Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nipple Nibbler View Post

Even I wouldn't make that trade...
    I dunno. Kado has proven to be a liability to show for twdt, while mean gene does show. When you look pure to skills, yea its uneven. When it comes to being more useful, mean gene is easier to get into a lineup.

Comment

i speak from experience. I would trade kado. Lol
      1:waven> u challenge
      1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
      Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

you trade everyone tho

Comment

I got nothing against kado, but he does seem to be a liability in TWDT whereas mene gene shows a bunch and is easier to fit in lineups, like someone else already said. Maybe throw in a low star player to make everyone happy? i mean, 3rd round for a 5th round player is not terrible, considering the 3rd round player doesnt show up much, makes it pretty even.

Originally posted by MHz
          Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

regarding activity, kado stated he wouldn't show the 1st two weeks and would be there the rest.
            3:BOMBED> got donuts
            3:BOMBED> how jealous
            3:Heaven> how american
            3:BOMBED> ??????????
            3:BOMBED> wtf u suppose to get
            3:BOMBED> they didnt have any fried goat

Comment

dreamwin wudnt trade me ardour 4 kado so shows u how gud she thinks kado is. Genir is a gr8 value in all leagues at 7/8.5/8.5 and am happy 2 haf her. we played understarred last weekend in all leagues because we were missing vys, creature, kado, and kira. if we wud haf had genir with us am 90000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% sure we wud haf went 6-0 0 effirt. furthirmore u cud argue kado is overvalued at 9* spidirmin, howefir she is a gr8 jiflin, but i think we cud still fuk ne1 with genir who cud b just as gud or bettir

Comment

Originally posted by viop11 View Post
                mastirs trades kado to power for mean gene
                Approved. While this trade doesn't seem to be perfectly even, it's not egregiously bad enough for me to veto it. Violence is confident this will improve his team and I trust his leadership enough to believe that he has a plan.
                Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

Originally posted by beam View Post

Approved. While this trade doesn't seem to be perfectly even, it's not egregiously bad enough for me to veto it. Violence is confident this will improve his team and I trust his leadership enough to believe that he has a plan.
                  To be honest, you shouldn't have executive decision over this trade as there's a clear conflict of interest (you're on one [Powers] of the squads involved in the trade).

Although maybe too late for this season, I'd recommend creating a committee (unbiased individuals or a representative per team) next season in which majority vote determines the trade outcome and members of a team involved in the trade have no say. Additionally, require captains to submit a brief write-up on the forums (provides full transparency for all TWDT players) justifying why they want to make the trade, etc. Although not perfect, it'd make the trading process a little more fair for all involved. Just something to consider anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by LaG KiLLeR View Post

To be honest, you shouldn't have executive decision over this trade as there's a clear conflict of interest (you're on one [Powers] of the squads involved in the trade).

Although maybe too late for this season, I'd recommend creating a committee (unbiased individuals or a representative per team) next season in which majority vote determines the trade outcome and members of a team involved in the trade have no say. Additionally, require captains to submit a brief write-up on the forums (provides full transparency for all TWDT players) justifying why they want to make the trade, etc. Although not perfect, it'd make the trading process a little more fair for all involved. Just something to consider anyway.
                    This trade was voted on by a committee that I selected prior to the season and passed 2-1. I did abstain from voting for the reasons you mentioned.

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

This trade was voted on by a committee that I selected prior to the season and passed 2-1. I did abstain from voting for the reasons you mentioned.
                      Great to hear that you abstained. It's also important for everyone to know who the 4 person committee is. You, Willby, Wirah &?

Comment

Originally posted by Riverside View Post

Great to hear that you abstained. It's also important for everyone to know who the 4 person committee is. You, Willby, Wirah &?
                        It's great to know you abstained from the voting process. Kudos on that.

And I agree with River that it's important to disclose which individuals make up the voting committee. Personally, I think it'd be most fair to include one representative per team so each team has an equal voice on the decision (but what you currently have is better than nothing).

Comment

The votes were made by lockdown heaven and willby. If there's ever a tie, it would go to wirah/qan for a tiebreak.

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

lool imigine qan votink on a trade i dun think i haf efir seen her play a mitch/entir cintinim

Comment

The votes were made by lockdown heaven and willby. If there's ever a tie, it would go to wirah/qan for a tiebreak.
                              And this guy made fun of me being involved in rating stuff. LOL

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

Blast offers Rodney / Jack / 24 / Skyforger to Slay for Lockdown / Willby / Raiji
                                1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

Working...
                                X