Load Of Bs!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Load Of Bs!!!!

This is so freaking gay! I got banned for spec hunting and i wasnt spec hunting, i lagged out! Pfft. Moron AliBabaLuvinLife says i was spec hunting and i wasnt, i was just hunting the crap outta him. not speccing to find him tho. no rule against following someone. he said i was spec hunting cuz i kept speccing, but i was really spiking over and over again cuz of this crap server! totally unfair decision!
    Listen, everyone is entitled to my opinion.
    Not to be mean or anything, but you're an illiterate dipshit.
    i can smell my eyeballs!
    My non-existent team will r0xx0r j00r b0xxx0rs!!1
    It's cute how you think this is a democracy.
    8,323,352,236,536,235,233,456 C00li0 P0ints!!1
    Shit bitch damn ass cocksucker motherfucker tits!
    St00bie = Stupid N00bie
    L00tard = Retarded L0ser
    Crampon = Crusty Tampon

Last edited by Fatal|ty about 150 times because he can't fucking type.

Email them, there's no reason to post on the forums, all you'll get are flames.

Comment

LOL HAVE WE GOTTEN TO THE PATHETIC POINT WHERE SPECCING TO CHECK WHERE SOME1 IS IS ILLEGAL? HAHAHAHA
      There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

Originally posted by Luckily Yours
        LOL HAVE WE GOTTEN TO THE PATHETIC POINT WHERE SPECCING TO CHECK WHERE SOME1 IS IS ILLEGAL? HAHAHAHA
        Thats always been a rule...

And do what paul said...Email your side of the story to complaints@trenchwars.org.

Comment

thats even more pathetic then
          There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

How much of a difference does it make if you're spec hunting or not? Maybe I don't quite get the whole concept, but what difference is there between spec-hunting someone and just outright "hunting the crap outta him"?

Comment

The diffrence is "Spec Hunting" has the word "Spec" in front of it.

Comment

There's also the difference of one getting you banned and the other not. Somehow I've never been able to see how that adds up.

Comment

Why are you complaining again?

My point is, if you're a true player, you should be in the base, fighting for the flag, not hunting someone in spawn area/around the base.

Game, set, and match.
                  5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                  5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                  5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                    There's also the difference of one getting you banned and the other not.
                    ^That is where the objectiveness of the glorious trenchwars staff comes in. Like it or not, they're there. And personally, I hope they will ban people for Spec Hunting.
                    Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Comment

there are a million ways that people can be assholes in this zone, why should they be banned for this one?
                      Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                      apt>yes u can wtf
                      apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                      apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                      apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                      Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                      apt>na
                      apt>ill show you pictures
                      apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Strange..

From www.dictionary.com:

Hunting:
                        Following a target player with intention to kill, and not going into spec mode.

Spec-hunting:
                        Same as hunting but when you lose your target out of radar range, go to spec to locate your target, then start hunting again.

Possible reason why spec-hunting is bannable:
                        Against the morals of the zone, where spec is meant for not playing and not to be your personal enemy tracker

Comment

So theoretically, it would be alright to have someone in spec feeding you coordinates. We're punishing those who don't drag another person into it?

Let me get this straight: for someone to be spec-hunting, he has to go to spec and find the target, and then change back into a ship (possibly changing freq along the way so they won't be on the same team) and go after them, with hopes that the target hasn't moved elsewhere in the interim or gotten killed by someone else.

That's how I've always figured it, but I've never understood why it's such a problem.

Comment

I'm going to ask KJ to make a "Pity Me!!!" forum, where everyone can go and whine about their ban.

(And I'm guessing this is like a 1 or 2-day ban, am I correct? Is it something to get that worked up over?)
                            Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

you wouldnt need to spec hunt if he wasnt hiding in the first place ..

-RR

Comment

Working...
                              X