DT Stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DT Stats

I am considering doing up a stats sheet again for DT like I did with TWL. I still need to do more work on the rating system I started up, that is by no means finalized especially in basing, and I found some bugs with the shark formula I was using too.

Who would I have to bug about getting a few more stats in the box scores from the bots?
    Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
    (10 seconds later)
    rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
    P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

This seems like the best place to complain about my 8/7/6 rating last season. I think there's a compelling argument to make me a 7/6/6 player. I didn't play a single jav game last season because there are a million better 7's than me and I spent a lot of time on the bench because of my dubious worth as an 8 star in basing.
    Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
    Message has been sent to online moderators
    2:BLeeN> veh yes
    (Overstrand)>no
    2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
    2:BLeeN> ok then no
    :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
    (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Also to answer your question, qan is the bots guy but Ogron probably has whatever statistics you're looking for.
      Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
      Message has been sent to online moderators
      2:BLeeN> veh yes
      (Overstrand)>no
      2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
      2:BLeeN> ok then no
      :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
      (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Vehicle You said you were 8/7/6 but then said you were 8 in basing. The DT ratings go Warbird, Javeling, Basing. Nobody has asked me to do ratings for DT, you could try asking Willby or Beam since they are running this DT. Or you could wait until ratings thread is released and post your opinion there. The ratings I was referring to were the ones I was working on during TWL used in these Google sheets here and completely unrelated to * ratings:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

To your second post, Ogron can't even get past statistics correct there is no way he can predict future ones. I think you misunderstood 90% of my post. Regardless I think Qan is the one to bug about my bot question. I left him a message already, I was just hoping to bug someone else for a change since I've bugged him with stuff'n things a lot lately lol.
        Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
        (10 seconds later)
        rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
        P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

Working...
        X