No announcement yet.

Saiyan should be banned from TSL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True Rage . if you retreat in elim you can often get caught by someone else in the process and this does happen naturally to me and others at times.. That said.. I know the difference between this and teaming and can easily spot when real violations take place. I've seen it happen towards both myself and other players and nothing seems to be done about it. If you make a call you rarely even get a reply. I'd be very interested to know when the last TEAMING IN ELIM warning was issued in this zone. I suspect very few in the last 4 years have been and ultimately I suspect ZERO consequences have been implemented by staff to anyone which didn't used to be the case.
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

This thread can be described in one word: SABATOGE!!!

In all seriousness though, Jessup, I don't think anyone is trying to troll you but are actually giving you some constructive criticism.
      Your playstyle has much room of improvement in terms of teaming and/or being useful for your team. And if you don't improve that asap, people are still gonna remember the Jessup from a decade or so ago and add you last as they see you unworthy to bolster their squad in any team-driven competition.

Playing defensive, especially in this age, is very detrimental to your team's effort. Meaning? While you are running around and lobbing shots from let's say range 5, the other 4 teammates are trying their best to rush and/or play a more tactical game with the enemy team. And that is not the worst part: the worst part is when all on your team are either on 9 and/or out of the game and you are still in with 4-5 lives and just running down the clock for 20 minutes...that hurts everyone. Why you may ask? Well, let me tell you.

First of all, you let your team down. Strays and off-screen kills are not considered awesome because they are not skill. Skill is when you see an enemy face to face and kill them without using luck or strays. And that's the department you lack a lot in.

Secondly, seeing you still in every single game while all your other teammates are out already is, well, depressing to say the least. Does that mean everyone else sucks and that you are the best player on that team just because you are still in? Not at all, it's the other way around. You need to realize that teaming means just what the word suggests: staying near your team, adapting to their playstyle (and vice versa) and helping out as much as possible. Once you get a grip on that, you will be a very good player. But until then, you are going to be seen as just a mediocre running player who always cries whenever things don't go their way.
      Last edited by wiibimbo; 12-28-2021, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Oddly generic and generalized criticisms Wii. Once again this comment was a deflection off the original point of this thread which was about the clear abusive sabatoge in TSL that went unpunished by staff (which is now over and done with sadly). I allowed some of you to steer me off these points and deflect to my playstyle and have admitted I sometimes play too safe and can work on teaming but this was about the league abuse that went unpunished.

Also I get tons of R1's too.. many of which are saves or vulches involving my teamates. Where I really need to improve imo is R2 kills.

That said.. I hope you are well healthwise though buddy and that you had a nice xmas.
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Sabatoge count: 6

Comment

Here is my honest video game suggestion for you Jessup

Click image for larger version  Name:	animal-crossing-new-horizons-happy-home-paradise-switch-switch-game-nintendo-eshop-europe-cover.jpg Views:	1 Size:	92.1 KB ID:	1357423

Comment

Originally posted by saiyan View Post

Click image for larger version Name:	animal-crossing-new-horizons-happy-home-paradise-switch-switch-game-nintendo-eshop-europe-cover.jpg Views:	1 Size:	92.1 KB ID:	1357423
              LOLL
              Last edited by ag$; 12-29-2021, 05:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by saiyan View Post

Click image for larger version Name:	animal-crossing-new-horizons-happy-home-paradise-switch-switch-game-nintendo-eshop-europe-cover.jpg Views:	1 Size:	92.1 KB ID:	1357423

Even in this game, I fear she will be the character hiding behind the island to avoid confrontation.

Comment

Love how these noobies think they are cute. Dunno who this person Make TW Great Again is but if you support aggi and saiyan abusing during games you are as much a twit as they are.
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Does anyone fancy a bum?
                    British> my 18th tomoz $$
                    Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

Originally posted by Attacks View Post
                      Does anyone fancy a bum?
                      Hello, handsome.

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                        Oddly generic and generalized criticisms Wii. Once again this comment was a deflection off the original point of this thread which was about the clear abusive sabatoge in TSL that went unpunished by staff (which is now over and done with sadly). I allowed some of you to steer me off these points and deflect to my playstyle and have admitted I sometimes play too safe and can work on teaming but this was about the league abuse that went unpunished.

Also I get tons of R1's too.. many of which are saves or vulches involving my teamates. Where I really need to improve imo is R2 kills.

That said.. I hope you are well healthwise though buddy and that you had a nice xmas.
                        I'm glad you finally seem to be taking some accountability and showing some willingness to adjust your play to a team setting. With the next league almost definitely being a standard format dt, if you are able to show some growth over the next couple of months, I believe you have a great shot at being given a chance on somebody's dt team as a mid star player. I think you have always been good enough mechanically to be a strong player especially with a favorable 7.5* rating but your record based play made you unplayable and if you can fix that you could certainly be a league winning pick up.

Yes I know this is not what your topic is about but tsl is over and obviously nothing is going to be done to Saiyan at this point.
                        Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

No one with brain cells would even think about "doing something to me". This would have been the first time in the history of subspace continuum a guy received a penalty for winning 2 matches as mvp with horrendous afk players on his team both times. Thats the kind of atrocious shit that happens when you listen to entitled little pussy ass snow flakes like Jessup.

I didn't "sabatoge" a thing. Since these shitters wouldn't involve themself in the game, I took actions that forced them to get involved. Thats what they're spazzing about lmao. Big daddy has go carry until his last breath or they throw a temper tantrum. Jess ran out the clock on skat cuz hes a helpless infant. And then runs to the forums to cry, disgusting.

The only failure on Staff's part is not deleting this dog shit thread.

Comment

El Bigmonito leaves the trench and my boy saiyan is fathering people eh lol... I know u and Jessy broke up but take it easy on her fam lol

Comment

Originally posted by Best View Post
                              El Bigmonito leaves the trench and my boy saiyan is fathering people eh lol... I know u and Jessy broke up but take it easy on her fam lol
                              It's Dec 31 2021 and I just noticed this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	yn4qzbW.png
Views:	158
Size:	54.9 KB
ID:	1357436

Bro.... 1v9 literally means "TSL" and has nothing to do with FU Inc ROFL...

Comment

the only remotely bannable offense out of this entire thing would be if the cap didnt add an available player assigned to their team before go.

other than that everyone can just shut the fuck up

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X