No announcement yet.

Twsbl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i find it funny how you guys believe this SB league will actually work when TW, as a whole, is dying slowly. a 8v8 basing match is a rare occasion and you guys want to bring back a whole league with teams and commitment? this is almost as funny as l4xmark's "I quit" thread

edit: remember bwc? over 100 committed? how successful was that?
    9:Everett> well with pascone in -f-, our squad standards just experienced a decrease of 150%

Comment

Originally posted by Toasty View Post
      i find it funny how you guys believe this SB league will actually work when TW, as a whole, is dying slowly. a 8v8 basing match is a rare occasion and you guys want to bring back a whole league with teams and commitment? this is almost as funny as l4xmark's "I quit" thread

Well first off, if you feel that TW is dying as a whole, maybe its time to introduce something, or reintroduce in this case a different and exciting game. If this potential league works, then.. oops?
      May my ambition be, more love of Christ to thee.

Comment

strikeball has it's own seperate world from trench wars. players like anida, ikb, and i'm sure trice will start playing the zone just for it. not to mention that bwc was ran by rabbitrapist <ZH> (remember that guy who nuked twd.org for the day?) this season. it was bound to fail. left_eye is pretty dedicated and so are strikeballers.
        Originally posted by turmio
        jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
        Originally posted by grand
        I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

No you dont Aqua, shut up =P

Comment

If SB is something "new and exciting" i'm sure tric's threads would've been enough to make players tryout the arena. And depending on 20 players to show up every weekend is ridiculous. And yes i agree with Aqua, there are much more important things then trying to recreate a strikeball league which has failed before with more backing then just 20 players.
            9:Everett> well with pascone in -f-, our squad standards just experienced a decrease of 150%

Comment

If SB is something "new and exciting" i'm sure tric's threads would've been enough to make players tryout the arena. And depending on 20 players to show up every weekend is ridiculous. And yes i agree with Aqua, there are much more important things then trying to recreate a strikeball league which has failed before with more backing then just 20 players.
              2 things to note about that figure of 20 people, it is a continually increasing number, its not stalled by any means. As well, I'm only polling former SBL players, and new active players of Strikeball, as there is an even greater number of people who still don't know about Strikeball, or the league, and would be very interested in the league. As well, as Strikeball players, including myself, are determined for this league.

Comment

Toasty....more than 20 people play...you should check every once in a while.

Comment

Count me in!
                  help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Me to!
                    1: cReEmY> jab get a life
                    1: Twerp> pwned
                    1: Duel Pasta> LOL
                    1: Duel Pasta> ROFL
                    1: Duel Pasta> Cant Breath
                    1: Duel Pasta> You got pwned by a jr.

-----

8: cReEmY> If the square root of 5 is 2.5 then what is the square root of 1??
                    8: JabJabJab> Uh... STOP IT!! Your hurting my head!

cOnTaCt mE <- Want to talk to me click there!

Comment

sorry molten, i've must of been mislead by blueblaze's post of saying 20 people. remeber my words now, no way is this league going to function like it was intended. i would be surprised if you can even get more then 2 weekends without a forfeit.

Comment

SB doesn't stand for speedball anymore?
                        http://www.azimux.com FREE web-based strategy game

Comment

Well thats a very negative outlook isn't it Toasty.

Comment

Originally posted by AFPilot View Post
                            They had to gay it up and bastardize it a little.

Oh, let's play some ball.
                            Reclusion
                            "That's what's so illogical about being a smurf. I mean, what's the point in living if you don't have a dick?"

Comment

Originally posted by AFPilot View Post
                              Strikeball is the update to Speedball, the arena is not quite the same. The game is now refered to as Strikeball, but.. the chat ironically still is, ?chat=Speedball

Comment

I'm not trying to insult you or anything but this is what is likely to happen. The last SB league had way more teams and way more people and still failed. You cant expect people to show up to a league thats basically meaningless.

Comment

Working...
                                X