits

Probably the best post, and the most correct post in this thread.

Amen royce
                TWLD Finals Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Finals Champion Season 12
                TWEL Warbird Champion: Season 4

Primordial> How many time for ld

Comment

Savanger Vs GiantTiger : The battle between the two most active warbird squad. Who will triumph !

:grin:

Comment

btw

best out of 3 rounds right?
                    TWLD Finals Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Finals Champion Season 12
                    TWEL Warbird Champion: Season 4

Primordial> How many time for ld

Comment

Love the tournament. =) thanks for making it happens. =) we need more of these. 4pm est is a bit late for me though.... but i guess its the best time to get ppl from all around the world to play. =P Good job staff! =)

Comment

unfortunately we didn't get to play in this tourny, otherwise we'd be glad to participate in it. Hope you guys enjoy it
                        the man, the myth, the composer of mastermind. U love em, you hate em, you love to hate em

Comment

Working...
                        X