No announcement yet.

TWDT LIVE RATINGS / SHEETS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turban and I need to be lowed to 7.5 star for wb.

Comment

yes 7.5 wb pls

Comment

I agree with 6.5 for jav for me. The ship is very frustrating for me and rarely play it.
        In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
        twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
        twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

Level 0 is not a 6 wb. He is a 7-7.5 (7.5 imo). I'm pretty sure twd stats would back me up on this. Jack also mentioned this. Bram at 7.5 is fine in wb (to me), but i agree with rest of turbs ratings. Agree with the base changes ppl have said, would also lower cranium to 9 because he never logs on.

Dunno why sprackle got bumped a whole point in jav but he is lvl40 now...

I have no idea who the cloud is but that's exciting.
          TRENCH WARS BILLIONAIRE
          (THX TO CHEECHOO/JURASSIC/EKKO/CUBONE27/BOMBED/SPOOKEDONE/AS BLOOD RUNS BLACK/GENERAL CHANG/LF/SPRACKLE/TEMUJIN/MERCEDES)
          PRO FESTIVAL BUYERS:HAWTHORNE/PUREOWNAGE
          AND OFC DUEL2 PARTNER CRIPPLE

Comment

Should be:
            7.5/9/6.5

7.5 in wb, unless you are changing other 7.5s to 8s. I have the exact same stats as bram. We placed in the ladder right next to each other in twdtd. Make me a 7.5 in wb. I have logged on for 1 hour a week for the last 4 months and played only javelin.
            9 for inactivity. Pretty sure almost all the 9s are more active than me and as good as me when active. I can count 8 9* javs who had better stats than me last twl. Unless you are raising them, I need to be lowered.
            6.5 or I will be benched another season bc I cant play at a 7 in base in any ship. I am pretty sure 280 people can vouch for that.

I would prefer not to be rated out of twdt. Please explain the reasoning, if any. Thank you.
            1:waven> u challenge
            1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
            Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Ratings UPDATED. Please view changes in the 1st post.
              3:BOMBED> got donuts
              3:BOMBED> how jealous
              3:Heaven> how american
              3:BOMBED> ??????????
              3:BOMBED> wtf u suppose to get
              3:BOMBED> they didnt have any fried goat

Comment

I'd argue i'm an 8.5-9.0 RIGHT NOW with 9.5 POTENTIAL*. It'd be unfair to whoever picks me to keep me at a 9.5 right now lmao. I'm sorry but no way are Markmrw and I the same stars right now in terms of skill. I'm rusty AF while this guy is churning out legit skill game after game. Need to downgrade some vets like myself to keep it fair imo... a2m is another one.

*I don't play as much as I used to, and I already know I most likely won't make the weekend of July 26th.

TJ hazuki is definitely a 9 or the hottest 8.5 spid on the block.
                Last edited by Dwopple; 07-14-2020, 02:34 AM.
                zidane> big play
                Omega Red> dwop sick
                mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Listen, I've had a few people pm me yesterday, asking why I was rated whatever the hell you guys chose. Honestly, I could care less about the * ratings. I'd rather be rated lower than I should be. Gives whatever team I end up on an advantage if I'm rated low. Plus the whole "underdog" beating players rated higher, is a beautiful thing.

So please... if you like me and think I should be rated higher; don't fight for a correction. I'm ok with it.

If I were to to be 100% honest and rate myself?

TWDD 8.5
                  TWJD 6
                  TWBD 7

People sleep on me in TWBD because I don't do them often and I'm always put in fucking spider.... I hate that ship! I'm actually pretty decent in terr/shark but never get to play in them because another player will be better at it. Which I totally understand. So basically I'm rated whatever in BD for spider only. Which is fuck spider. It is 90% a player sitting in a corner, line shooting... You can find a pubber with equal spider talent, as some spiders in a league.

Comment

I should be a 5 max in Jav

Comment

First time logging into forums for a while and feel like I’m behind. I know people spent a lot of time on ratings but was there ever a consideration of scrapping the ratings? Vets have made it pretty clear the last 2 seasons playing with low stars were a nightmare.
                      1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
                      1:Zidane> congrats man
                      1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
                      1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
                      1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

Originally posted by Rough View Post
                        First time logging into forums for a while and feel like I’m behind. I know people spent a lot of time on ratings but was there ever a consideration of scrapping the ratings? Vets have made it pretty clear the last 2 seasons playing with low stars were a nightmare.
                        I strongly believe TWDT is the feeder league for TWL and gives a chance for lower rated talent to play and become better to possibly meet the expectations of playing TWL. I feel if we were to make DT like TWL and exclude low ranking players, it's ultimately going to hurt the growth of the the game and it's activity. You'd be chopping a good chunk of the numbers by excluding 7.5 stars and lower to make the league 'elite'.

TWL is exclusive, lets keep DT inclusive. Makes things interesting and less predictable anyways

Comment

I have decided I am now a shark. Please update my base rating to 9*
                          I am pretty good at dying... I believe that is the only prerequisite.
                          Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
                          TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

C 1:RaCka> do you guys think ogron is an 8.5 or 9?
                            C 1:Lockdown> 9
                            C 1:beam> 8.5
                            C 1:turban> non-bias, i think he's a 9 given his track record past 3 years.
                            C 1:beam> so im ok with it
                            C 1:beam> i mean
                            C 1:beam> hes prob as good as some of the 9s
                            C 1:beam> but hes a weaker 9
                            C 1:RaCka> i think ogron is probably somewhere between 8.5 and 9... i would probably lean more towards 8.5 only bc the other 9s are def better imo
                            C 1:turban> rn he's the strongest 8.5 (along with kent, who prob gets upgraded)
                            C 1:turban> if kentaro and rasaq go up
                            C 1:turban> og should too
                            C 1:turban> or the 8.5 balance crumbles
                            C 1:turban> claus is a 8.7-8.8
                            C 1:RaCka> ya i agree hes right there turb
                            C 1:RaCka> hes either a "stronger" 8.5 or weaker 9

beam> raise ogron to 9 in wb

*Raises 8.5 -> 9*

[Jul 14 07:39] ogron: u raise my wb rating behind my back on my own fkin sheet and don't even have the fucking courtesy to say it to my face? fuck u u stupid bitch

If anyone else would like to complain about their rating changes, please direct your energy to the TWL OP Beam. Thanks!!
                            3:BOMBED> got donuts
                            3:BOMBED> how jealous
                            3:Heaven> how american
                            3:BOMBED> ??????????
                            3:BOMBED> wtf u suppose to get
                            3:BOMBED> they didnt have any fried goat

Comment

:O:laugh:

Comment

I just bought Heaven some Tide Pods--they'll arrive in 4-6 weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X