TWDT LIVE RATINGS / SHEETS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pressure View Post
    Would it be possible to share the list of signups as they come in? It's difficult to keep track of new signups as they get buried in the ratings list.
    they are being listed on the excel book under the "signed" sheet
    Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
      My only thought I didn't already write is whether there are enough terrs and sharks to serve 10 teams.
      I did a quick coloring in of the ratings sheet, and there are enough, barely.
      There's a possibility that someone's drafted into terr or shark which they weren't rated for.
      I kinda think the rating should be adjusted if that happens, but that wouldn't be fair to the other caps, which is why I didn't write it.
      i dont mind sharking.

Originally posted by renzi View Post
      What are the chances of this turning into 12 squads since we have nearly 200 sign ups? That’s almost 17 players per team.
      mentioned this a week ago. especially since money is involved, more people want to play and i just see a lot more ppl hanging around.

Comment

199!
        FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
        SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
        SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
        SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
        TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
        TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
        TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
        TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
        #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Originally posted by mean gene View Post

i dont mind sharking.

mentioned this a week ago. especially since money is involved, more people want to play and i just see a lot more ppl hanging around.
          Yup. Asked in league update thread the other day. Rosters being too big has always seemed obvious to me. You just end up with 6-10, six star players per team. With 1, maybe 2 of those players getting a chance. Plenty of 7-10 stars sitting as well. I don't buy you would have showing issues with 17-19ppl. People stop showing cause they don't even have a chance to play. Would be nice to get some of the low star EGers playing.

Comment

If we have 2 more people willing to cap that are as elite as the 9 captains we have aside from violence (he has 20 years of captain experience to compensate) I'd consider moving to 12 teams. I'm not willing to sacrifice the competitive nature of the league by adding 2 teams to be captained by players who have no realistic shot of making playoffs just to make the league slightly more inclusive.
            Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

it's also worth mentioning that although it looks like we have the numbers for 12 teams.. its going to saturate the talent (and competitiveness) a lot. there's always about 60 6/6/6 players who signup who are just terrible at this game and don't even make an attempt to play/improve.

Comment

why not 11 teams? Riverside wants to cap.

The Mind of the Father
                Riding on the subtle guiders
                Which glitter with the inflexible tracings
                Of relentless Fire

Comment

allow this gr8 12 team league

Comment

phobia of odd numbers?

The Mind of the Father
                    Riding on the subtle guiders
                    Which glitter with the inflexible tracings
                    Of relentless Fire

Comment

• you guys are so stupid. 12 teams would have 3-4 teams who will quit half way through the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by beam View Post
                        If we have 2 more people willing to cap that are as elite as the 9 captains we have aside from violence (he has 20 years of captain experience to compensate) I'd consider moving to 12 teams. I'm not willing to sacrifice the competitive nature of the league by adding 2 teams to be captained by players who have no realistic shot of making playoffs just to make the league slightly more inclusive.
                        How will current draft order be rearranged? or would you have to repick the order?

More teams sounds great, however 12 teams will increase the probability that we "spread the talent/playerbase too thin". Two more teams with smaller rosters will make no shows more likely and it will also increase the likelihood of having poorly captained/picked teams "give up" mid-season, which will ruin the integrity of the league.

I don't care either way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hulk View Post
                          you guys are so stupid. 12 teams would have 3-4 teams who will quit half way through the season.
                          Typical answer from someone who stacked his way to a TWLB victory. Real classy bro.

Hulks right tho stick to 10.

love u
                          FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                          #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

• We barely have enough terrs and sharks for 10 teams, so if 12 teams there would be 2 shit base teams.

Comment

• ther r many ppl who aren't "terrs" or "sharks" that cud do a fine jib u fkin impicil it doesnt take rockit appliancis to play eithir of those ships

Comment

• Originally posted by Hulk View Post
                                you guys are so stupid. 12 teams would have 3-4 teams who will quit half way through the season.
                                If it was a normal league with no money involved I would agree 100%

Comment

Working...
                                X