No announcement yet.

TWDT 21 ANNOUNCEMENT (BIG CASH PRIZES)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT 21 ANNOUNCEMENT (BIG CASH PRIZES)

So the interest for TSL just wasn't there. We will be running TWDT instead and Wirah, who will henceforth be known as "the man", has graciously offered up a cool $1000 cash prize for the season. We haven't hashed out the details on how it will be distributed yet, so stay tuned for that.

With the cash incentive and the huge increase in signups we saw last TWDT I'm really hoping we'll be able to have 10 teams and make this a great season. I have some real legends that have already offered to captain and need a few more so if you are interested in signing up you can ?go twdt and pm the bot !signup or pm me or Willby in game.

Current plan is to have two weeks of signups and the draft on July 19th with the first matches being held the following week on July 26th. All updates to rules and structure are still being worked on and will be posted in the next week or so.

TL;DR - GET HYPE

Last edited by beam; 07-03-2020, 01:07 AM.
    Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

yaay

The Mind of the Father
    Riding on the subtle guiders
    Which glitter with the inflexible tracings
    Of relentless Fire

Comment

Wirah, you are legit the man. My childhood self and I thank and love you.

Comment

10 teams no star cap!

The Mind of the Father
        Riding on the subtle guiders
        Which glitter with the inflexible tracings
        Of relentless Fire

Comment

We are rushing into the season after 2 hectic seasons of TWDT/TWL. Delay the season and start somewhere in mid-late august to allow yourself enough time to figure everything out, create hype and bring retired people back. This is pretty awesome thing for this game (big applause for Wirah) but we aren't taking the maximum out of it by rushing it. Payouts aren't ready at all, signups are under 100 atm, star cap and other rules are not set in stone but the season should be starting in 2 weeks. I have only tentatively signed up as I dont know if I got another tryhard-league in me atm, its summer time as well, plenty of better things to do for a lot of people. Take your time and don't rush into this as the odds of something going majorly wrong are pretty high atm. Settle on the star caps, payouts, rules and start advertising in various channels. We should be able to make it 10-12 teams and perhaps one of the greatest DT's ever but right now I feel like something big is going to go wrong.
          Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
          Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
          Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
          Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
          Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
          Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
          Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

I have a format and payout n mind, but I am giving people an opportunity to discuss and change my mind. As far as signups, it's been 2 days and we have 105. I full expect in the next 2 weeks to have enough to do 10 teams (150~ signups). It's very important that we have balanced and great captains if we are going to do 10 though, so it would be great if you could.
            Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

Morph is in bold in the signup list and he's defending champion he have to be a captain, also turban bold too I hope he gonna cap for real this time

Comment

yoast would like to cap or be on racka's team

Comment

I'm going to give it my all.
                  2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

Not sure where to post this, but my wife's birthday falls on Sunday so I won't be there for the first week. I also have a vacation coming up that I usually take around Labor day so that might be two Sundays in a row I'm not here for depending on what I decide to do, if the season will even stretch that far out. Just wanted to give caps a heads up.

Comment

If there is money on the line, something needs to be done about lag. Lag limits will need to be more strict, +1 death for each lagout, !lag command access for players, mods watch for visual lag/exploits. I understand some players use VPN but it is entirely too common now a day for players to eat back to back shots. Players to spike insanely bad without lagging out. Or players not being charged a death after lagging out.

Comment

Working...
                      X