Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buy CatBonk $CABO

Comment

So again he is purposely ruining games I play in.. He tried to teamkill me and since I was too good at dodging he killed hellzno and then specs. Is any TSL staff gonna do something or are you all just blatantly going to ignore this douche and allow this to happen. Seriously please do something. It is unbecoming of anyone in TSL not to act and punish him.

TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

An interesting story.

You tk'd me to put me on 9 after I carried you on my back the entire game.

You then continued trying to use me as a bomb eating body guard on my last life, while you were on -4- and the other idiot was on -6-

I then decide to take a back seat because we're winning by a comfortable amount and I want to let you people actually get involved for once and finish the game. Surely you can do it without big daddy???

Lo and behold, you can't. And Hellzno (jessup #2), so frustrated that you two were so wildly incompetent without me.. comes back to me and tries to TK me because I'm not finishing the game for him (LOL?). I then exercise self-defense and pimp slap him into spec because I'm not a little 50 year old cry baby like you and I handle my own problems.

You then ran out the clock for the win, refusing to engage skatarius at all because you're incompetent and actually need to be carried at all times.

I wonder what happened in the first post, I wonder if you were on 2 deaths trying to use your MVP's last life as a meat shield and caused him to go afk....

You fucking moron. No games were ruined, you won both of them because of me. The fact is people like you ruin every single game I play in.

You won 2 games, undeservedly. Yet you are crying that they were ruined for you, and want to ban your carrier. That speaks volumes about your character. You're a little entitled brat baby princess, yet 50 years of age.

Somebody delete this absolute trash thread already. Feels disgusting even responding to this shit.
        Last edited by saiyan; 12-16-2021, 03:37 AM.

Comment

Can we confirm I TK'd saiyan? I think I tked Sulla and it was a close bomb while killing an enemy. Also you are so delusional you are trying to talk yourself out of the clear fact you once again sabotoged a game with purposeful teamkills and then to top it off speced out your last life. This is why you need a wakeup call if staff had any balls at all.. either way you are an insufferable 12 inch dick.
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

when is the wedding? I would like an invitation.

also shadow edit because double posting is annoying. It can be incredibly frustrating at times to play with Jessup or anyone else who is overly defensive and constantly soloing in team matches, and in javelin it's even more noticeable and annoying to deal with. However no matter the circumstances you should still play to win and not give up in middle of the round.

My word of advice to Jessup is to start actually pacing your deaths and playing to win by eliminating the opposing team and not trying to run the clock.
            Last edited by Turban; 12-16-2021, 10:27 AM.

Comment

saiyan is shitting on everyone this season.
              Jessup is just shit every season.
              /thread

Comment

Keep deflecting the issue guys with your dumb jokes at my expense. I do ok in this game and better than the majority but am CONSTANTLY harassed by a certain group of idiots with sway and power here who are given impunity. The fact remains this behavior is unacceptable and there is NO justification for it and it should be dealt with. If the shoe was on the other foot and you were targeted in this manner you all would take action then. It is a joke how trolls run Trench Wars currently.

Rab ur being a dipshit as usual and have no room to talk when it comes to performance and Turban elluding that I don't try and eliminate players while playing defensive in a 2 vs 1 situation in a close game towards the end is just silly.

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                  Keep deflecting the issue guys with your dumb jokes at my expense. I do ok in this game and better than the majority but am CONSTANTLY harassed by a certain group of idiots with sway and power here who are given impunity. The fact remains this behavior is unacceptable and there is NO justification for it and it should be dealt with. If the shoe was on the other foot and you were targeted in this manner you all would take action then. It is a joke how trolls run Trench Wars currently.

Rab ur being a dipshit as usual and have no room to talk when it comes to performance and Turban elluding that I don't try and eliminate players while playing defensive in a 2 vs 1 situation in a close game towards the end is just silly.

actually, that's not what I meant ..

to be more clear you tend to play extremely defensive from the beginning and thus end up contributing close to nothing which means that you are actually being a burden to your team. It can be rather frustrating to have a team mate such as yourself because it feels like you are playing a man down the entire match. this is why your style of play is frowned upon by the community as it ruins the game for other 4 players. to me it seems like your ultimate battle plan is to survive for as long as possible while hoping for your team to miraculously carry you through all stages of the game (early, middle, and late) while maintaining a lead for you to hopefully clutch it out in the end.

now while I am fully aware that it is not against the rules to play the way you do, it still shows a definite lack of sportsmanship and it is the sole reason as to why you have such a notorious reputation as a team mate. many of us do agree that your individual skill level is well above the average, but your overall game sense in a team setting is absolutely horrendous and needs to drastically improve. several players, including myself, have told you this in the past and you still refuse to acknowledge it.

and to be absolutely clear I agree that what Saiyan did in this instance is petty, but for the love of God can you stop pulling out the victim card every single time.

Comment

I stopped playing TSL for over a week and half now due to low IQ players that were on my team, I felt I was in a TWDT atmosphere again which is incredibly annoying. When someone told me Aselanmucher was top 10 and Spectacular was top 75 in TSL, I stopped showing since those guys should be outside of top 100.
                    1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
                    1:Zidane> congrats man
                    1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
                    1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
                    1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

Victim card? If someone hunts you in a league game and teamkills you on purpose and then specs in games to sabotage them everytime they play with you..how is me bringing that up playing the victim card? Also you saying I am the one being unsportsman like is very telling how skewed ur brain is and is complete BS. I don't do that to people ever and also try my best to win with my team. Your blatent bias is obvious and it is pathetic and shows the mentality of you and your "several" players have about me. I don't deserve this shit.. no one does who plays this game. Look at my games, look at the wins look at my record.. it does not warrant this gaslighting bs you and your buddies have constantly perpetuated against me for years.
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Rough View Post
                        I stopped playing TSL for over a week and half now due to low IQ players that were on my team, I felt I was in a TWDT atmosphere again which is incredibly annoying. When someone told me Aselanmucher was top 10 and Spectacular was top 75 in TSL, I stopped showing since those guys should be outside of top 100.
                        You are a known rage quitter.. in tsl and twdt and an all around asshat and another unsportman like toxic player. If you are worth anything you could prove you can push through and still do well even with one or 2 lesser players but instead you emo'd out and rage quit. When I was a TWDT cap and had a good line you destroyed the season for our whole team by being a little bitch and quitting. You "l33ts" are the reason subspace is such shit now because you are toxic emo nerds who can't stand it if you don't play with the same click to monopolize the zone and win every game.
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Victim card? If someone hunts you in a league game and teamkills you on purpose and then specs in games to sabotage them everytime they play with you..how is me bringing that up playing the victim card? Also you saying I am the one being unsportsman like is very telling how skewed ur brain is and is complete BS. I don't do that to people ever and also try my best to win with my team. Your blatent bias is obvious and it is pathetic and shows the mentality of you and your "several" players have about me. I don't deserve this shit.. no one does who plays this game. Look at my games, look at the wins look at my record.. it does not warrant this gaslighting bs you and your buddies have constantly perpetuated against me for years.
                          Again with the victim card. It's honestly annoying how you always think you are in the right and others are bullying you out of spite.

If someone was hunting me in a league match, which happens quite often mind you, I wouldn't care at all. It's a valid team strategy to single out players to gain an advantage. Teamkilling on purpose on the other hand is an asshole move and is not acceptable in a competitive team game. Poor conduct and sportsmanship from Saiyan which I already stated in a previous post.

I have played with and against you several times, and seen you play while in spectator mode, and trust me when I say that your style of play is extremely toxic and not helpful at all. It is like playing with someone who only plays elimination matches which is a solo ladder. You telling me to look at your records proves my statement to be true. There is absolutely no gaslighting going on, simply cold hard facts which you brilliantly ignore because of your fragile and broken ego.

If you refuse to take any advice from others and continue pretending to be a perfect and flawless little princess then that's your decision and you get to live with the consequences of being oblivious. I have attempted to give you constructive criticism in the past in hopes of you improving in a team setting to no avail as you would simply start lashing out. At this point you feel like a lost cause.

There's two major reasons why you struggle to get picked and added in a draft setting. I am sure deep down you know those reasons .. at least I would hope you do.

Comment

First off Turban I never said I was against being hunted in a game by an enemy team so I dunno where you get off bringing that up. I do get annoyed being teamkilled on purpose in TSL which is what this thread was about but you want to twist shit around and make me out as the bad guy here. Clearly staff is willing to allow such abuse to be made towards me as they have in TWDT when it comes to being added to teams. You DO gaslight me and so does the monopoly of caps who control TWDT every year as my position in rank and stats prove it. You do realize the last time I played TWDT was 3 years ago and we won on power and I did ok too. I deserve to play like every other player who play these days many of whom are worse than me.You are seriously saying I deserve last pick for 3 years running in the entire zone when my stats and rec always show I'm above so many? There is no other conclusion but to say you and your buddies who monopolize cap spots year after year and refuse to let me play. I am trolled in game and on forums constantly with foul hate speech and more and your post clearly shows your bias and complicity in this.
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

unfortunately i read all of this thread and the only thing i could take away from it was this:

saiyan I then exercise self-defense and pimp slap him into spec

gg

Comment

First off Turban I never said I was against being hunted in a game by an enemy team so I dunno where you get off bringing that up. I do get annoyed being teamkilled on purpose in TSL which is what this thread was about but you want to twist shit around and make me out as the bad guy here. Clearly staff is willing to allow such abuse to be made towards me as they have in TWDT when it comes to being added to teams. You DO gaslight me and so does the monopoly of caps who control TWDT every year as my position in rank and stats prove it. You do realize the last time I played TWDT was 3 years ago and we won on power and I did ok too. I deserve to play like every other player who play these days many of whom are worse than me.You are seriously saying I deserve last pick for 3 years running in the entire zone when my stats and rec always show I'm above so many? There is no other conclusion but to say you and your buddies who monopolize cap spots year after year and refuse to let me play. I am trolled in game and on forums constantly with foul hate speech and more and your post clearly shows your bias and complicity in this.
                                Turb isn't gaslighting you. He's actually trying to help you. If I remember correctly, I tried to help you too but quickly realized its a waste of time because you aren't capable of being self-critical.

Its easy for anyone to observe the following:

You tend to sit far outside of the effective range in both warbird and javelin.
                                You are often on low deaths when your entire team is out.
                                You often don't react when enemy players make moves towards your teammates.

How are you not able to see what everyone else can see?

1 of 2 things is going on here:

1. You are trolling. Fine. No further actions need to be taken.
                                2. You are actually incapable of being self-critical or making changes. If this is the case, go see a therapist. Do not delay it, something is wrong and you NEED to fix it.

Comment

Working...
                                X